The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok, this needs to be said.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ok, this needs to be said. Empty
PostSubject: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm

The site is DYING. What happened to all the roleplay or the chat here huh? Are people forgetting about all of us here? We have 145 members on this site and only about 7 of them come on a day? If people do not show up more often... EXPAND! Tell your cub friends about this site! Try to get more people to come! Just breathe life back into this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Agreed. Nothing is happening here :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

I try to get on as often as I can... the problem is that it gets quite hard to carry on rps with about 2 others in some cases...
Also, I think the slowdown is partially due to midterm season being upon us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:03 pm

As soon as school ends in May or June, then the forum will get busy again. I have the same problem with my forum and other forums, even the bigger ones are in the slowdown too. I saw that with both Serebii.net and Bulbagardens, which is both Pokemon forums. I also see that in some are not drawing as much as in both Deviantart and Furaffinity.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

If you want active rps check out Gaia Online full of active rps and the lot at the moment I'm ina Bleach guild and It is active no matter what!
Though thats my different personna(as in not furry) though there are furry guild I checked earlier.So if you want some active stuff check that website out!
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 pm

If you do not like GAIA much to RP, I can recommend the forum I have going. It does have some activity on it. It is the Zetaboards forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this needs to be said.   Ok, this needs to be said. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, this needs to be said.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: