The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Chimour
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"Hehe. I knew that. I think I saw it in a nature special on TV." Lig nodded and looked around a bit confused himself at the game. 'Wait a second guys I thought we were just doing cow boys and indians. Like against each other. I didn't think we had bandits." Lig said a bit confused.

"Heh. Nocturne is quite cute when you catch him with his beak in a book though. Just the look on his face like he's off somewhere else." Trisha nodded to Elly with a smile. "But I know what you mean. Lig sometimes has those spells where if there's something good on he'll sit in front of the TV for quite a long while."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

"So does Marcus." said Lenard. "Especially if there's a Get Smart marathon on TV. And when he's not watching that, he's always into watching that one cartoon where that hedgehog runs around, saving the world with that cute little fox that hangs around with him. Anyway, when not watching TV or doing any drawing as he showed me and the Mrs. when he get's done, it's almost hard to keep up with him. He's even more of a little scamp when we tried to get him ready for bath time. Sometimes, we managed to catch him, though. It was fun, seeing him running around like that even before we get him washed up and put in his crib, all tucked in with a disposable diaper on each night. During the day, we put him in cloth, but when it's time for his nap or bed time, he's put in disposables."

"Oh gosh." said Marcus. "I didn't even think there would be any ether." He points a toy bow and arrow at one of the cowboys. "In that case, prepare to be 'calped."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Will turned around, his costume dissolving. "sowwy, guess I made it really confusing. we can try another one."

At this point, Beth leaned over the couch, "Can I play too?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 pm

"Oh don't wowwy about it Wiww... Hmm... Hey I haven't weawwy thought up thomething neat to do yet, tho how about we pway thomething with Awiens, and stawthips?". Chimour asked curiously. "Awtho awen't you thupposed to be with da gwown ups mith Hawcyon? ... Weww if ya wanna pway with us you ith mowe den wewcome!". Chimour giggled.

"Hey everyone, I'm back! ... Um where's Beth?". Janet asked, looking around for her. "Huh... Ohwell... Anyways should we go back to swapping stories? I have one where me, and my husband took Chimour to see the Lion King... Kinda obvious what happened when Mufasa died, and well yeah...". Janet said, shaking her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 am

Nocturne glanced arround the cubs as they talked, before smiling at Chimour's suggestion. "Oh now that I would be interested in playing!" Nocturne said, , patting the stitched-in starfleet badge on his overalls. "I do quite love science fiction."

Elly smiled at the stories being traded as she sat with the other adults. "I know Nocturne loves to see movies, mostly the science fiction and super hero ones... though he adores those IMAX documentry ones... think he's the only cub I know who stays awake through the whole running time of one."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

"Oh I remember when we took Lig to see that one. We learned something. Mufasa and my husband bear striking similarity to each other. Lig was simultaneously excited and scared by that as he thought it was cool His daddy looked like Simba's but was scared the same thing would happen to him." Trisha said shaking her head as well at the story. "Warren was the one who calmed Lig down by pointing out they didn't have any uncles with scars and a British ascent. "

"Oh sure! I love those ones! I know lots about aliens and stuff and Oooo! I didn't notice your Overalls had the StarFleet Badge! Cool. I gotta ask daddy if he can find me any sometime." Lig rambled off rapid fire with excitement his nerdy little mind already churning up some ideas. "Oh sure Beth you can join. Hehe He can be a giant alien on our side or maybe a alien monster if ya want. hehe. "
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"That has to be one of the most tragic things I ever saw, but that was when I saw the Blueray." said Lenard. "Thing is, I had it on good faith that it was only fictional so there's no way that could happen nowadays. I mus really feel sorry for little Lig still, though."

Marcus feels a bit confused with what he just heard Lig say. "Uh, Lig," he said. "What's a star Fleet? Is it like a group of star-shaped battleships or something?"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 am

Terry plopped down looking totally confused, as he had no idea what star fleet was. Will on the other hand had watched a good deal of star trek during his last sick spell and had a good idea of what was being planned.
Beside them, Beth chuckled as she visualized all of the cubs doing kirk's infamous "KAAAAAAAAHN!" gesture. Her diaper crinkled loudly as she sat down, but she paid it no mind, merely happy to play the part of a cub.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 am

"What? Staw Fweet? ... Oh wight I tink I may've seen thomething wike dat on da tewevision once, but weww I didn't weawwy wike it, to much to keep twack of...". Chimour said, blushing a little. "Actuawwy wait... No I was wong, what I thaw wath an epithode of thomething cawwed "Staw Twek", but weww maybe dewe one in da thame? The onwy thing I wemembew fwom watching it ith dat thiwwy guy who wath vewy hammy with hith acting, and thome guy with pointy eaws". Chimour said, thinking it over in his head.

"Anyways what I had in mind wath thomething more simpwithtic wike this video game I thometimes pway cawwed 'Gywus', but weww if you don't mind having to expwain stuff to me, wike wots of stuff den I gueth we can do thomething Staw Fweet welated...". Chimour said, looking down at his feet a little since he didn't want to be a bother, and because he didn't anticipate both Lig, and Nocturne being supremely knowledgable about the subject matter in question.

"Hmm... Interesting, and yeah Chimour doesn't seem really into science-fiction, well atleast not the more in-depth stuff". Janet said. "He claims it's boring, and hard to follow, well unless we're talking Star Wars, because he loves those movies". Janet giggled.

Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:16 am

"Hm..." Nocturne hummed, rubbing his beak as he thought. "Well since that idea doesn't seem popular.." He said, racking his brain for an alternate suggestion, "Perhapse super heroes?" He suggested, ajusting his glasses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 pm

"Awww fooy. How comes me and Nocturne are da only cubs that know this stuff?!" Lig groaned waving his arms dramatically then sighed thinking on Nocturne's second idea. "Well I guess we could go with that. Seeing as da other idea wasn't popular."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 pm

terry elbowed will and pointed to his green lantern shirt, grinning.
then he and will both shouted out, "Yeah! superheroes!"

beth thought it over as well and then nodded, smiling broadly
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"Well, if we're gonna do that," said Marcus. "I hope you won't mind me playing as the flash as there is a couple of reasons why."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

"Now Supew Hewos I have much more expewience with!". Chimour giggled happily. "Sowwy for not being weal into da more sciency stuff Wig, onwy stuff I'm weally into when it comes to that is B-Movie sci-fi...". Chimour giggled a little.

"...Anyways I guess the obvious choice for me would be something wike Batman, but I want to be something a bit more intewesting...". Chimour said as black flames engulfed his tiny furry body, wrapping around him to form a, black, long-sleeved, and leather-like top with metalic shoulders, a small breast-plate, a pair of black, leather boots, and a bandoleer filled with vials of highly combustable kiddy-fire (Just go with it =p). "I am da shadow! My fwames are hotter then magma, and I possess da abiwwity to materiawize raw shadow into weaponwy!". Chimour cheered as he formed a large, black sword out of the shadows surrounding him.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:53 pm

(Ack. Sorry for the wait guys was out of it for a lil bit.)

"Alrighty then Super Heros. I guess I can be a bit SciFi with that." Lig said with a grin as some futurestic armor appeared around his upper body and legs and a heads up display came over his eye. He held out his arms and flipped some kiddy blades out and back in and fired a few shorts from his palms at random. "I am Tecknous. You can call me Teck. Master of all manner of gadgets and gizmos!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

Will and Terry grinned at each other and held out their left paws.

"In eldritch shade, in desert sun, your vile deeds shall be undone!"
"In funnest game or longest nap, no meanness will a'scape a smack!"
"This fool's fire burns the blackest night!"
"Crinkly diapee, green glow too!"
"Behold my power, Green lantern's light!"
"Dat's da kyu's power, i's green lantern too, KYU!"

A green ring formed on will's left paw and a modified green lantern costume with a waist sash formed around him, leaving his diaper visible.

Terry's ring shifted into a pacifier, which he popped into his mouth, and his costume formed instantly, two mismatched gloves, and a broak green tunic with floating lantern symbols at the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 am

No sooner than that, Marcus curls into a little spike ball and is reving up at a high rate of speed. Rising on his feet, seconds later, he is then seen in red one-pieced footed sleepers made out to be like the Flash's tights with a lightning bolt on front. "I'm the flash!" he bantered. "No matter where villans run, when faced with my super speed, they can't hide. Evil foes, you're too slow! In a mighty flash, away I go!" Marcus then ran around the room at the speed of sound, stoping behind Terry, tapping his shoulder and zipped passed him in the opposite direction and stopped about a couple steps near Lig.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm

(Hey I know I kinda said I'd give up on this rp, but well I've been really jonsing for some playtime as of late, and so I think I'll just skip Chinook's turn for now, and notify him later)

"So fewwo supew hewoes what do we do fiwst?". Chimour asked curiously. "Awso miss Hawcyon if you want to join ouw gwoup we could always use a giant cub on ouw side!". Chimour giggled happily, wanting the towering diapee butt to interact with them more instead of just sit there like she had been doing.

"I don't make offews wike this often, so think about it some... Awso if you accept then you awe going to need a costume change... May I suggest something pantwess?". Chimour giggled.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 am

Beth blushed bright red then nodded exstaticly.

"I think... I'll be atom smasher!" She grinned and her t-shirt suddenly shifted to a red and blue striped one, with a large atom symbol in the middle. a slim domino mask went over her eyes, and her pants disappeared, leaving a very prominent white diaper, also adorned with the atom symbol.

She smiled shyly and shrank about a foot, so that instead of towering over the cubs, she was merely a little taller.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

"Alrighty my fellow mighty Heros! So who's butt do we kick now? There's gotsta be some big villan meanie heads around for us to beat." Lig said trying to think of some good villians they could fight. He wasn't sure if he wanted to use potty villians again as they'd just faced off against some of those when they'd played Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:53 pm

"That's when Marcus then thought of something that might suit Lig's fancy. He tried puting one of his night terrors to work for them. "Ya know, I heard that some mean guy who planned to dominate the world plans to make an army of Boogiemen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5