The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Empty
PostSubject: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:48 pm

hello everyone as it goes my mother doesent allow me on this site anymore, but i sneak on once and a while, but i noticed she goes out on thursdays and other choice days, im creating a "once a week" rp that other can play with me, i only ask that noone continue if im not here...

here we go....*note rp may change*

Setting: planet earth, furtopia, this worl is like of ours, big citys that disentigrate into farms highways, and in a few choice places, old tribes...this is a rp of one guy thats about to get a drastic change in his life

Name: Cody Fosna

Specie: fox

description: orange fur with brown/black paws with white creamy rims around them, not to mention a cramy white patch on his chest

current ware: jeans, underwear red t-shirt, vanz

the day was like any other, cody was making his way off the school bus onto his uncles farm, he looked around and smelled that smelly air, he went inside his uncles old ranch-style house and turned on the old black and brown tv, after a while he shut it ff
*sighs angerly* "i want out! its bad enough my mom dropped me off here after the divorce, but there nothing but work out here!" he storms out of the old house onto the dirt road, not seeing his 35 year old blind as a bat uncle pickup two inches from his soon to be corpse...
when he woke up he was in a hospital, he didnt know what happened, all he knew was he wanted to cry, so...he did... he cried and cried, unti;l he noticed his surroundings, a light blue room, with some blacks, a one-way mirror, and...a cage? no... A CRIB! he was in a crib! and once he moved he noticed the orange footed jammies and...and..
"A DIAPER!?!?!" why am i in a diaper? he thought to himself, when he saw a nurse come in and pick him up "shh shh shh lil guy... it was only a nightmare"
now cody has seen lots in his time, but this nurse was huge! at least a few good feet taller than himself when she began to speak
"now cody, your probly woundering whats going on here? tyruth is we dont know, all we know is that theres something going around, a few select furrs dies...but come back children...but dont wrap that around your lil head! time to sleep..." she said as she injected him with something, ll he knew next was that every thing was black and could only here one voice....

"well....he's seems to be okay, but he mental status doesent seem to be going down....hopefully by his adoption he'll be back into his ages mind..."

ans o he falls back to sleep, cuddling with his blanky and curls into a warm ball....

Name: Cody Fosna

Specie: fox

description: orange fur with brown/black paws with white creamy rims around them, not to mention a cramy white patch on his chest

current ware: a thick hospital diaper, a ornde footed sleeper...
((he needs to be adopted, i wont really go any other way, who ever is going to be the adopter should either have a daycare or has "friends with kids too))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:02 pm

*he twists and turns in his sleep cutely making yipping noises in his sleep*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:05 pm

Ok Kiru I'm joining this one with two new characters.

Name: Joeseph "Joe"
Species:bat
Clothes: Wears black baggy cargo pants and a FullMetal Alchemist Tshirt with a transmutation cirle on it
BIO:He's a kind person and runs the local daycare center/group home for those who need a longer stay. Most of the cubs there call him "Uncle Joe" except for his lil bro.

Name:Tommy
Species:bat
Clothes:Usually just a digimon tshirt and his diapers. But he sometimes wears kaki shorts.
BIO:He's pretty nice and outgoing. He's adapted to his change and now doesn't really mind.

Appearance of both:

Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Batbrosshaded

Joe and Tommy walked into the hostpital and up to see the doctor.

"So Doc I hear you've got another of those regressers. Well I've got room at my center for him if he needs it. Think that'll work out well?" Joe asked as Tommy stood quitely beside his brother. He never liked hospitals.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 pm

"well yes it should, i warn you though, his mind hasnet reggressed yet like the others, would you like to see him first?" he said standing beside codys nursery door
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:09 pm

"Thats fine with me." Joe said looking to the room. "It doesn't matter to me that his mind hasn't regressed. Heck Tommy's didn't. Ok well not all the way." Tommy giggled at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:13 pm

"well okay then" he said letting them into the room, there cody lay warm and cozy all cuddeled ans swaddeled up in his baby blue blanky cooing in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Joe smiled. "Awww. Cute lil kit. I think he'll fit in just fine. And I'm sure Tommy here can help him adjust." Tommy nodded quitely not wanting to wake cody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:24 pm

"well all you have to do, is fill out some papers and feed him a speacial formula to help him adjust to his new body which the nurse will give you on the way out" he whispered as he pre pared a hospital preped car seat/baby carryer then picked up the sleeping kit and set him in buckling and covering him with his cozy blanket

"he's ready as soon as those papers are done"

*cody opened his mouth and whined a little bit, then the doc put a red paci in his mouth*

"also he's a bit underwheight and he might need to be carryed around until his nutrients from the bottles kick in.." the doctor whispered
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:27 pm

"I understand on all fronts doc. And I got no problem with carrieing him around." Joe said finisheing up the paper work. He picked up the carrier and took and they walked out to the car grabbing the formula on the way. Joe got his brother in his carseat and secured Cody's and they drove off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:28 pm

*cody made several worrying sounded noises on the way, like as if he were scared*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:30 pm

Tommy sees this and thinks. He had a few plushies in the backseat with him. He got a fox one and tucked it in next to Cody and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:51 pm

((g2g cya next time! ill post when we restart!)))
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:44 am

Name: Ryu Ishogomi

Specie: vulpine

description: my avi
current ware: green cargo pants, blue tank top, underware, a silver coat over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:45 am

kari sees a vechile from hers and notices the figures so she decides to follow them knowing that one of them was Cody, one of her childhood friends*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:20 pm

*he clutches to the plush like lighting his face digging into the plush showing that he's a bit of a cuddle bug*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:34 pm

**((note its a rough night so ther emight not be much rp))**
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Tommy giggles lightly. Eventually they pull into the drive way of there home. Joe takes the carrier inside and up to the bedroom that cody and tommy would share. He gently put cody in the crib with his plushie.

(Oh and I'll have your pic up today after I upload it to photobucket.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:05 pm

*he quitely turns, cooes, and cuddles more wetting himself in his sleep making funny-weird faces*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Joey stokes his hair a lil and turns on the baby monitor and leads Tommy back downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 5:16 pm

*he continues to turn then wakes up* "wh-wh-wha?" he says trembling in confusion and fear *then he starts to cry and wail*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:23 pm

((this will be restarted next week or next time i have the room to myself))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:36 pm

(Ok Kiru. I'll just make this last response post.)

Joe heard the cry on the monitor he left in the room and went up stiars to it. "Hey buddy it's ok." Joe said picking him up. "I'm Joseph. You can call me Joe. I guy I'm your adoptive father now." Joe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:59 pm

"h-huh wh0wha? " he said he tried to struggle, but in the mist makes a atempt to get out of joe's arms, "i dun undew stand...." *he sounds almost despreate as he wets more and more through fear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:00 pm

(((ill be back onlate, cya till next post!)))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:11 pm

Joe sees how scared he is and sets him down on the couch. "You contracted the Age regression virus a lil while ago. You needed a home so I volunteered." Joe explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))   Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiru's RP ((thursdays and choice days only!!!)))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next