The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood and sounds of the night RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:44 pm

(Ooh! Can I say I was n the kitchen eating some stuff from the fridge?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:47 pm

(Sure bun bun. Oh and Kari you can notice my character lurking around ya know.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:55 pm

she sees the kitchen but notices a presence following her. "who are you and what do you want with me" she asks very ticked
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:56 pm

The werewolf, Pyo, from behiond the refirderator door looks up at the person who entered the kitchen. He had a large steak in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:05 pm

she looks at the werewolf with the steak in its mouth and laughs heavily. "who ever you are that has been following me around now for quite some time please reveal yourself to me"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:09 pm

Pyo sees the shadow and smirks, then finishes off his steaek.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:11 pm

A small blond haired boy seems to step out through the wall partially. He looks over to the wolf and then appears hideing behind it. "I'm David." He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:16 pm

"hello david, i am kari and i was invinted in as a guest to be able to help with some missions since my kind can move in daylight" she says smiling advancing over to him and holds out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:36 pm

David took a step back. "What are you then?" He asked his voice seeming to shake as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:37 pm

"i am a cross between a human and a vampire commonly termned a crusnick also know as a vampire that feeds from other vampires" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:35 pm

"So your nice then? Not mean like thos other Crusniks." he asked his voice still trembling.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:45 pm

i am nice as long as i am not injuried or mad, so please do not make me mad or hurt me and i will be nice"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 6:23 pm

Pyo grabs another steak and offers it to Kari.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:20 am

she accepts it and makes her way to the fridge to find a soda* May i ask who you are that just offered this staeak up to me"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 4:56 pm

"His name is Pyo. He lives here too." David said getting a waterbottle of what looked to be thined out blood with a bit of a fizz to it. The bottle siad Blood Cola on it.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 11:16 am

"hey David do you have anymore of those i could have" she asks hopin he does
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 4:35 pm

"Sure." He said getting another one out and tossing it to her. "Sorry about the shyness. It just takes me some time to get a feel for a new person." He said smiling as he took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Pyo rummages through the fridge yet again.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 11:02 am

she catches and sips on hers* "hey no problem i am hated by society so i am use to foul treatment"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:50 pm

"Yeah. Becouse of my mental powers some other vampire feel threatened by me. They don't like me and it shows." David siad shuddering as he remembered an assasination attempt on him.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 pm

Pyo found another steak and ate that one. ( I'm making him look like the not talking kind)(But he is polite)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 6:21 pm

she notices the shudder and wonders if he was doing ok so she walks over to him and asks "david are you ok" very concernedly as she drinks some more of her soda and eats another bite of steak.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 7:40 pm

"Yeah. It's just I've had some bad experiences with those who didn't like me. They tried to kill me once. But dad stopped em." David siad smiling. "He's the most powerfull vampire there is." He said firmly beleaving that.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 7:45 pm

she sighs "david i can understand what you mean being i was hated forever until a young vampire found me and brought me in" she smiles "but it does seem that we share at least one thing in common"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:10 pm

"Yeah. So would you like a tour of the mansion?" David asked decideing to lighten things up a bit and get his mind off of the subject and on to something happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and sounds of the night RP
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next