The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music. Empty
PostSubject: Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music.   Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Ah yes Potty training the enemy of all diapee loving cubs. But it happens and well I thought I'd make a topic on it. More to the point people's opinions on it and to share any interesting potty training stories.

Me I was potty trained when I was 2. Probably not too long after my birthday. I distinctly remember wearing Pull-Ups and actually remember thinking I was supposed to go a little bit in them before I went to the potty. I also distinctly remember being told if I pooped my pants I'd get a spanking. I remember one time while in my room for I think a time out that I had an accident and pooped my Pull-Ups. I don't know what I was thinking but for some reason I thought to stick of of these rubber bendy Captain America toys in them to do I don't know what. I don't remember much else other than said Toy being washed off in the bathroom.

So anyone got any potty training stories? Anything related to it to share?
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music.   Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 pm

I don't remember much, but I think I was potty trained around five, maybe a little younger, and well even back then I remember loving my padding, even if I had to settle on pull ups! Hehe I remember when I was a little boy, seeing a pack of Pull ups my mom had brought home, and well I made a dash for them when mom wasn't looking, opened em up, and went underneath the table trying to slip a pair on, probably because I didn't have anything like a diapee taped on, or pulled up around my waist at the time, or maybe it was because these trainers had Aladdin designs on them... Alas I can't remember.
Back to top Go down

Potty Training. Insert Dramatic Music.
Page 1 of 1