The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 am

Alrighty lets get some life around here. Time for a new RP. ^^ This RP is your basic fantasy style RP. With mages, rogues, archers, and all that. Only with cute babyfurs! The plot for this RP. The Evil Potty Prince Slen the monitor lizard has gained power and has been attacking babyfur villages with the goal of capturing the inhabitants and potty training them. As he potty trains them he brain washes them and makes them fight for him. With evil spells to make potty training the babyfurs easier Slen and his forces are a threat to all babyfurs. A band of brave and noble babyfurs must unite to find a way to destroy Slen! To do this they must gather and head to the mountains and seek out the babyfur Sage. Who will join this noble fight?

Side note: Lets try not to go too young age wise. I'm thinking 6 as a minimum age.

Name: Lig Weather
Class: Mage
Equipment: Magical staff topped with a sphere with a paci inside, Small hand held cross bow, Bag of Holding enchanted to never run out of diapers.
Appearance: You all know what Lig looks like. His manner of dress in this one is your standard magical robes in red and black.
Bio: Lig has been studying magic for as long as he can remember and has become quite good at some spells. He can even animate toys and other objects. When he heard about the Potty Prince and what he was doing Lig decided to join the fight to save all of babyfurdom. Well alright first he filled his diaper after hearing about it but he still decided to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 am

Name: Shade Koopa
Class: Shadow Wielder
Equipment: His own claws, and dual dagger he pulls from his shadows.
Appearance: Similar to how he looks in my avatar pic. In this RP, wears a black hooded robe with a dark yin-yang symbol on the front.
Bio: He wanders the land, traveling from place to place, searching for who he is. He has no memory of where he came from or who his parents are. He notices, from his travels so far, that he's the only species of his kind. He hears about Prince Slen and his tyranny so he decides join the fight in hope of some answers. Also, like all babyfurs joining in on the fight, he wants to this potty training nonsense.

Last edited by Shade_Koopa on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 am

I'm in

Name: Mako
Class: Hunter/Assassin
Equipment: Long bow, Enchanted arrows (with varrious effects), two short katana style swords
Appearance: See the shark to the left, though wearing a black mostly leather outfit fit for a stealthy hunter
Bio: Mako usually offers his talents to anyone willing to pay for them, but since the rise of Slen he's thrown in his lot with Lig, as despite being a shark and assassin, he likes to be a pup and wears his diapers with a certain little spark of pride.

Mako's arrow compliment:
Standard fantasy arrows:
- Standard: Your standard arrows, fletched with black feathers
- Fire arrows: Think Zelda, enchanted fire arrows, fletched in red with a burning bronze head
- Ice arrows: Zelda style again, enchanted ice arrows, silver "frisy" head with pale blue fletching
- Light arrows: Zelda style, gold head with gold fletching, causes targets to vaporize into light
Cub-Friendly arrows:
- Regression arrows: glass arrowheads contain FOY water, temperarily physically regresses the target on impact,, have bright green fletching
- Plush arrows: enchanted arrow heads encase the target fur in a thick soft plush costume on impact, making movement very dificult nigh on impossible, have white fletching

Last edited by Chinook on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Name: Jeff Frost
Class: Melee Sword Fighter
Equipment: Super light ceramic throwing daggers and a sharp longsword with an edge that is 700 celcius. (super hot)
Appearance: Short orange fur with a long, snaking tail that has independent muscles so he can control it with ease.
Bio: Jeff has had a hard life as a homeless furry; having to fight for his own food. When he hears that Slen is on the loose, he is more than eager to fight. He had a sharp sense of smell but blunt hearing. He wears diapers a lot but rarely needs them; he uses them because he believes that peeing on natural grounds is a disgrace. He lost his parents just a year ago when they were taken away by bandits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Alrighty. Lets go ahead and get this started. If anyone wants to join along the way they can.

