The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Children of the Gods.

Go down 
+2
Maxis
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:47 am

"Woah!" Daton said getting dragged along nearly.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:53 am

*runs to the spot, to see the other demi god, his hands glow and he braces for a fight*

"Who are you!?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:23 am

Kaela was walking through a forrest when she sences three demigods. she sighs as she ignors them hoping they wouldent come to her. she was more of a god sence both her parents where gods.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:54 am

Daton stood ready for a fight. His regular clothes now replaced with some eygptian style ones.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:22 pm

Kaela looks over to them through the forrest and decides to watch cloaking her presence.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:10 pm

Argus hears the sound and calmy walks to the spot where it came from. he notices three other demi god essences aroud the spot he was in. "Who are you? and what is going on?" he walks slowly so no sound comes from the buldge at his waist area
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:00 pm

((who you talkin to?))
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:08 pm

((riku! he started the whole thing, were waiting for him))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm

((k))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:14 pm

(i forgot about this one...dont beat me up) Abel looked at them both "it isnt ur time to die yet so leave me be...i dont want to fight"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:23 pm

"Hmmmm." kaela says to herself. she squints at abel. sher comes out and says. "Whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 pm

Abel shook "get away all of u!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:54 pm

She steps closer. "I take comands from noone." she says walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:58 am

Abels snarled "go away...i wont give u another warning"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 pm

"Both of you just shut it!"

*He spoke strongly, the kind of voice that commands above all others and strikes fear into mortals*

"Were all demigods here. That much is apparent. Fighting is a useless and moronic thing to do amoungst ourselves."
*he draws back*
"Well, YOURSELVES actually. Now, I'm going to leave you all be, before you figure out who I am and kill me off."

*he turned away briskly*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:41 pm

Riku turned on his heel " bye"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 10:32 pm

suddenly a dark shadow surrounds all of them theres no escape. kaelas precence becomes like a gods. "my parents are the gods of evil. her eyes are shadowed and her mouth is snarled her eyes appear like crimson stars.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 10:38 pm

"i dont care...my parents are death'' Riku slashed through the dome with his scyth
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 pm

It bounces off. "Death is nothing to set." she says. "or eris." "i hate them." she says as black lightening ricochets off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 pm

*he rolls his eyes*

"Look, I'm a half breed of pure good and pure evil, I want no place in this and I have my own problems. Now let me go.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:06 pm

Riku snarled angraly slamming the blade of his scyth into the ground he called up a demon " tear this barrier away devil" he said to it as the demon began its work of opening the barrier
Back to top Go down
Inutaishou

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 1:53 am

Name: Inutaishou
appearance: Inutaishou wears feudal style white robes, a pair of black slip-on shoes, a set of torso armor with spiked shoulder attachments, forearm armor, and three blades on his person, two on his left hip and one connected to his torso, staying on his back. The blades on his hip, the Tetsusaiga, The Sword of Man, and the Tenseiga, the Sword of Heaven, were made from the fangs of his demon form. The Sounga, the Sword of Hell, which lies on his back, is a sword made from the spirit of a demon defeatable only by sealing him in a sword.

BIO: The infamous Demon God of the Winds and protector to Japan's Western lands. Once giving up his life to save his loved ones. He now roams around, keeping an eye on the children of the gods.

Inutaishou was jumping from rooftop to rooftop of the city that coinsidentally the children were in, sensing their presence, as well as Kaela's, sighing " Damn kids and their fighting... " Inutaishou stopped on the rooftop right above the barrier Kaela had formed, speaking " Release the barrier child, you are not allowed to show your presence here and you know that... " He right hand had reached up to the corresponding shoulder, grabbing the hilt of Sounga, the orb on the end starting to glow a faint shade of dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:39 pm

the demon is fried as soon as he touches the barrier. suddenly the barrier vanishes as cfhains wrap riku kaela leaves. "Oh and those chains can only be broken by a true god. or someone other then yourself it has to bo either a demigod or god." kaela says leaving. "I need some time alone."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:09 pm

*he picks up an small rock and hurls it at the back of kaela's head, then turns as if it never happened and bgean walking away*

"Its about bloody time"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:15 pm

"get these offa me" Riku yelled snarling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of the Gods.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy Rps-
Jump to: