The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanTRabbit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules) Empty
PostSubject: Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules)   Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:08 am

(rules are as follows, before I get to the main plot and such...
I'm allowing 4 characters, including myself, and my fox..so that means...2 open slots unless my fox can't make it....
you get to post twice a day, they can be right next to each other, or you can wait until everyone else has posted once or twice, then take your second post..it's up to you.
I'm going to be expecting literacy... so... if you want to join pm me a link to some of your best roleplaying work ...and if I approve..you are in....
and lastly... After school I'll finish with these rules, and have a character creation sheet... do NOT join without my permission, Do NOT start roleplaying here until the character sheets and rules are finished and please try to find a sample of your good roleplaying for me to read
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules)   Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm joining.
Back to top Go down

Final Furry I ! Legend of the crystals (you MUST obey rules)
Page 1 of 1