The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UpComing movies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

UpComing movies.  Empty
PostSubject: UpComing movies.    UpComing movies.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 am

Well to try and liven things up I thought I'd post a thread for people to share any up coming movies that are coming out and to share their opinions on said movies. So I'll start off with a few that I'm looking forward too.

First off is Paul or I think the title's Alien Paul. From what I've seen of the commercials it looks good. Essentially the two main characters from Shawn of the Dead are cast in this one. In this movie we have them making a long drive in a van to visit Area 51. Along the way they find an alien grey and hilarity ensues as they try and help the raunchy space man to a place his buddies can pick him up at.

The second one I'm looking forward too is Battle Los Angeles. Plot of this one is pretty much an alien invasion story. We see what we think are meteors and they in fact turn out to be ships and drop pods. The effects look good and this seems like it's going to be one of your less generic ones. I'm hoping for this to be a bit more realistic. In that at the end of it we probably wouldn't win. Anything with the technology to come across the stars to here is more than capable of defeating us in every sense of the word.

Well that's all I've got for now. If you've got any you want to let us know about or opinions on these or other movies that have come out don't be afraid to post.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

UpComing movies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpComing movies.    UpComing movies.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 am

Battle Los Angles looks pretty good and I haven't seen anything for the other one yet. I do like the epic alien invasion plot with Battle LA.

I am looking forward to more to the super hero movies coming out this summer. Captain America, Green Lantern, and Thor. Great line-up of super hero movies and some pretty good action too.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/

UpComing movies.
Page 1 of 1