The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Ju-saami wondered by what herbs does Ursa have to regress her mind while staying in her arms. Whatever it may be, it can surely help her get even more into her baby mood. She sucks her thumb more as she snuggled her teddy as she told Anthony, "It no madah when we go wet-wet or stinky. At weast, we have someone thewe fow us fow dat."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

"Ya sure do sweetie". Ursa cooed before shifting her attention back to Anthony, giggling a little when he called her, and Urso old geezers. "Yeah I suppose we are pretty old huh? Least by your standards anyway...". Ursa said as she materialized him up another sippy cup filled with dr. pepper, this one spiked with something much stronger then what Urso had given Chimour only a little while ago.

"Want another soda by the way? I just got you another, and well the episodes aren't going to stop anytime soon cuz it seems that they're having a bit of a marathon at the moment". Ursa said as she also materialized up some tacos, the mittens on all of the cubs paws sliding off if only for while they ate. "Anyways little ones dig in!" Ursa said as she gave them each a platter of six to seven tacos.

"Heeey...". Chimour said, blushing horribly, although giggling a little when Bryon essentially called him a girl. "...Do you think you can reffer to me as a girl more often? I kinda... Really like it". Chimour said, blushing horribly before he saw the back of Bryon's diaper expand rapidly as he began giggling childishly all over again.

"Uh-oh...". Chimour giggled as he poked at the back of Bryon's now messy diaper. "Embarrassing, but... Comforting in a way right?". Chimour asked curiously.

"Hehe anyways... I guess I should get on with eating my food". Chimour said as he took up a taco from his own plate, and began to chow down, still fixating on the episodes of My Little Pony on the television screen as he chewed, and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

"Um...Yeah actually. Embarrassing but strangely comforting as well." Bryon nodded to Chimour still blushing a bit but he smiled anyway as he squirmed a bit squishing the mess in his diaper some. "Anyway Yeah I think I can keep referring to you as a girl if you want Mrs. Pinky bat." Bryon told him before settling in with his own tacos and dug in with a big grin watching the Episode as well.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"A drink is a drink.....I guess...." Anthony mumbled pretty much guzzling the soda. "Better....and I'm not.....hungry.... >.> Still....full from a few hours ago...." He muttered, almost getting sick from the thought of eating more. "Just know this. I'd prefer to be tied up again then have this happen."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Ju-saami giggles at Anthony, "Silly baby." She then looks up when she saw the tacos being in front of the others and asked Ursa, "Mommy feed Baby Ju in a highchaiw?" She feels the cover of her diaper tickle her legs a bit, not minding it at all as it makes her giggle more.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"Sorry, but it'd be more conveniant just to feed you here in the living room, so open up, and say 'ah' ". Ursa said, already having a taco firmly held in one paw because she knew Ju-Saami would want to be fed. "Also you two should have something to drink as well, so here you go". Ursa said as she materialized up two sippy cups for both Bryon, and Chimour.

"For you Bryon you like pepsi right? Well... That's what I gave you, so please tell me if I was wrong in my assumption". Ursa said. "And for you little girl... You get some Code Red Mountain Dew". Ursa said, giggling as Chimour's face grew red from her teasing him.

"Thanks mommy...". Chimour said, giggling a little although still pretty embarrassed.

"No problem there little one...". Ursa said, having spiked both of their drinks again, just in case they had anything left in their bladders, or bowels.

"Anyways... ... Thanks for that". Chimour said, his face still a little red as he thanked Bryon for heeding his request.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"Ooo Pepsi. My fav. Nice drink and fuel for late night gaming sessions." Bryon giggled as he picked up the sippy cup and took a long drink from it before going back to his Tacos eating them with gusto. "Oh I almost forgot. Thanks a lot Mommy." Bryon told Ursa starting to feel a little more comfortable calling her that as the place itself was starting to grow on him.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm

"You people are ridiculous....." Anthony muttered, tapping his foot impatiently. "So, tell me I can go home now, please....because I could be doing better things, like cleaning. :I"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Ju-saami paid no mind. She just ate a bit of her taco that she's being fed. She is loving the taste of fresh lettuce through the beef layered with minced garlic and held with a soft tortilla wrap foamed with cheddar cheese covered with a hard shell made of Doritos chips. It's been a while since she had a taco as zesty as that. So far, today has been something else for her, like she's reliving her early childhood. Maybe, the next day, she might see if she can ask Ursa for one of them mental herbs she offered, or even...Who knows? But for now, there's so much for her to catch up on with Anthony, Bryon and Chimour while living the life of being babied... and loving it.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

"Heh don't sweat it little one". Ursa giggled as she continued feeding Ju-Saami. "And okay, whatever you say baby-butt...". Ursa said, a little surprised that the herb hadn't run it's course yet...

"These things are supposed to be near instant right Urso? ... Like by now he shouldn't be paying his diapers, or the idea of using them any real mind right?". Ursa asked, telepathically talking to Urso once again.

"Do you think that maybe we could take it a step further Bryon? ...". Chimour asked, blushing a little deeper then usual. "Like can we pretend that I'm your little sister? You know, for while I'm here anyway...". Chimour asked as he continued eating his tacos, and took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"It should but not always. Give it a few minutes. I bet when it all takes effect it's gonna be quite noticeable." Urso told her telepathically.

"Welph smr urpheg sewe." Bryon replied at first with a mouth full of his taco before swallowing and then speaking. "Sure I don't mind taking it that step forward. I mean your pretty nice and all so no problem at all lil sis." Bryon smiled patting Chimour on the head before he turned his attention back to his Tacos and soda.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

(Well guys I've got some bad news... Basically Light is on a trip, and can't get onto the Furrden, or anything else associated with diapers, and role-playing since the one source of internet he has is this tech guy's phone, and he doesn't want him to find out about it... So yeah he'll be back online, and able to take his turn on Saturday, but until then he said we could skip his turns until when Lig take's one of his next turns on Friday).
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 am

Ju-saami stayed just where she is in arms while still eating her taco. It's no rush for her as she just takes her little snack just one bite at a time while being fed by her mother.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 am

"Hehe thanks big brother!". Chimour giggled, hugging Bryon tightly for a moment or two before going back to his tacos, taking a much larger sip of his drink this time as he felt his diaper grow just a tiny bit warmer. "...So um mommy...?". Chimour asked, his cheeks glowing a tiny bit with slight embarrassment.

"Yes little one?". Ursa asked curiously as she continued feeding Ju-Saami.

"Do you think that I can have a pacifier? Well, after I'm done eating I mean...". Chimour said, his cheeks growing a little redder.

"Heh sure thing... Hm... Hey Urso maybe after supper we could hold something of a little competition for the cubbies? It could be something a bit more active so that it could give them a little exercise after their two big meals". Ursa said.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm

"Awww no problem." Bryon smiled warmly as he hugged Chimour back before going back to his lunch which he was nearly finished with. As he ate he felt renewed warmth spread through the front of his diaper noticing that he'd had no fore warning that he needed to go. When the time came to leave he'd definitely need a refresher in potty training.

"Agreed. I'm certain I could think of something for them to play. Maybe a lil race. Or a game of hide and seek. Though I get the feeling that we'll need to do some changes first so the lil ones don't give themselves away." Urso said looking towards Bryon a second which got him blushing as he squirmed a bit making his dirty diaper squish.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 am

Anthony blinked for a second, looking around, blanking out a bit, and then becoming re accustomed to his current scenario. "Ai! My diapee is all wet and soggy and its cold....." He whined, and then started to blush brightly, not believing what he'd just said, trying to keep his mouth shut, his face red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 am

Ju-saami was nearly finishing up her taco now. She is feeling a bit of fullness, but from just one taco? Well, at least, she'll hope to have more milk to wash that down, maybe even with one of Ursa's mentally regressive herbs. Thinking that, she finished her taco she was fed with one last bite.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 am

"Heh yeah I was thinking of a race, well after we check and change all the little cubbies who need it obviously. But it would not be an ordinary race...". Ursa giggled. "Urso remember my waddle races?". Ursa asked curiously as she picked up another taco.

"Also do you want any more sweetie? And hold on Anthony, I may change you if it's severe enough so just be patient". Ursa said, happy to see that the herb was working if only a little bit.

"Silly Anthony". Chimour laughed, giggling like mad at Anthony's randomness. "No need to tell em you wet when they're just gonna check for themselves soon enough anyways". Chimour said as he wolfed down another taco, this making four he had finished in total.

After that Chimour took another large sip of his soda prior to feeling his diaper get all warm and wet afterwards as he had a larger soaking then last time.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh you mean the races with a extra puffy diapers? Oh that sounds adorable." Urso nodded with a warm smile and gave a quite lil laugh at Anthony's statement. "Well if he needs it I'll change Anthony this time while your get our lil stinker Bryon."

Bryon blushed a bit at being called a little stinker but couldn't help but smile as the statement was true. "Hehe I guess I am. And that kinda race could be fun. Hehe Get ta see who the fastest waddler around would be." Bryon said as he finished off his supper with a contented smile and a small burp.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'm not siwwy......" Anthony pouted, reassuring himself. "And i dont wanna wace....I just wanna go to sweep...." He whined, looking at Ursa and Uro with big pleading eyes. "Can I pwease just go to bed, momm---.....ma......and daddy---.....I mean...uh....." He was blushing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Ju-saami giggles and things she can have another taco since she already had one. She held out her arms for it while laying in Ursa's. Hearing about a race seemed to be a lot of fun, even on foot.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Okay then, I guess I'll take that as a yes". Ursa giggled as she continued feeding Ju-Saami. "Also I suppose we shouldn't make little Anthony race if he's really all that tired... What do you think Urso?". Ursa asked curiously.

"Like maybe after you change him you can just go straight for the double diapering, and change him into his footed sleeper for the night?". Ursa asked curiously.

"Hehe yeah it has been quite the first day and all...". Chimour giggled as he downed his fifth taco before taking another sip from his sippy cup.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

"Course I can. " Urso nodded as he got up and walked on over to Anthony and scooped him up into his arms. "If your finished with your supper lil guy we'll get you changed and dressed for beddy bye."

"Yeah bedtime after the race sounds like a good idea though. Think I've got enough energy though to waddle race a bit before bedtime." Bryon nodded with a grin as he sat there and wiggled a bit in his seat squishing a bit more as he did.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 pm

"Yeah.....I good daddy....." Anthony yawned, the drugs taking full effect now. "Also....," He yawned. "Can my sweeper be pink or something bwight like that? Maybe baby bwue....?" He yawned. dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am

Ju-saami is getting started on her second taco. Hearing what kind of race it'll be, she figured it'll be no problem for her racing the rest in something like what their parents are planning. She should take her time to finish before she can ask for more milk and before she can participate. Right now, for seconds that she's getting fed, bit by bit, through the gizzard, past the gums, watch it, stomach, here it comes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: