The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Empty
PostSubject: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:25 am

Twisted Evil Do whatever you want Eg.rape, steal, killing spree, posesion etc...
have whatever powers you want should be good for a laugh. Laughing and the puny humans end up like this No pale

THINK OF THE CHAOS!!!! :-D

www.fix.com/images/bg.jpg

Fear my army!!!!!

Not realy i am a wolf and can create and manipulate fire also caused explosions! I wear a black cape and armor am 18 and am male.oh and am called Pyro!
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 am

Pyro thundered down the streat jets of blue flames shooting from his fingertips, he had had a bad day first he lost his money when betting on horses then to make matters worse he was being pursued by cops for burning the betting shop to the floor.
A large group of police cars formed a road block up ahead instend of stopping he just shot fire at the gas tank and wached with some satisfaction as a police car flew twenty feet up in the air with the force of the explosion and carryed on walking through the burning wreckage untill he heard the sound of choppers closing in he could take care of one or two but this sounded like all of the copters in new york where after him he quickly turned into a side ally and blasted the boarded up window open to gain access to the abandoned factory.
He was just settling down when he saw something out the back of his eye, he whipped around but it was gone thats odd he thought and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 6:33 pm

Ok I'm joining this one.

Name: Savar.
Species: Unknown. (Appears human but may not be.)
Appearence: Has crimson hair and wears black and deep reds. He is almost always seen wearing concealing robs.
BIO: Uknown.
Powers: Just you wait and see.

Farther down the street Screaming could be heard as people were eveloped in shadows. When the shadows receeded from them they were left as dried husk.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 pm

Pyro awoke to the sounds of screems then suddenly the was silence he quickly scaned the area wich the screems came from and found 50 dead bodys and one live one he delved into its mind but recoiled hastely as he felt a sudden stab of pain like a splinter on his brain it slowly faded and the pain was replaced by curiosity as to who/what this thing was.
He stood cleaned himself as best he could and headed over there.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 1:10 pm

Savar droped yet another from his shadows as he felt the presence of another. He turned and walked purposefully for that person. "Yet another for the sloughter." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 1:58 pm

Pyro shot a jet of fire at it as it walked forward realising that this was no regular human.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 2:05 pm

Savar spread his arms and let the fire wash over him. Suprisingly enough it caused no damange to him what so ever. "It's been a while since I've felt warmth. Thank you. Your not normal. Your soul is diffrent. I can see it." He siad with a deep voice as he kept walking slowly. "As you know I'm not human myself."
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 5:31 pm

(so sorry for delay did not see the new posts thing)
where are you from pyro said curiosly eyeing the stranger with some confusion
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 5:47 pm

"Oh far away my friend. My name is Savar." He said stopping a few feet away from Pyu. "I am what is known as a stalonen. You probably wouldn't know what one is. My kind are few and not far traveled." He said.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 5:54 pm

whats with the shadows pyro asked
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm

"They are but one of my abilities. They drain the life from others. Or can be used for interragation. I can use them to play your worst fears over and over again for you until I get the answers I want. But I can do many other things. Would you like to see what I look like?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:41 pm

sure Pyro said looking curios
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 5:35 pm

"Very well." He siad takeing off his robes. To reveal himself.

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Hybrid

"So human what do you think of my form?" He asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 3:33 pm

whoa never seen anyhing like you before by the way my names Pyro
(whats with the wolf)(did you draw that it is great)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 6:47 pm

"A pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we may join togther and lay wast to this city." Savar said grinning.

(Nope I didn't draw it I just found it. The wolf is another form for this guy.)
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 8:43 am

sure Pyro said grinning as a row of cars behind him expoded
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 12:07 pm

"Oh what fun and havick shall we reak." Savar siad as three people where ingulfed by shadow and then left withered and dead. He then stretched out his hand to a person who then stoped in his tracks, grabed the side of his head, and then had his head explode.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Pyro lifted his arm and pointed at a house shooting a jet of flame at it instantly the house was engoulfed in flames as the sound of the scrrems faded there was a final explosion and the house exploded spreding blazing shards of bricks in all directions leaving a shell of a house in its place.
(sorry i have been gone so long i have found something to live for)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 4:02 pm

(Thats ok.)

"Nice one." He siad walking over to a building. He then lifted it from the ground with his power and threw it at another building cuasing it to topple and take out another building as well.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 4:07 pm

the pile of houses burst into flame like a gint bonfire
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:36 pm

"Nice." He said as he walked along randomly kill people.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:44 pm

Pyro grinned as he saw the empire state building ahead he lifted his paws abouve his head and smiled at the tingaly feeling as the electricty crackeld betwen his paws forming a puple/blule ball of electricty he lowerd his paws and shot it at the base of it then wached has the building imploded infront of him forming a great pile of burning debri dotted with bodies
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:48 pm

"Oooo. Now that was cool. But watch this." He siad pointing to Lady Liberty off in the distanc. He then slashed his hand out and a beam of black light shot out from it an sliced lady liberty in two.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:55 pm

jets of fire shot from Pyros paws and shatered each half into tiny flaming missiles that acted as shrapnell setting anything nearby on fire.
Pyro spun round as he heard approching sirens and quikly melted a few cars into a temary road block
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 8:54 pm

"Ah. The NYPD. Useless beings." Savar said and streched out his hand each of the on comming veichles were lifted from the ground and then crushed in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next