The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Furry Fairy Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Furry Fairy Tale Empty
PostSubject: The Furry Fairy Tale   The Furry Fairy Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 12:04 am

Well I was RPing and I had to come up with a lil short story. This is what I came up with. I might make an actaul story out of this. I'm not sure. Tell me what you guys think of it.

Once apon a time there were two lil cubs. A red fox and a Liger. They lived in happy village in a valley. One day the cubs went for a walk through the forest to pick some berries and just enjoy the nice day. When they heard a noise.

They went to investigate and see what it was. They found a magical fairy caught in a spider's web. It was stuck there and couldn't escape. And the spider was getting closer.

So the two cubs being the kind lil ones they freed the fairy. The fairy was so grateful it gave them 3 wishes. They each made one wish and shared the last.

The red Panda wished for a set of bottles that never ran out. The liger wished for a nursery that never ran out of diapers. And lastly they wished together to be the same lil cubs they were always so that they could always enjoy there wishes. With that the fairy granted there wish. And out of kindness gave them a fourth. A caretaker to look after the cubs always.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Furry Fairy Tale   The Furry Fairy Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 11:26 am

Wow....I luffed it....

You said red Panda XD
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Furry Fairy Tale   The Furry Fairy Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Yep. It's actaully a real animal. And they're so cute. I'll show ya a pic in the art section.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Furry Fairy Tale   The Furry Fairy Tale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 2:21 pm

What happened to the red fox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Furry Fairy Tale   The Furry Fairy Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Furry Fairy Tale
Page 1 of 1