The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zatch bell rp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 5:01 pm

Name:Kaela drakkavar
Human/mamodo:human
Appearance:She has white hair blue eyes and usually wears a dress. theres a light ncrinkle that comes from her and she has a slight buldge under her dress.
BIO: Kaela's life was horrable before she met skarlon. she was always picked on by other people.

Name:Skarlon
Human/mamodo: mamodo.
Powers: uses fire and such.
Appearance: looks alittle like tia except she has yellow hair and greenish cloths.
BIO: Skarlon has protected aela ever sencew she found kaela alone in an alley way.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:09 pm

yeah cool. alright about time some1 made a zatch bell 1. thank you thank you thank you.

name: david
human/mimodo: human
appearance: school outfit, shoes and a crinkle coming from him.
bio: kinda like kiyo hes always been picked on.

name: trachit
human/mimodo: mimodo
powers: uses lightning and can mimick attacks.
appearance: almost looks like zatch but has different coloring.
bio: til he met david he never knew about his powers. he also kinda knows zatch although zatch never remembers him.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:33 pm

((its mamodo if you didnt know.))
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:49 pm

*davids walking down the halls with his books. when a couple of bullies come up to him*
bullies: hey kid what you got there?
david: leave me alone.
bullies: ha. smart kid huh? there.
david: ohh no my books. huh? whats this weird 1? ohh yeah. dad sent it. he said that ill know what it is when the time comes. he said it belongs to a mamodo. whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:20 pm

"Hey leave him alone." kaela says angrily.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:59 pm

david: thanks. names david.
*just then some1 with a box that sounds like theres a voice inside comes by*
principle: you david?
david: yes.
principle: i have a package. here.
david: thanks. i whoa.
trachit: *from inside the box* let me out. *pops out* hi im trachit. im youre mamodo.
david: a mamodo. thats the 2nd time ive heard that.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:57 am

"Wow youve got a mamodo to?" kaela asks smiling. Skarlon waves at trachit.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:14 pm

david: yeah. huh? *suddenly his book starts glowing* thats weird. i wonder. *opens the book and sees a word* whats this? zaschido?
*trachit shoots a thunderbolt out of his mouth*
david: whoa. what happened there? all i did was read the word and that happened?
trachit: i dont get it either. it seems when you read the word in that book it unleashed 1 of my powers.
david: well better be on the safe side and not read it for awhile. so youre a mamodo. cool.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:41 pm

Name:Kari
Human/mamodo:human
Appearance:Usually seen a dark cloak that bulges at the wqaist and some of her crimson hair can be seen from around the hood.
BIO: She lived a semi decent life until evryone she cared for turned on her
Name:Arlon
Human/mamodo: mamodo.
Powers: use a blasting type attavk
Appearance: He is like zatch but with red hair like his partner and black clothes and a blaster for a right hand
BIO: Arlon has protected kari every since she was basically abandoned
............................................................................................
Kari walks up in the school Arlon quitely filing behind her*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:04 pm

*just then another guy with a mamodo walks by*
kiyo: you ok?
david: yeah. hey youre kiyo. and that must be zatch. i have a mamodo too now.
kiyo: i see that. i see you also dont know his powers fully yet. you read a word from the book right?
david: yeah. it said zaschido. thats weird trachits power didnt emit like it did before.
kiyo: thats because you have to read it not say it. i know how about a mamodo match. yours against mine. no books at stake. just a friendly little match so you know how to use the book properly.
david: ok.
kiyo: dont worry. ill take it easy on you since its the 1st spell you read.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:00 pm

"I know several spells." kaela says smiling just then theres an explosion fropm outside. kaela jumps through the window. "Figern." kaela says with the book open as a fireball shoots out of skarlon's mouth. the enemy mamodo is a strange wolf thing is uses tentical whips.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:44 pm

kiyo: ok. ready zatch?
zatch: ready.
kiyo: remember were not using our strongest 1s were just teaching him how to use it.
zatch: got it.
kiyo: ok now heres the deal. when youre in a mamodo battle youre book will glow when theres a new spell. now ill just use zatch's 1st spell. zacare.
*lightining comes out of his mouth*
david: ok. *the book glows* zaschido. *he counters zatch's* whoa wait a new spell already?
kiyo: whats it say?
david: mimicidos. but it doesnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:01 pm

((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatch_Bell%21_Character_List this has a list opf characters it shows the mamodo's spells. its spelled zaker.)) Kaela's book starts glowing. "Flagdarook." kaela says as a giant fire surrounds skarlon as she floats up becoming a phoenix as it flies and crasdhes into the wolf the person jumps away. the book gets incinerated. "Gah my book." he says as he starts running again. "Skarlon that was amazing." kaela says smiling as she hugs skarlon.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:08 pm

kiyo: ok. let me try something then you say that spell. zakerdon. *an even more powerful lightning attack comes out*
david: ok. mimicidos. *the attack diminishes then the attack comes inside his book after mimicidos* whoa. kiyo you wont believe this but zatch's power is in my book with mimicidos right before it.
kiyo: lets try it.
david: ok. mimicidos zakerdon. *another zakerdon comes out of trachit*
kiyo: whoa. it seems like he can mimic another mamodos attack. well lets call it quits. after all it was just to show you how to use your mamodos power.
david: ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zatch bell rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatch bell rp.   Zatch bell rp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zatch bell rp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Anime RPs-
Jump to: