The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zoe's Mall Panic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 am

Well, here's a story I wanted to do for awhile after seeing a reply to a comment I made on one of Zee-Zee highest favorited pieces of art yet. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5361026 It's also one of the pieces I wanted to finish before I got to work on my next big project. Heheh, so we have a bit of a "fun" time in the mall and Zee-Zee finally gets to see something he always wanted to see ever since he visited the star region! ^.^

Despite how much fun she was having, Zoe had to groan as she sat down on one of the mall benches. Somehow she’d been wrangled into not only taking Nate to the mall, but had the infamous duo, Ri and Kai with her as well. It was almost more energy than she could keep up with.

“Here Zoe! You look like you could use a drink.”

“Thanks Nate.” Zoe said, grabbing the offered container and sticking it in her mouth without looking. If it weren’t for the giggling she might not have noticed for a few seconds more that the bottle she was sucking on was the baby bottle of Arcanine’s milk she’d planned on giving Nate later when they went to the park like she’d planned. She stopped and glared down at the grinning Ri. She was just about to reprimand him when an empty two-liter bottle bopped him between the ears. “Now I should say thanks Nate.” She giggled while Ri rubbed the top of his head. The otter/squirrel behind him chuckled as he went to stuff the bottle into the large diaper bag Zoe had packed. He’d been dehydrated a few days ago and Skippa was making him drink a two-litter a day for a week to make sure he drank enough and got into the habit of drinking more water, hence why he was currently without pants and doubling up on a Pawpers super absorbency; he was too thickly padded for his pants but his diapers weren’t thick enough for his increased urine output (something Zoe discovered shortly after they’d gotten to the mall).

“You’re welcome Zoe.” Nate said. “Gotta admit that was funny though. Too bad Ri and I sound exactly alike. You might not have fallen for that if we didn’t.”

“Nah, still would have.” Zoe giggled, seeing Ri pout in mock offense to Nate’s statement. “I trust Ri enough not to be suspicious of everything.”

“Just makes it easier for us now doesn’t it?” Kai’s cheery voice giggled as he suddenly appeared upside down next to Zoe’s head, causing a jump and a small shriek of surprise. The electric squirrel was currently hanging by his tail from a potted tree behind the bench the group was gathered at.

“Geeze!” Zoe scolded Kai as her tail fluffed from embarrassment when she noticed several people were staring at her. She plucked the Pachirisu from the tree and promptly gave him a tight hug just short of painful. “I think my heart skipped a few beats you knucklehead! I swear, one more headache from you two today and I’m gonna have to tie your tails in a knot!”

“Oooh! I wanna see that!” a familiar voice piped up. All four of the group turned to see their favorite little big boy squirrel standing by them.

“Zee-Zee!” Nate squealed, rushing over to hug his friend, a hug readily returned.

“Hiya Zee-Zee!” Zoe greeted the squirrel cheerily. She looked around and frowned when she realized, neither Zed nor Zena were anywhere in sight. “Where’re your mom and dad kiddo?”

“Ummm….” Zee-Zee began, tail drooping all of a sudden.

“Zee-Zee?” Zoe asked worriedly. “Did you get lost?”

Zee-Zee nodded. “I came here with daddy and we went into a bookstore. I was reading while he talked to a student of his and I had to go potty. I remembered seeing one when I was riding on his shoulders before we went in and….”

“Lemme guess sweetie…” Zoe said, putting a finger to Zee-Zee’s lips when she noticed he was steadily becoming more distressed as the story progressed. “You wanted to prove how clever you were going by yourself, couldn’t find it from down lower and got lost in the crowd and couldn’t find your way back.” Zee-Zee nodded quietly. “In a big place like this you should always tell somebody where you’re gonna go if you go anywhere and never leave the store you went into with whoever you came with. It’s easy to get lost for big boys four times your age. Do you still need to go potty Zee-Zee?”

Zee-Zee shook his head sadly. “I… I got scared. I remember daddy always told me to find a policeman if I ever get lost but I couldn’t see one and I couldn’t move cause I had to hold still… then I heard you’re voice…”

“And you felt so much better hearing us that you forgot you had to go and came over to us and then let go of the pee you were holding back.” Nate finished for him. He giggled and gave Zee-Zee a tighter hug. “Don’t worry Zee-Zee. Zoe probably would have had an accident if she got so scared like that. Ya don’t have to be scared anymore! We’ll find your daddy right Zoe?”

“Right.” Zoe said, smiling at Nate though declining to comment on the part about her having an accident. “Come on, we’ll go get you changed and I’ll call your daddy to come find you.” Zoe had picked a fortunate spot to sit down. She hadn’t packed any trainers but she was seated right outside a Pawpers store. She picked up her bag in one arm, Zee-Zee in another and stood up. “Wait… where did Ri and Kai go?” Zoe asked, looking around and only seeing one of her three charges standing near her. Her phone suddenly rang and she saw from the number it was Zed’s cell phone.

