The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm

Arch racks his brain trieing to figure out the right thing to do. He wished there mother were here. She always knew the right thing.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm

kisses him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:17 pm

*MEGA BLUSH red as his hell form* *then yells at the sky* "arch, do what you want to do, i will not hate you, i will not judge you, just love you"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm

kisses him again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:19 pm

*faint*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Arch smiles hearing that and then it hits him. The right thing to do. He flys down with a smile on his face. "Bwothew. I know what to do now." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:21 pm

"what?" *~*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:23 pm

"I'm sticking with what Me gots but me gonna make it bettew. Make the faiwies see what weawy goin on." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:25 pm

"no, the farys, belive it or not, are hard headed, they wont accept me, and if they do, there lieing, so i ask of you, for the farys sake, please dont confront them about me, i dont want to go through toture, or have blood on my hands"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:27 pm

"Weww. Oky. If we see any we just say you a good demon and lie bout who you awe." Arch says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:31 pm

"ill just stay out of site, as usual" saying as he had never stepped foot into a town before
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:35 pm

Kaela flies out of the portal looking back as it closes and smiles but with out looking crashes into Zakri. "oof what the." she says as she looks up. "Who are you?" she asks Zakri.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:38 pm

((worng forum maybe? zakri is the name here))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 pm

((Oh sorry bout that.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:52 pm

((no probs))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:55 pm

((just waiting for his reaction though.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:56 pm

*~* "uh thats my quistion"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 pm

"Oh im kaela the diaper fairy who was being keeps hostage in the toilet demons fortress." she lifts her shirt showing scars that are still bleeding. "I was keep there because i was different then most diaper fairies and also i had some special power." she says sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:02 pm

"hmm a fary eh?" says knwing that her story was the same as his
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 pm

"There is something aqbout you." she rummages through her bag and pulls out an old df folklore book. "Ah yes back when diaperfairies where into torturing random demons that was i believe before the toilet demons." she says holding up a page with a picture of the diaperfairies torturing zakri. "I really hate reading this story it make me hate out ancestores." she says with an angry look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:08 pm

"wow, they even made a book for it..." says lookiing away from the picture lettingloose his hellboy skin
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:10 pm

Kaela closes the book and locks it just then a red portal opens behind kaela and glub jub walks through. "Hey me need to watch you and torture you for info." he says running up to kaela.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:13 pm

"No ous don't." Arch said holding out a kind of sward. It looked like a Kantana only a bit shorter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:14 pm

*uses his rock fist to punch the thing* "get away from here you discraful beast!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:18 pm

Brings the sword down on ther creature's back. "Huwt hew and ou gonna get it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next