The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going Back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Going Back. Empty
PostSubject: Going Back.   Going Back. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Well folks I've started a regression story for ya all. I hope ya like it. Here we go.
Going back.

Ug. I can’t believe it. It’s happening to me. Of all things. I’m not making sense am I? Well let me start with telling you who I am. My name is William. I work for a computer and cybernetics company. Very successful. Very profitable to I might add. I’m 35. Anyway last week I started feeling really good. Vigorous and full of life like I was 20 again. And from what my doctor told me that’s not far from the truth. I went to go visit my doctor recently. You see despite feeling so good I noticed that I was constantly going. I feared something like prostate cancer or something like that. The doctor ran some test and told me I had contracted the Age Regressive Retro Virus. He explained it to me. What it does is go through your genes and slowly removes genetic markers for your age. Gradually making you younger. My doctor says in a month’s time I’ll have a body of a one year old. I may or may not be able to talk. I have no clue what I’m going to do when that happens. Sure I have enough funds to live well for the rest of my life. But I don’t know what I’ll do for a caretaker. I can’t go back to my parents. Dad’s dead and mom’s is in no shape to take care of anybody. Matter of fact we’ll both be in diapers then. I don’t have any siblings either to care for me. I’ll either have to either hire a caretaker ahead of time. Which would be hard to do. I’d need constant care. Then there’s option two. I go into a care service like an orphanage. Or a medical care facility. Neither prospect was not good.

“Hey William. How ya feeling today?” Jim asked me. I’ve known Jim since Jr. High. He’s always been there for me.

“Well same as yesterday just about.” I told him with a yawn. He looked at me sympathetically. I knew the idea of this made him a little uneasy.

“Well look at the bright side buddy. You’ve got enough money to live nicely off of the rest of your life. And you get to retire early and escape the rat race” Jim told me with his usual laugh. I do have to admit he has a point. If I could just find a caretaker for myself I wouldn’t be worrying so much.

“Yeah I see your point Jim. I wouldn’t worry so much if I had a caretaker though. I don’t know what I’m going to do about that. I don’t really have any close family to take care of me.” I told him once again thinking of my parents.

“Ah you’ll think of something buddy.” Jim said patting me on the back and walking off. I wish I was a sure as him. I spent the rest of the day with my face inside of a computer trying to keep my mind off my fate. I drove home that night and went through my routine and got into my night clothes. Just a loose t-shirt and some shorts. I looked in the mirror. I seemed a little younger. I’d usually have five O’clock shadow by now. But nothing. Ah. I watched TV for a few hours while having dinner before heading off to bed. I got up several times during the night to use the bathroom.

Over the next few days I made my final arrangements at work. By this time I was now looking like a teen. Felt like it too. Mood swings every now and then. One minute I’d be looking up on the bright side, then angry at the world, and then crying into my pillow. Over the next few days I kept getting younger. I’m now about 12. It’s getting harder to take care of myself. My case worker says I’ll soon need to go into a care facility. She tells me that there are actually places set up for those like myself. So she set up a meeting and we went over them. I looked over some of these. Some were better then others. I had a feeling some of them had the policy of “File and collect the money.” Bleh. That’s something not for me. So selected one of the nicer ones. With all my funds that I’d saved up wisely, not to mention my pension I could easily afford it. It would still be a lil while before I’d go to the care facility though. Meanwhile though I was peeing hourly.

At this point I was transitioned to the local hospital so my final stages of regression could be monitored and documented. At this point I’ve regressed to eight years old. I’m spending most of my time at the hospital doing one of three things. Watching TV. Doing something on my laptop. Or going to the bathroom. I’ve noticed lately that the need to go has gotten more urgent and the warning was cut back too. Heck I’ve even wet my bed the last two nights. Both times I nearly cried. Its getting much harder to keep my emotions in check. To top it off I’ve even wet myself while awake a few times. I’m having such a hard time making it to the bathroom now. I seem to need to go every twenty minutes. So as you’ll guess the nurses got tired to dealing with me constantly soaking my bed and clothes. So I was promptly diapered. I put up a fuss when they did. But I eventually calmed down and let them diaper me. Of course by that point my body had reached the age of four so even if they hadn’t done it then they would have soon anyway. And it was really time for it I guess. I’ve pretty much lost all warning of when I need to pee. Course one thing I hadn’t thought of when they did that was when I’d need to take a dump. The first time I felt the urge I called the nurse in to help me down from my bed to use the toilet for that. She just stood at the door as I asked.

“Listen buddy. You’ll be in those diapers for a long time to come. Might as well get used to doing that now. I’ll be back in twenty minutes to change ya.” She told me and went off to do here rounds. Well I may have the body of a 4 year old but I still have some of my adult dignity left. So I held it for as long as I could. Yeah that turned out to be just under five minutes. My bowels cut loose and I loaded my diaper. And this wasn’t a small load either. I had just had lunch not long ago. I really filled it. I had to lay there in my own mess for nearly 40 minutes. Apparently the nurse got caught up in talking to a friend. At which point she came her nose instantly caught the sent of my very messy diaper.

“Phew. It smells like somebody left me a big mess to deal with.” She joked. I wasn’t impressed. She got out a some diapers and supplies and went about changing me. I was kind of nervous about this. This particular nurse had never changed me before and She pulled down my blanket and started untaping my loose diaper. “Looks like this diaper’s gotten a little big on you. Lucky you didn’t leak. Better put a smaller size on y a.” She then cleaned up my mess, powdered me and diapered me back up before leaving.

