The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cubby adventurer's guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Cubby adventurer's guild Empty
PostSubject: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Heh, well figure somefur should be starting these...

Basic idea is that in a somewhat cartoonish tokenesque fantasy world, a few cubs of varying ages have set up a little adventurer's guild for themselves. Basically a little castle of sorts where they can meet, and embark on adventures in little groups. The RP will probably follow one of these groups at most, or just hang about the place for a bit while we build up people... whatever works.

Also: accepting suggestions, still need a "Leader" of sorts... Maybe a resident Liger?
Also: age range is "cubby" so old enough to look after themselves a bit but probably maxing out at the tweens

Character sheet:

Name:
Species: (Include description if it's exotic)
Diapers?:
Class: (what they do, warrior, mage etc)
Position in the guild: (if necesary)
Special gear:
Personality:
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

I'll join and I don't mind the Leadership role. ^^

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Physical description: You guys know what Lig looks like. For this one he's wearing a more roman like shirk Kilt piece with a cloak, some sandles, and gauntlets.
Diapers: Wears em 24/7 and proud of it.
Class: BattleMage (Uses combination of weapons and magic.)
Position in the guild: Guild Master
Special gear: Lig has two Katana swords which he uses in battle. Small Cross bow. and Magic amplifying Gauntlets. Item wise Lig has a special Bag of Holding with an infinite supply of diapering supplies and various other cubby supplies that might be needed.
Personality: A happy fun loving Adventurer Lig's been with the Guild long enough to now be called the Guild Master. He was one of the cubs who founded it so that others could come together and go out on fun adventures and have a fun place to hang around at. Lig's always willing to help out his friends and won't back down from protecting them.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Awesome, thanks Lig *hugs*

Anyway, my character:

Name: Selix
Species: Anthro cobra (including slender arms and legs, pale green-gold scales and hood behind his head)
Physical description: A slim anthro cobra with a long tail, gren-gold scales and gold eyes with serpent slit pupils, usually wears black robes with gold trim and patterns, including a large gold "eye" patern on the hood which he usually wears up so his upper face is shadowed.
Diapers?: Wears them 24/7, not quite as proud as Lig, but isn't one to take a lot of teasing about it either.
Class: Seer (Basically a form of fortune teller/medium/general knowledge base, also has some skill with potions, poisons and stealth.)
Position in the guild: Guild seer and potion maker
Special gear: His robes, a bag of holding for various things, and a seperate one for potions and ingedients, along with "hidden blades" mounted on bracers up his long robe sleeves.
Personality: Selix can be a bit cold, often observant and analytical, and sometimes indulging in a bit of cinical humour, but also has his bright side too, and will lighten up for some good-natured cubby (or hatchy?) play now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Just thought I'd give this RP a bump. See if anyone wants to join. I think it'll be fun if we can just keep it active. So come one guys what do ya say we give this one a try?
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 am

(i don't know. they just seem a little too old for me.)
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Sure go ahead and join Babyflare. It might be an old RP but it's yet to be started. We didn't start it cuz we were waiting for more people. If you wanna join. Please do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I guess I'll be joining then ^^.

Name: Chimour Nightsyer

Age: 750 (Don't worry, he looks like a preteen for the most part)

Species: Vampire Bat

Appearance: I'd hope by now that you guys know what Chimour looks like, but incase you don't he's basically got all black fur, is about five feet, and two inches tall, has red eyes, etc. (If this description isnt' enough please ask me what exact details you want me to give). As for what he's wearing well if you've ever seen "Monty Python, And The Holy Grail" then basically he is dressed like the black knight except with a red cloak, black leather boots instead of metal grieves, oh and he also has no helm (So basically besides what I just listed up above he's also wearing black, metal armor with a red lion-like creature painted on it, and a pair of black, metal gauntlets).

Diapers: Wears them all of the time out of need, oh and this time there much bulkier then usual ^^.

Class: Knight

Position in the guild: Guild guard, and low-level spell caster.

Special gear: He has a giant, magical, black claymore, and well being as strong as he is he tends to use it like a one handed weapon. Besides that his gauntlets are also alot heavier then normal since he had added weight to them so that if he ever got into a fist fight his punches would do more damage.

Personality: Chimour is extremely goofy, but he gets the job done even with his extra thick diapees making him a little less agile in a fight. Heck the only time you'll ever see Chimour get really serious is when he fights since any other time you get close to him he won't hesitate to chat you up about something completely irrelvant, and silly.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Whew this took a while, but 3 (or 4?) is plenty to get this started if everyfur is still interested.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Chinook wrote:
Whew this took a while, but 3 (or 4?) is plenty to get this started if everyfur is still interested.
Yeah I'm still interested, I just dunno who should go first is all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubby adventurer's guild   Cubby adventurer's guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubby adventurer's guild
Page 1 of 1