The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kaelas cross country tour.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 pm

"Excuse me." kaela says staning up and walking to the door she closes it behind her and walks to the bathroom. "Why did you hitch a ride on my rv?" kaela asks outside the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:19 pm

"I don't mind either, I just......haven't done it before......." *her ears fold back, and she fidgets, shy and embarrassed*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:52 pm

just relax, i wont hurt you and just learn from what i do"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:21 am

*he spoke calmly*

"Well, I'm not a rich dog. and times are hard. So I just ate and ran. Your Rv was the only way out, so I figured I'd ride a few miles and hop off. You didnt have to lock me in a fucking bathroom!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:34 am

kari laughs* "well keala is uggest me treat him just like our lil prisoner then"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:49 pm

"Girls get into the front seats of the rv and buckle up. i think i see a "pothole" in the road." everything that the dog can grab onto in ther bathroom retracts into0 the walls and floor and cieling.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:04 pm

*sighs*

"Fuck"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:18 am

*She climbs into one of the seats and buckles her belt*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:37 pm

Kaela puts kari in one of ther seats and they ride across really bumpy roads so bumpy they shouldent even be considered roads. the bathroom seems to be the bounciest room.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 3:34 pm

*she gripped onto the door handle and clenched her jaw like a vice* [trust me, if you don't you bite your tongue or lose a tooth or something, it happened to me before, painful as all hell]
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:11 pm

*he trashed around the bathroom, hitting the walls hard*

"OH *crash* COME ON! *crash* THIS ISNT FAIR! *crash, crunch, crash*
I'M A DOG DAMNIT, I HAVE PROBLEMS *crash* STANDING IN A MOVING CAR!

*the crashing continues untill the his voice is no longer heard just the sound of something limp being thrown about*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:05 pm

The bumpyness stops as kaela stops hard. she looks in the bathroom saying "are you gonna be good?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm

*a small whimper came from the bathroom*

"I didnt know when I was bad!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:26 pm

"one you hitched a ride without asking and 2 you skiped out on your paying a meal. so yeah and you spoke back to me." she says angrilly. "this is my rv so you are to obey by my rules. or else ill take you back. i wont if you do what i say for this entire trip." kaela says tapping her foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:32 am

*he let out a bark*

"Oh, so you just expect me to be your loyal little puppy!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 am

She cracks her knuckles with a dark foreboding glare. "are you sure you wanna get arrested for skipping paying for a meal? because i will take you back." she says grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "i am a Cax part cat and part fox. i also go to the gym alot. with the combination of the cat intelegence and fox intelegence i was able to make this rv from scratch. sorta. the advanced weapon system is at least. i know things." the door is replaced with the bars of a cage. she snaps her fingers as a small hand drops a dog whistle in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 pm

"Sweetie, calm down, he meant no harm....he's desperate.......let him be....please..........." *Asako was on the verge of tears, eyes shimmering, pleading with her, feeling unending pity for the dog*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:14 pm

"He is to do what we want or else. its the only way for him to make up." kaela says.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:06 pm

Ok sister, thats it! Open the damn cage, I'm getting off right here and I'll walk the rest of the way! I dont take orders from no one! Besides, that owner probably forgot me already!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:44 am

"if you wanna play games then." the cgas edoor opens only to quickly be replased with a glass door and sleeping gas is pumped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:18 pm

"You know somethin, you are one son of a b-"

*passes out*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:53 pm

She drags him into another room. she dresses him up in submissive cloths and has hyponosis tapes disguised as music. it hypnotises him to obey here more. alot more.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 pm

so kaela, once he awaens he obey all 3 of us right?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:38 pm

*he sleeps soundly, the hypnosis tape having taken full control*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Kaela grins. "yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaelas cross country tour.   kaelas cross country tour. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaelas cross country tour.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next