Lig yawned and stretched as he got up from his bed in the small Inn they had stayed in that night. Their journey had just started. Lig smiled feeling his diaper squish soggily as he got up from his bed with his Plushie Bushy in one paw. After all even Heroes need some comforts now and than. Lig stored Bushy back in his bottomless bag of holding and looked over the still snoozing figures of his companions. "Time to get up guys. Wakey wakey! We've got an adventure ahead of us. Gotta get up and get ready for the day."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Mako was still snoozing lightly, the young shark wearing a all black sleeper, arms wrapped tightly arround a stuffed orca before he heard Lig's voice. "Mmm... alright... I'm getting up..." He mumbled, giving his orca another squeaze before rolling over. "Usually I'm the first one up." He said as he got to his hands and knees, then up with a series of crinkles and squishes of wet padding as he put his own plush toy away and looked arround the shared space.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Name: Dante' Ocearus(O-c-r-us)
Class:Mercenary
Equipment: Dagger, Obsidian Sword,Bag of magical sand
Appearance:Fox,Silver Fur,Crimson Eyes,Black Zig-zag on left ear, wears black pants, white shirt,black jacket,black boots
Bio: Was abandoned at birth. Wears diapers due to having a small bladder and not being able to reach the toilet in time, has a dark but kind hearted personality, mostly does work for money.

Dante' rolled over in his sleep feeling a slight squish. ''Wet again.....'' He sighed pulling himself up. He had been wearing simple nightwear of pair of pants and a white shirt. ''Mornin' guys..'' He said drowsily. 'As soon as I get paid I'm out...though if someone else pays me....well they shall lose me.' He thought.

''So, where we heading today, Lig?'' He asked walking over to his sword. He polished it neatly until it shined. ''Eh, could I get a change please?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

"Where ever we go, we can't take the bridge nearby" says Shade as he walks into the room. He got up early this morning to scout the surrounding area. "Bridge collapsed last night so we'll need to find another route" He takes his hood off, walks over to the bed near by and takes a seat, a faint squish can be heard as he does.

Last edited by Shade_Koopa on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 pm

"Really? Darn. Well that's gonna make things a bit harder." Lig sighed and shook his head as he looked over everyone. "Well today we're going to continue on for the Sage's Keep. Since the bridge is out looks like we'll have to take the path through the forest. But first things first. We can't march on out with soggy bottoms or empty tummies. So first order of business today is diapee changes. Now who wants to change who?" Lig asked as he opened up his bag and gave a wave of his paw and a bunch of changing supplies popped on out and hopped into place.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Mako sat on his bed and listened as he rubbed his eyes, waking up quickly. "Why don't we just sw... oh right..." He said, glancing arround, the assassin shark used to mostly working on his own. At Lig's summary of priorities he reflexively touched a fin to the swollen spot at the front of his black sleeper's diaper area and nodded. "I won't be much good to anyone squishing like this... mmm I'll lend a fin if anyfur doesn't mind doing the same?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Jeff grumpily woke up, the repugnant smell of morning dew from the fresh grass gassing his nose and waking him up, as well as the crinkle from his own diaper. The row in the inn he had slept next to (thanks to the huge amount of food being wasted outside) had woken him up. He entered the inn to see what all the commotion was about. He slowly creaked through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Shade turns his head to the side abit and says "i-i think i'm good, don't really need a change..". He felt abit embarrassed to ask for a change out in the open. He then looks around the room abit and does a head out; wanting to make sure everyone is up and about.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:38 am

''Well,I would preferably like to change myself.....or I could wait....I mean its not like I have'nt been in something worse...I mean one time I almost lost a limb to my sword. So yeah,I'll just wait to later I guess.'' Dante' said as he walked over to his traveling bag and changed into his outfit.

''Let the fighting begin...'' He murmered.

'Now that I think about it.....i've grown attached to theese few.....I still want to get paid though....maybe not leave the team....maybe not get paid....' He thought as he waited for the others.

''Oh,Lig we could just get a large wooden plank....thats all we have to do to get across easily....though....the carpenter is out of town.....and his shop is his house......which is not in town.......ughh....I never think things through...'' Dante said sighing.

He shifted uncomfortably. ''Ugh,yeah I coulduse a change....could I have some supplies though I prefer to do it myself....not anything against you guys its just....its been that way since the day I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

(Jack. The idea was that we were all already together in one spot and now knew each other that way we could get the ball rolling faster. So just have your character come on inside.)

"No a plank of wood wouldn't work anyway. The bridge is too long and even if we found one long enough I don't think it would hold once we were in the middle." Lig said as he sighed hearing everyone's responses to getting changed. "Sure Dante. Grab what you need but you'll have to go down the hall to the bathroom if you wanna change in private. You probably should get used to doing it here. Cuz once we really get going out on this adventure there may not be a private room for you to change in." Lig warned and looked to who was blushing and then to Mako. "Alrighty I'll give ya a change." Lig smiled warmly and gave the changing pad a pat. "And you sure you don't need a change Shade?"

(Oh and a side note to everyone. Try using your names in your post. Because if you don't some of us are likely to forget it. Least I am. XD Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Shade giggled slightly at how Dante suggested the idea, thinking he really didn't think things through. Shade then looked over to lig and said "y-yeah, I'm sure, i mean, it's not like I'm going to need a change any time soon." He then mumbles "least I hope not" as he shifts a bit in his seat on the bed, trying not to make much of the squishing noises.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

''Yeah,pretty much figured that Lig.....'' Dante said as he grabbed some supplies. He then headed down the hall to the bathroom. ''Eh, lifes a pain sometimes....twists and turns.....its all like one of those games....'' Dante said as he undressed. He then quickly changed himself and disposed of his diaper. ''Sometimes......I wish I thought things through....'' He mumbled regarding to his stupid idea of the wooden plank. He then washed his hands and put his clothes back on.
He walked back into the inn room.

''So, did everyone sleep fine?'' Dante asked.

'I hope so....don't need them slowing me down......probably should not drink that much caffiene again...' He thought to himself referring to last night where he had drunk to much soda.

'' I could go all day! I mean I'm still sugar-high and joy-happy!'' Dante said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Mako smiled a bit to Lig, digging in his bag and getting his day clothes out before getting up with the telltale crinkle and squish and walking over. "Thanks Lig." He said, the shark laying his clothes to one side before settleing himself back on the changing pad. He then looked over at Dantes question. "Slept alright... never really sleep that deeply most of the time." He said as he settles back.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Shade looks at Dante and says "I'll slept okay, though I did get up this morning to scout." He looks out the windows and says "Best to be prepared and plan ahead; you'll end up paying for it if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

''Well, Shade being a mercenary at its best has taught me something. You don't need to be prepared if your a quick thinker and a good fighter. That is why I love my sword very impaling to someone's body. Besides as long as I'm paid it does not matter what happens to me.'' Dante said. ''The money is the thing that sustains a fur's life. It brings us our resources. Food,water,and shelter. Without money we would have been sleeping in the wilderness.''

'' The people who fight me have always left with a fear of my sword. And me not...'' Dante rambled on becoming silenter until he was murmuring.

Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am

Shade looks away and mumbles "Money is not good if your dead..." He didn't how Dante handled himself if he didn't plan ahead.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 am

''Well,it may not be good but...like I say..'' Dante said finishing his ramble. ''Life is a game,you live you play it. You lose you die. You have to enjouy it while it lasts. So thats what I'm doing''
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:14 pm

"I slept alright and there's more to life than money. The Innkeeper gave us this room at a discount because of our cause." Lig told Dante as he untaped Mako's soggy diaper and began to wipe him up. "And planning ahead can be a good thing. Keeps everyone a lil safer." Lig pointed out as he slid a fresh diaper under Mako before applying some powder and oil and then taped the fresh diaper up. "There ya go Mako all done." Lig smiled warmly. "Besides the reason I'm doing this is obvious. I'm not gonna let some big mean bully forcibly potty train and brain wash just anyone he wants."

(Just a bit of a side note Light. You don't need to take this with such a heavy hand. It's meant to be more light hearted.)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

(Ok,sorry just trying to seem dark and mysterious....well not like I care I really am sugar high....to much caffiene....also,I'll slow down some seeing as I seem to be rambling on taking a majority of the posts....at least I think I am...hopefully not...)
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 am

"I don't get what the dumb lizard is thinking" Shade added. "Why would he want to do something like this in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

''I agree, that lizard has something coming. Forcing someone on something is plain wrong. Its like forcing us to be something we are not. Not possible.'' Dante said picking up his sword and gazing at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next