The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Party RP

Go down 
+6
Tugscarebear
Marcus Hedgehog
Chimour
Riolu
Chinook
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Summer Party RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 am

Marcus is swimming near Ju-saami now, who had swam to the edge of the pool. She noticed Caiden talking to Lig and Mako as she pushes against the edge to change direction of her swimming pattern.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Nocturne nodded at the advice of using his wings, "Yeah... I suppose that does make sense, both are fluids after all." He said before taking a breath and spreading his wings out before doing a few strokes. "Well there we are... not so difficult I suppose." He said, smiling a bit more confidently.

"Nice to meet 'ya" Mako said, waving his tail fin to Caiden as he got in the pool and swam over. "Heh, well depends what you think is fun right?" He said, treading water. "But I love to swim but video games are always a good time... and there's tons of stuff to do arround the town." He said before looking over at Lig for his input.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 am

Caiden greeted Mako and replied, "Ooo...I do like video games."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:37 am

The topic of video games had gotten Ju-saami's full attention. "Video Games, you say?" asked Ju-saami out of curiosity. "Marcus adores doing that in his spare time when he's not drawing as do I when I'm bored. Which game you like playing the most?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

"Well lets see. We've got a really nice playground at the park. Lots of space there for all sorts of games and stuff. We've got a multiplex so that's cool. There's also the arcade. Oh then there's Romping Rhino's(Think Chuckie Cheese) and there's the mall. Heh hard to think up everything off the top of my head but there's lots of fun stuff to do around town that's for sure." Lig nodded with as we swam a bit and looked to Marcus and Ju. "Oh well me I am fond of shooters and some plat formers. Plus those flight simulator games at the arcade are the coolest!"

"Ah no problem. And yeah I've been around some of the big cities. Not the most pleasant. Me and Lig went through one on a vacation a year or so ago and one lady who noticed he was diapered had to run her mouth about it. At which point I told her the facts and she shut up with a huff." Warren said shaking his head recalling the event. "Course that said some other guy nearby turned to her after she was done and told her 'Mind your own business.' Anyway You shouldn't have any problems here. Oh if you need advice on where to do any shopping or anything like that don't be afraid to ask."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Nate smiled at both his students. "Doing great guys! Kinda like I told him Chimour you can use your wings too if you focus on it a bit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 pm

"Okay I'll try!". Chimour said as he tried using his wings as well, just barely making out what Lig had said earlier about all the cools places there were to see, and go to in Denshire.

" 'Romping Rhino's'?". Chimour asked curiously as he kept practicing how to swim. "I've never been there Lig, what's the place like?". Chimour asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 am

shadow looked around with her thumb in her mouth and looked at everyone she use to know hidding her face a bit."Hi everyone..." she said looking down, her long purple hair covering her face and both her hands now behind her back, her long bushy tail was wrapped around her left leg and curled up at the end."h...how is everyone.."

OOC:Hi everyone is back.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Mako grinned as he listened to Lig ratle off things to do arround town, the shark diving under the surface a moment to pop up next to their new mutual friend Caiden. "Me I love the arcade! Must have beaten Lig a dozen times at the flight sim games right Lig?" He teased, treading water. "Or there's also the lake if you like water like me." He said, blowing bubbles through his gills for a moment.

Nocturne meanwhile smiled as he got the hang of swiming with his wings. "Thankyou for the assistance Nate... believe I've gotten the movement down..." He said before looking up and glancing arround at the new voice his ears had picked up. FLuttering his way to the side o the pool Nocturne got out and looked over at Shadow. "Hello, don't believe we've met." The slightly wet owl said.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

"Wow that is a lot of things to do here. I just might like it here." said Caiden starting to feel accepted. "Um I got a question. Does, um, everyone, er , do you all wear...you know..." stuttered Caiden trying not to offend anyone

"We had a problem like that. Except it was the kids in our neighborhood. They would tease and bully Caiden because he wears diapers. I don't get it. I mean I know kids are cruel, but it is not like he is the only one. More and more kids around the country arent being potty trained. Even the schools are accepting it now. *sigh* Well at least he fits in with this group. Oh and I think I will take you up on that offer on shopping. When we lived in the city I was ordering Caiden's diapers off of the internet. Do they sell diapers in his size around here?" asked Joe to Warren as he was rambling on
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

"Oh Romping Rhino's pretty fun. All sorts of games and play equipment and pizza and stuff. All good stuff." Lig told chimmour and giggled a bit watching Mako Blow bubbles and then nodded to Caiden's question. "Yup I wear diapers. I'm incontinent so I wear em all the time. Lots and lots of people around here wear em."