“Zoe?!?” Zed’s frantic voice rang on the other side without as much as a hello. “Is Zee-Zee really with you? I’ve lost him in the mall and I was three seconds from the security desk when…”

“Are those two troublesome rascals with you right now?” Zoe asked cutting him off. “I’ve got Zee-Zee here with me, scared half out of his wits but perfectly fine.”

Zoe’s eyes widened when she thought she heard frantic thankful swearing on the other side. “Yes, Ri and Kai told me you had Zee-Zee. I wanted to make sure you still had him. Where are you?”

“Tell ya what.” Zoe said. “You wrangle or strangle those two, I don’t care which, and bring the bodies dead or alive to the food court and I’ll meet you there after I get Zee-Zee some new undies. Trust me, you’ll both want some ice-cream after this so may as well meet there.”

“Thank you so much Zoe.” Zed said. Zoe could tell he was nearly crying by the sound of his voice. “If anything… I don’t know what… Zena…”

“Better double-time it Zed.” Zoe chuckled. “Take deep breathes on the way. I’ll see you in a minute.”

After saying their goodbyes and as Zoe walked into the store with Nate holding onto her brush, Zee-Zee looked up and asked, “Does this mean Ri and Kai are gonna get their tails tied in a knot?” Zoe could only smirk and laugh…

Zoe came out of the store a couple minutes later after having bought two different sample packs. One was a pack of trainers for Zee-Zee (who fortunately didn’t notice they were night-time thickness and rather prominent beneath his shorts) and a new diaper for Nate. The two-liter had gone right through him and required a change. Zoe would have just doubled up again until something caught her eye. A new diaper from Pawpers called the Megadiaper looked like it would work much better. The positions she’d gone in with were now reversed. Nate couldn’t walk fast enough anymore and had to be carried while Zee-Zee was holding Zoe’s tail to “make sure I don’t get lost” as she’d put it playfully to Zee-Zee. What she saw on the bench outside made her eyes narrow. Ri and Kai were both seated on the bench and apparently waiting for her group. She set Nate down and gave his fluffy rudder to Zee-Zee to replace her tail. “Wait right here you two…” she growled before pouncing the duo. Neither had been expecting her sudden action and in a sudden flurry of movement, both found themselves in a harness and leash. Zoe even took both leashes and tied them in a knot to tie the two Pokémon’s tails together.

“You two scared me as much as Zed!” Zoe said to them sternly. “Be thankful I’m not gonna do more than make sure you two stick together and stick with me.” Before either could speak she popped a paci into each of their mouths. A warning glare was all it took to get those two to keep them in. Slipping her wrist through the ends of the leashed she padded back over to a shocked Nate and a giggling Zee-Zee. With a grin she picked Nate up and winked at Zee-Zee as he took her tail again. “There ya go! You finally get to see me tie somebody’s tail in a knot. Not quite the way I first meant, but close enough right?” The young squirrel giggled and nodded in agreement.

It was about an hour after the big, teary reunion between the squirrels. The resulting hug and tears drew many tears and awws from a bunch of old ladies enjoying some sweat tea at another table who eagerly bought the biggest ice cream they could from the nearby DQ for Zee-Zee (they even bought a shake for Zed). Zoe still giggled when she remembered Zed asking Zee-Zee if he thought they should keep the little event a secret from mommy or not. Zoe decided to finish her shopping by putting Ri and Kai into a dual stroller instead of the leash and kept their punishment at that (especially since she still kept their tails tied together). They were all headed to the park now, Nate giggling every now and again as he prodded at the huge diaper taped around him. It was obvious he loved how thick it was and Zoe made a note to stock up on them later. She smiled even more when Nate got excited by who he saw sitting alone in the empty park on a swing. As she let the cubs out to play she entered a text on her cell phone.

WARREN, FOUND LIG AT THE PARK. CAN WE HAVE HIM FOR TONIGHT?

Not even a minute later, Zoe smiled when she saw the text she received back.

SURE! TELL HIM I SAID HAVE FUN!

“Will do Warren.” Zoe said to her cell phone while she looked up to see Lig was already playing with everyone else. It looked like they were playing tag and Nate was it. Chuckling at the thought of how entertaining that would be to watch, Zoe found a bench and sat down, waiting for the cubs to tire out so she could get them energized again with the news of a sleepover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Like I said on FA, squeeeee! ^.^

Zoe is really great at taking care of little cubs!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 pm

That she is. If only Ri and Kai were in the category of little cubs X3 Those two are more along the lines of untameable bundles of energy.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm

D'awww. This was adorable! Always great to see your stories. I really need to get into the habit of writing more often. Hmmm. Maybe I could get back to doing some short stories with Lig, Balt, and Dylan. Haven't done one in quite a lil while.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

That'd be fun to see Lig! Also, thanks again for the unitentional inspriation with that swing picture. I couldn't think of a decent ending to this story and it just clicked for me to see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoe's Mall Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Mall Panic   Zoe's Mall Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoe's Mall Panic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: