The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fosna Kit By Kiru.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Empty
PostSubject: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:51 pm

Well I've got a story for you guys from Kiru. He wrote this and asked me to post it up. So I hope you enjoy it.

The Fosna Kit
By: Kiru

Chapter 1:

It was a cloudy, bleak day; there I sat in a chair reading a story off the Internet,
*Sigh* “I’m so bored!” I said out loud.

Then I looked to the clock 2:44 a minute before school let out! I got up grabbed my backpack, put on my jacket and waited by the door, once again, all alone, I swished my fluffy orange tail back and forth, trying to amuse myself, but to no avail, even though it ad been YEARS since I got my wish to become a baby fur, I guess time wont stand still, and to make the worst of it I can hardly remember those years either! Oh well, for a while there I had some adult diapers, but I got bored with them, and also rejected them all together, I became normal! **BRIIING!!! **

“YES! THANKYOU!” I shouted running out the door, almost catching my tail in the doorway.

It was a boring ride home, if by boring you mean blasting loud music from my brothers “thumpers” in the car, anyway I walked in my house dropped my backpack, and slammed myself on the couch with a sigh of content,

“yet, the weekend” I said to myself in a very flat line tone already bored, so I turned on the TV with the remote that was conveniently placed on the table next to me, I flipped through the channels till I hit one of those trailer trash talk shows, moory was it? I don’t know, but anyway at first it was a two lesbian beagles that where sisters, then it was a leopard lady that had been on the show sixteen times trying to find her baby's daddy, then it turned to something new....

"Hi welcome back to the show!" the cat host said

"today we got a lovely young fox here by the name of June Kari sunari, and she has been dieing to tell us something, June?" he said turning to the HOT momma fox

"well, at first I was really shy about it, then gradually I opened up more and more, and well, I’m a adult cub! I like to wear diapers, and sleep in a crib and play with my toys all day while sucking on a bottle or pacifier!" my ears perked forward,

"adult cub eh?" I thought to myself then she continued

"And well my problem is I’m always lonely, I would do anything for a daddy or play mate!" she finished

"well, that’s not as uncommon as you think June, there are actually allot of (adult cubs, mommy’s and daddy’s, as you so put them) out there! in fact we here wanted to help you out with your "lonely problem" so we got some of the finest men out there to be your daddy!" the host said revealing behind a certain five male cats and dogs, it went on and she turned out to pick a Dalmatian male to be her daddy, she seemed to live happily ever after, the end

*sigh* "where was this when I was going through that...nah, I mean, why would I want to reveal that information to the world in the first place huh? I mean, some things should just be kept a secret!" I said to myself then switched off the tube

"hey man I’m going now, be good and don’t make a mess!" my brother said walking out the door

"cya main!" I shouted back as I heard the door close

"huh, now that I’m home alone what should I do?" I thought to myself, then it hit me! when bored...hit the internet! so I did I went to a few sites, some funny some weird, but all the while something in the back of my head said,

"go to a diaper site! common! just for old time sakes huh?....No! I’m a normal teen with a normal life!" I said to myself, but I kind of really wanted to wear some diapers, but I don’t have any...what to do...

then it crept into my mind, I live right across from a convenient store! they must carry some diapers! But what if I run into someone I know? what if the register lady thinks I’m a freak? wait, she cant think that, she doesn’t know if I got a problem, and if she did say something, I could complain to her manager and have her possibly fired! Also not to mention that most of the people I know have lives! Jobs, dates, things I hardly ever do!…*sadly sighs*… hmm, another problem then...money, I don’t have much, in fact I don’t know how much I have period. so I went to my small treasure chest under my bed and pulled out an envelope,
$50.00 bucks, alright, this is definitely enough! now, time to take action!

I put my coat on and stepped into my shoes, then shoved the fifty into my pocket and headed out the door, I was careful to cross the street, then had to be careful if anyone pulled out of there driveways down the other street, then came the real challenge, to cross the intersection, nothing but five lanes of periodic traffic, it really reminded me of that one game about a frog crossing the street, Except, I was a orange fox, and allot easier to see, I took a deep breath and ran across, almost getting hit by a mini-van! well, at least I got into the parking lot which wasn’t much better...

"Man there are a lot of stupid people that come here!" I shouted out loud as a snow leopard almost hit me while pulling out, so I flipped her off and went into the bustling store, then spotted the incontent product aiel and scanned for anyone I knew, no-one, good, now to make my move! I walked towards the aiel and scanned the shelf keeping my distance, being a slightly bit embarrassed at my situation, so I looked at the band-aids across the shelf when some-one came in the aiel, but I eventually got to my favored brand, Pawpers adult diapers, also known as Pawpers adult cub diapers, seeing how as they still had kiddy prints on them and they were super thick, so I grabbed a basket and shoved to large pack of sixteen diapers into my basket, Wow I thought to myself as the package of diapers was heavier than I thought, but I managed to get over it, then headed to the baby aiel, it had all the things any baby would want! But I got only the basics, a large bottle, a red pacifier, some baby powder and cream, and of course some wipes, I hurried to the aiel with the least people, blushing my cheeks off, but just as I thought I was in the clear, she walked in, the lady I flipped off...

"oh geese" I said to myself as she took the place behind me, she then noticed who I was and taped me on the shoulder

"excuse me sir, but I believe you owe me an apology" she said in a flat tone

I was getting scared, but got the courage to face her "I-I’m sowwy" I said looking down not realizing the accent I had, but she did, then she looked at my stuff and smiled

"alls forgiven little kit" she said patting my head, now I was blushing my brains out! she had noticed my stuff and heard my temporary accent, I felt like crying, but instead I bought my "stuff" and ran out the door

So after my incident and bolting across the streets, I had just sat on the couch my face blushing like hell not to mention everything was repeating itself in my head. After about a half hour of that crap, I finally decided to put on one of the diapers I had bought, I tore open the plastic packaging and stared for a moment...Holy Crap! These things were HUGE! I mean thick as hell! I knew for sure I would get a BIG waddle out of this, anyway after my gawking, I finally reached down and pulled out the first thick diaper, I quick gave it a sniff, just cause there’s nothing like the smell of a fresh diaper, then I opened it up and laid it on the floor, I paid maybe a little too much attention to the crinkle, I seemingly giggled a small bit every time it did, but any way I unzipped my pants and thru off boxer-briefs, then laid my bare bottom down on the padding, it felt like a chair cushion, but soft like a diaper, then I remembered the powder, so I sprinkled some in my hand and applied it to my privates and bottom, I coughed and sneezed a bit as some of the powder got into my snout and mouth, I figured that I would only use the cream after baths, since for some reason my skin dries up under my fur in that region, but anyway I spread my legs slowly and grabbed the front of the diaper, I pulled it over my front snuggly, it already felt so heavenly-soft and comfy, but just as I was about to tape the first side the phone rang...

*BRIINGGG!! * The phone went

"Great timing,” I mumbled to my self as I stood up diaper less, and answered the phone.

"Hello? Fosna residence, Cody speaking." I answered

"Hello? Is your dad or mom around?" a female voice said

"No, I’m sorry would you like to leave a message?" I replied

“Actually, no, I’m the sitter your parents hired to take care of ya until they come back” she said

“Wait, what?! Why the hell wont they ever trust me! DAMIT, lady don’t I repeat Don’t come here!” and with that I hung up the phone and started to pout, I kicked and punched I shouted and cussed, the works but all the ended up was a stubbed toe and a broken cup

“God why doesn’t anyone trust in me anymore!” I said on the floor shouting to the big cheese, then I heard the front door open, my heart raced, the diapers, powder, wipes, and my naked butt where still all on the floor! I quickly jumped up with a “who is it?” and covered myself and my stuff with a near-by blanket, then came a shock,

“Uh, its Cammy, the babysitter?” she said as she turned the corner,
I couldn’t believe it, it was the snow leopard lady I flipped off back at the store, I only turned redder and redder

“Hey… your that kid! I recognize you now!” she said

“W-w-what the hell are you doing here!” I said trying to hide the stuff under the blanket, which was slowly slipping

“Like I said, I’m the baby-sitter, your parents hired and you must be little Cody!” she said approaching me
“They told me about your little secret and since they didn’t know how to help, they hired me!” then the predictable happened, a diaper slipped out of the blanket and hit the floor, she picked it up.

All I could do was blush and whimper, I kind of didn’t want to have anyone know about this little pleasure of mine, but I also wanted to have someone to share it with, I wasn’t sure to be scared, happy, or sad. All I know is I really wanted to wake up from this dream or nightmare or whatever! So I did the only thing I wanted to do, I hide under my big purple blanket, wishing that this were all going to end soon!

Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 5:48 pm

<3 Like Sweet.
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 6:57 pm

thats one hell of a story
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 6:57 pm

I can imagine what happens next *imagines and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Wow. Cody your story is great. I mean wonderfull. Youve gotten much better at writing since the last time you posted something. I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Spank him! Spank Him! Spank Him! Spank Him! Coooome oooon! He's was being naughty! He used $50! TO BUY DIAPERS FOR HIMSELF! He wasn't sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 4:29 pm

lol i base most of this stuff on truth...all except the furr/babysitting/50$ part....
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm

Hehehe. Thats cool. Your a good writer. Can't wiat for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 10:07 pm

well i just started on chapter 2 so itll be a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fosna Kit By Kiru.   The Fosna Kit By Kiru. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fosna Kit By Kiru.
Page 1 of 1