The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Bowie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

David Bowie!  Empty
PostSubject: David Bowie!    David Bowie!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah I just got his first five cds (Including his not so popular self-titled debut from 1967) from Amazon.com recently, and I've only got one thing to say about his early work... WOW! I mean it's scary since his debut album was more of a light-hearted, catchy, & psychadelic folk rock, british mod pop type of thing, and well to see him evolve from that, and into the stunningly amazing, and otherworldy unique Ziggy Stardust only a measly five years later is still pretty hard to believe for me. Ofcourse with such a transition Bowie had to do alot of experiementing when it came to his sound, and that's probably what I like most about him, early on he tried several different things with each of his musical experiments baring some sort of stellar performance of some sort.

Not to say newer Bowie isn't good, it's just that I only have his first five albums so I wound't know, but yeah if you don't mind his mock-cockney accent then I'd say check him out! And so anyway I was wondering if we had any other Bowie fans on this site? Maybe we could discuss which of his albums we like best or whatever?
Back to top Go down

David Bowie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Music Spot-
Jump to: