The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiru's lanment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:24 pm

through the darkness, there is hope!
I love this, im not sure about this, should i tell someone? should i give it up? im a strange because of it? im so lonely, i want to kill myself, no i wont, ill live on, theres still hope...these are all things we say to our selves...

we all have been through this, god knows im not even finished yet, why? because this cycle always seems to repeat itself in every manner, we always post up how much our lives suck and take sympathy from eachother, but in truth all we want to be is with friends that have one big thing in common and do it together and be loved by on another, when in reality, most of the time thatll never come true.

Please do take into consideration, we are not all the people we describe in our role plays, we arent all two feet high cute, furry, and diapered, and please dont let pictures fool you, those hot people you see on those sites, there paid, they dont do it for fun.

in truth we are all somewhat ugly, and lonely, guts, hairy, unwanted by people that we want, in such cases i say dont judge a book by its cover, love him/her even is she/he is two-hundred pounds, she/he loves you to, they wont judge you, theyll even change your smelly diapers if they love you enough!

so long as we are flexible, we can make it through
because, through the darkeness there is the shining light of hope!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Bravo Kiru Bravo. Truer words were never spoken.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:52 pm

Wow well put Kiru
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:36 pm

yes my friend that was well worder, better than i cabn ever hope to accomplish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiru's lanment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru's lanment   Kiru's lanment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiru's lanment
Page 1 of 1