Ok thats it for now. More to come.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Going Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Back.   Going Back. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Well I said more story was coming for this one. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy.

Well the next day when I woke up it looked like the regression had reached its end. I was now physically no more then one. I was still in my hospital bed. I twitched a lil. When I moved I noticed something. I was soaked. My diaper was practically as big as me and had leaked badly during the night. I couldn’t keep my composure even for a second after noticing it. I bawled like the baby I now was. One of the nurses then came in and saw me. She shook here head and then picked me up out of my soaked bed and drooping diaper. She laid me down on the changing table and changed me into a baby diaper. The held me to calm me down.

“Shhhhh. It’s ok. Your all cleaned up and dry now William.” She told me cuddling me. I sniffled and calmed down. “How do you feel?” She asked me.

“Otay.” I said wiping my eyes a lil surprised at the new lisp I had and the difficulty it took to even speak.

“Good. The doctor will be here shortly to do some last examinations and then you’ll be off to your care center tomorrow.” She told me as she rang up the equipment room and had them bring a crib and highchair to my room. I sighed as I watched them set it up. It was hard to believe that just a month ago I was a successful computer business man, totally independent and now I’m and infant unable to do anything for myself.

Well after they finished setting things up the nurse put me in the high chair. I hadn’t had breakfast yet and I was quite honestly hungry. I was served up a bowl of baby oatmeal and a bottle of orange juice. I frowned at the bottle. I didn’t ask for a cup though. I knew even if they did give me one I’d most likely spill it all over myself. The nurse then started spooning the oatmeal into my mouth I frowned and stuck my tong out.

“What’s the matter?” The nurse asked me.

“Dis oatmeal don’t taste dat good. Could I please get some sugaw fow it?” I asked once more surprised at my own speech. But the nurse didn’t seem to bothered by it. I assumed she’d either worked with those like me before or was used to it due to working with children.

“Sure a lil sugar won’t hurt.” She said mixing a packet of it into the oatmeal. It tasted much better after that. After I was done with the oatmeal I nursed on my bottle for a while. She put me back in my crib with a bottle of milk for later and the TV remote. I fumbled with the remote at first but eventually was able to work it. I noticed myself wetting my diaper while I nursed on the last of my orange juice bottle. I decided not to call the nurse. I was still kind of embarrassed getting changed by these people. And I don’t think I would have gotten a change anyway. This diaper seemed pretty thick so I doubt I’ll get changed until the diaper is either soaked or dirty. I decided to lean back for now and just enjoy the TV.
I had gotten though one show when the doctor came in. He went through all the usual stuff. He took my blood pressure and temperature. He had me follow his pen with my eyes. He tested my reflexes. He gave me a clean bill of health. Other then my current condition I was perfectly fine. I thanked him as best I could and then went back to watching TV. I was watching more cartoons now then anything. After a lil while a nurse came in with my lunch. It was apple sauce and a bottle of formula. I ate the apple sauce first. It was surprisingly good. It tasted pretty sweet to me. Then I reluctantly tried the formula. I actually wasn’t that bad. I finished it off in the crib. By now my diaper had been wet several times and had swelled as a result. Of course now the thing I dreaded had happened once again. I felt a urgency in my rear and then started to mess my diaper. I filled the entire seat of it with soft warm poop. Oddly enough the aroma of it didn’t seem bad to me. It sort of felt homey. I actually giggled. I could have called the nurse to come in and change me but it felt to good. I squirmed around a little and smeared the diaper’s contents around. After this I yawned and laid down in the crib. I found myself oddly wanting something to hold. I held an extra pillow and then drifted off to sleep.
I woke up about three hours later from my lil nap and yawned. I felt pretty refreshed from the nap. Well not all refreshed. My diaper was still wet and messy. And I think a bit wetter since my nap. The poop was now keeping my diaper plastered to my bottom. And it was now getting irritating. Once more my emotions got the better of me and I started to whimper and then cry. The nurse returned and saw me and then smelled the state of my diaper.

“Well I think somebody needs a change.” She said. She took me to the changing table and untapped my messy diaper and started to clean up my dirty bottom. I enjoyed the cleaning though as she sprinkled the baby powder. Once she was done she taped up the new diaper.

“There ya go sport all done. You wanna watch some TV?” She asked me.

“Yeeth peece.” I said having a hard time even saying that. I frowned I was loosing my speech. She sat me back in my crib and turned on the remote and handed it to me. She gave me another bottle and then walked out the door to do her rounds. I sighed. I was now a baby in nearly every sense of the word. I changed the channel on the TV to some more cartoons. I sat there watching them for a while half heartedly. After a little while the nurse came in with his dinner. It was a jar of baby food and a bottle of formula. I didn’t protest. I couldn’t eat anything else so what was the point. After I was fed I was put back in my crib looking rather lonely. The nurse seemed to notice this.

“How about I get you some company huh buddy? I’ll be right back.” The nurse told me leaving the room. I groaned inwardly I thought she’d probably go get another baby for a playmate. She came back not long after and placed a big teddy bear in the crib with me. The bear was nearly my size. Oddly enough it did make me feel better and I smiled upon seeing it. I have it a hug and thanked the nurse as best I could. She just nodded and left. I laid back with my new teddy bear. I decided to call him Snuggs. After a little while of watching TV I yawned and fell asleep.

Ok thats it for now. Tell me what ya think.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Going Back.
Page 1 of 1