"Yes they most definitely sell his size around here. We're pretty much headquarters for Pawpers so we have their entire product line and we're the first to get samples of new products. Pawpers makes diapers in pretty much every size you could imagine. Heck I've been know to occasionally wear myself. Makes sitting through a two hour movie after a large soda easier. Plus less stops on long road trips." Warren explained to Joe.

(Shadow. If your going to join please it's a good idea to fill out a character sheet. Examples are on the first page of the RP.)
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 am

"Fantasitc, I'm sure Caiden will be gals to hear that." said Joe to Warren

"Oh good. I just wanted to make sure. I was one of the only ones that wore diapers back where I used to live. I wear because I refused to be potty trained." explained Caiden to the group
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

(You guys mind if I join? Or am I to weird? x3)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 pm

(I want to join too,or is it too late to join?)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 pm

The diaper detail Ju-saami is hearing from Warren had intrigued her to no end. "Well, if they are made to be that absorbent, I wonder how much they take up while anyone wearing them does their usual things? It must feel wonderful to have one of those on."

Marcus is swimming back to Ju-saami while waving his arms and kicking his feet to keep him afloat.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Mako blushed rather hard at Caiden's question and glanced down at his own swim diapers through the water before nodding. "Yeah... me too..." He said sinking a bit more into the water. "Not exactly what furs expect of a shark is it..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 pm

(Sure you guys can join. Just remember to come around to the back yard where the Pool and everyone else is.)

"Yup. I don't think he'll have any shortage of friends around here." Warren nodded as he sat down in one of the lawn chairs.

"Ah cools. Yeah I don't think I'd potty train even if I could. I'll stick with my diapers think you very much." Lig nodded and giggled a bit looking to Mako. "Yeah I guess not but hey you guys look good in diapers. Anyway what do you guys wanna do now? A pool game? Eat? Something else?"
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 pm

"I could go for some grub." said Caiden rubbing his stomach
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Mako perked up the moment Lig mentioned food and nodded eagerly. "Seconded.' He said after Caiden spoke, the shark flicking his tail, putting his arms arround the other two, and propelling the three of them to the side of the pool with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 am

"We third and forthed it." replied Marcus, climbing up the side of the pool with Ju-saami. "All this swimming is making us hungry."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

Last edited by Maxicoon on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hmm... Wha? Food? Yeah I guess I could go for a bite to eat right now...". Chimour said, stopping mid-stroke as he followed the others over towards the side of the pool, lifting himself out of it as he soon stood himself back up onto dry land.

"Oh and Caiden sorry for not answering you earlier, was just to focused on swimming at the moment, and well I hope I didn't come off as unfriendly or nothing. Oh and by the way I was never potty trained either so I guess me, and you got something in common there huh?". Chimour asked giggling a little as he made his way over to where Warren had been cooking up the food.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

(Maxi. Your character is quite a bit too young. If you go back and take a look at the character sheets for everyone else you'll see we've kinda set the age in the preteen range so I'd recommend aging your character up if you'd like to join.)

"Ok Food it is. Sides I'm kinda hungry anyway." Lig said before he felt an arm go around them and then propelled towards the side of the pool. "Hehehe wow your a really good swimmer Mako! Like a water going shark taxi or something." Lig joked with a giggle as we reached the edge and climbed out.

"Ah it looks like the cubs are hungry." Warren said as he saw them all getting out of the pool. "Ok guys over here. There's burgers and hot dogs and even some chicken if you want. I've got some sides over here and there's drinks in the cooler. Grab a plate and whatever you'd like and chow down."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

(>< derp)

Name: Maximilian (Maxi) Rosethorn
Species: Raccoon
Diaper status: Diapered 24/7
Appearance:Small and ovre weight with typical raccoon markings. Fire engine red hair down her back. Currently wearing a pink swim diaper, blue skirt, and hello kitty t-shirt.
Bio: Small and round Maxi is sweet and very shy. She may be a boy but is always in pink and frills and prefers being treated like a girl. She is always trying to get other cubs to fatten up and embrace the girly side. She does have a slight mischievous bent to her personality when it comes to fating up other cubs.

Maxi wanders up to the house; hearing the noise in the back yard she heads toward the back gate. She peeks over the fence shyly trying to see what is going on. Maxi twitches her whiskers a little bit watching people.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 am

Name: Light Crisis
Species: Fox
Diaper status: Diapered 24/7
Appearance: A black furred fox, who has cyan eyes, he is currently wearing a pink shirt, a pair of swimming shorts, and a swim diaper.
Bio: Light is a timid fox, easy to scare, and isn't really that strong. He hasn't learned to ride a bike and admits to the fact that he would prefer to be young.

Light walked to the gate. ''Ello'? Anyone alive back there? Or are you all napping?'' He laughed at his small joke.

(Two things:
1. Real Men Wear Pink! =D
2. I really never did learn to ride a bike. Never found it to be useful and still dont.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next