The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm

(up front, sorry for the pause, my work load kind of exploded monday)

Mako smiled a bit and sat up, "Thanks Lig." He said as he slid himself off the changing pad and back onto his feet, getting out of his black sleeper and getting into his day clothes before chiming in. "Some furs just like to make furs conform to what they want... trust me." He said, before patting the space he'd just vacated on the changing pad. "You're up Lig, I'll return the favour?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 pm

"Yeah and some furs just tend to want power. That's Slen's goal. To be in charge of a world crafted to his liking. But obviously it's hard to do. Most of the time he has to resort to brain washing people to get them on his side." Lig nodded as he laid down on the changing pad with a wet and messy squish. "Thanks a lot Mako. This is one of the good things about diapers. Brings people together like this."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 pm

''That reminds me of a computer game for some reason....a world crafted to your own liking......'' Dante murmered.

''Well, it could ne worse. Its not like he tried to bomb us or anything....at least not yet...me and my big mouth....'' He said murming the last thing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Light The Fox wrote:
''That reminds me of a computer game for some reason....a world crafted to your own liking......'' Dante murmered.

''Well, it could ne worse. Its not like he tried to bomb us or anything....at least not yet...me and my big mouth....'' He said murming the last thing to himself.

(Mmm... not to cramp your creativity or anything... but breaking universe a bit there? The title has "fantasy" in it)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:00 am

Chinook wrote:
Light The Fox wrote:

(Mmm... not to cramp your creativity or anything... but breaking universe a bit there? The title has "fantasy" in it)

(I think you mean 'Breaking the fourth wall' and I do that sometimes in stories I write. Besides what was it he computer or the bomb thing?)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 am

Light The Fox wrote:
Chinook wrote:
Light The Fox wrote:

(I think you mean 'Breaking the fourth wall' and I do that sometimes in stories I write. Besides what was it he computer or the bomb thing?)

It's not even exactly breaking the fourth wall really... I mean that refers to adressing the audience directly, breaking the continuity of the story, referencing a property outside the work, internal inconsistancies etc... this is just your character refering to something you have as though they did despite the situation...
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 am

(1....what?
2. I don't even own this game. Who ever even said it was not just some random thought. It could have been some computer game in this world.
3.I was not talking to the audience it was meant to be my randomness. )
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

(Light. He means you mentioned Video games and computers in a "Fantasty" type universe where the likellyhood of them existing is slimmer. I'm not saying they couldn't as I've seen Nivlek combine the two before. At any rate lets just keep moving. Chinook it's your turn to post. Light let's try not to mention anything more from the modern world. This is supposed to be leaning more towards a Lord of the Rings or DnD type setting.)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:09 am

Mako gets to work untaping Lig's diaper and clearing his fur up as he listens. "Suppose they do... never thought about them that way..." He said at Lig's comment on diapers bringing furs togeather as he tossed the old one and slid a fresh one from Lig's bag under his rear, applying the usual powder to the liger before doing up the fresh diaper. "There you are." He said, stepping back and offering a fin-hand to help Lig back to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 pm

(My bad guys. Was not understanding it at that time.)

''So we headin' out yet?'' Dante asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

"Probably soon, once everyone eaten and gotten changed..." says Shade, still sitting on the bed as he listen in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Lig smiled warmly as his fresh diaper was taped up securely and accepted the hand as he got up. "Yup. We'll head out after breakfast." Lig told them as he got his robes on and then turned to Shade. "Now then Shade. I'm reasonably certain your at least wet. Most diaper wearers never wake up dry. So it's best for you to get changed now before we head out. You can do it yourself or I can change ya. If you want I can change you while the others head downstairs for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 pm

"mm..w-well" Shade said; sounding unsure. "a-all right...w-where do you want me to lay down?" he said as he stood up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

''I'm gonna head on downstairs if you guys don't mind. Gonna grab myself some breakfast. So I'll see you guys down there.'' Dante said walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

"Alright Dante grab us a table. We should be down before too long." Lig told him and than gestured to the changing pad with a smile. "You can lay down right here on the changing pad and I'll get ya all changed. Than we can go grab breakfast before we leave. We've got a long adventure ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 am

Shade laughs abit and says "hope it's not to long..." He sits down on the changing mat with a squish. "T-though what fun adventure isn't long." he adds as he smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Mako listens as he double checks his packing, getting off his bed with a slight crinkle. "Think I'll get some breakfast too, see you two downstairs." He said, waving to Lig and Shade before the black clad shark followed Dante out the door and got himself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Dante sighed as he sat down at a table. ''Yeesch, who knew being a hero meant having to be up this early....usually would be in bed till noon...'' He said rambling on eating at his small breakfast which contained one apple and tea.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"Yeah that's true fun ones usually are fun and well I aim at having some. Probably at some potty meanie's expense." Lig giggled as he untaped Shade's diaper and began to expertly wipe him up humming a bit. After just a lil bit he finished wiping and slid a fresh diaper into place powdered Shade up and taped the fresh diaper up securely. "There ya go Shade all done."
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Shade starts to blush slightly as you lift of his robe and start to change. He just stayed quiet through the entire diapered changed. At the end of the change, Shade started to smile abit as he felt the freshed diaper taped on him. "T-thanks Lig.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Dante started to tap his foot and squirm. ''Oh come on...I just want to keep moving...I can only think of walking and running right now.... and its not good to be stuck sitting here thinking about it...'' He continued to ramble.

(Trying to keep this alive....)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

"No problem." Lig told Shade as he packed up everything and went down to get some breakfast. "Ok guys we'll all set now. Once we're done with breakfast we'll head on out." Lig informed them as he sat down next to Dante. "And if I were you Dante I'd stay away from caffeine. You seem jittery."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 pm

''Yeah,I figured that when I was sugar high earlier...'' Dante said still having the effects of the caffeine. He then forcfully kept himself still in a chair.

(Is it just me or do the RPs seem to be dying quicker than we can even get to the good part?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Shade went downstairs as well, following behind Lig. He took a seat at the table and just look around for something to drink. He wasn't all that hungry at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Dante sighed. He felt like he could run a marathon right now. 'Why can't they be faster I just want to run fast until I can't run.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!   Fantasy Babyfur Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Babyfur Adventure!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next