The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystic Might.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Mystic Might. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:41 pm

Zeph walked a step to the right and behind Ethan and looked in,"W-woah!" He said in amazement
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:54 pm

"Like it?" Ethan asked as they entered a nicely furnished living room. "I may like to help others with my powers but a little self indulgence can be relaxing and and helpful to one."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:13 pm

"Y-yeah you can say that again!" Zeph says continuing to look around
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm

Zephyr walked in looking around more and smiled
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Ok Since this thing sorta died I'm restarting it. here's the starters post agian.

k this is basically a RP set in the present. You can be any mythical critter ya want. Demon, Angel, Vampire, Werewolf, Elf and so one. Basically the world is at peace for he moment but forces of evil are after a crystal called the stone of ages. It contains power enough to rule with an iron fist. It can take a being and give him the power to destroy worlds. This time though diapers are allowed.

Name: Roshan.
Species: Human Vampire hybrid.
Appearance: This Pic. He wears diapers under his clothes.
Mystic Might. - Page 2 Roshancolored
BIO: Rosh is a nice person but a bit of a tormented one. Life seems to have picked on him for a while. First when Rosh's dad died, then the constant bullieing at school and now horrible nightmares. To top things off he's fully incontinent from the accident that killed his dad.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:42 pm

Name: Sylph
Species: Were-Human hybrid
Appearance: A thin kid with wolf ears and tail as well as qualities of a wolf. His hair and fur are a light blue shade and wears loose baggy pants and his shirts always have some kind of animal on them. He wears thick diapers under his pants. That keeps them up and pads around bare footed mainly
BIO: Sylph went through a hard life due to his incontinence, his tail, and his ears. His incontinence is due to his hybrid genes which weakened his ability to hold it and an assult from some punks on his way to his house. The punks also raided his house and badly injured his mother and killed his Were father.
He now wonders around town with that school as a shelter to live for now
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:14 pm

Rosh walked down the street staring at the side walk it was dusk and he was starting to feel better. Being half vampire he was fairly weak during the day. But at least he had some happiness knowing the strength that comes to him at night.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Sylph was padding along the sidewalk staring at the setting sun and saw a shadow block a part of the sun and speed up his walk to see who the shadow was.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:24 pm

Roshan saw the werehuman. He gave a weak smile. Least he wasn't the only hybrid in town. Course as he was distracted his shoe caught on the uneven side walk and he tripped bashing his jaw into the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Sylph cringed as the poor guy fell and sped up to go help the him up and see what he could do to help,"Hey are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:40 pm

Rosh got to his knees one hand holding his jaw. "Ooooh. I thing so. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow." Rosh said getting up shakily.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:50 pm

Sylph whimpered slightly and smiled extending a hand to help him up,"Well if you'd like, you've got a friend," He said happily
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 pm

"Thanks." Rosh said smiling as his jaw started to feel better. "So where were you heading?" Rosh asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm

"Me? No where, I'm all by myself. I live at my school for now, but the rope is running a little short with my...needs. So I'm up for anywhere I can stay or go." Sylph said smiling and twitching his tail
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:52 pm

"Well if you'd like a better place to stay you're welcome to our spare room. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." Rosh said smiling at the prospect of having a friend.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:38 pm

Sylph was blown away and nodded enthusiastically "YA! I'd love a place to stay! Thanks so much!" Sylph said shivering as night fell but not at the cold it was something different...something was wrong in the general area
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Rosh swiveled around and looked towards the city center. "Wow I haven't seen an aura that in big or that color ever before. It's massive." Rosh said seeing it with his soul sight.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:54 pm

"Hmmm? Aura? Is that what you call it? I just can tell before bad things happen, it's a feeling." The were said staring at the city with his new friend.
"I dont' think anything will happen for a while, seems to be a bunch of bad things emminating though."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:59 pm

"Yeah. No way that aura's coming from just one thing. Give me a sec I'll get a view from up high." Rosh said walking up a wall easily. "Nope. It's just some demon biker gang going through town. From the looks of it probably a few hookers with em too. Probably a few soon to be meal hookers." Rosh said sighing as he walked back down to the street. "They won't bug us as long as he just stay out of the city center."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:05 pm

"Yeuch! Who'd higher someone for that kind of stuff...so anyways where d'you live exactly?" Sylph said continuing along the road we were walking down
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 pm

"Have you ever seen a biker demon. What female of any species would be with one without being paid." Rosh said leading them to a nice lil neighborhood in the city. "We live in that building over there." Rosh said pointing to the nice high Rise building. "Well I can say one thing. Thanks to dad we never have to worry about money. When your a vampire as old as he was you can't help but have the means to make lots of it. Heck just sell an old wardrobe."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:58 pm

"Me no I've never seen any demons, just a couple of punks," Sylph gets a bit down ears drooping,"But wow I'd imagine that you'd get rich like that, heh I mean if you're that old you're bound to have a bunch of antiques!" He said as he stared at the nice house
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:12 pm

"Yep. Heck my dad's net worth was five times Bill Gates. But that's not too uncommon for an immortal." Rosh said as they entered the building and went up to the top floor. "Yeah my dad made sure we had a loft. He liked going out for flights whenever." Rosh said as they entered the large nicely furnished apartment.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:01 pm

"Wow this is...nicer than anything I've ever been in! I love the view and everything!" Sylph said running to the window and looking around in awe
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:35 pm

"Thanks." Rosh said and found a note from his mom saying she went to her Museum function already and wouldn't be back till late. "Well I guess you'll be meeting my mom later. She's off at here Museum's Fund raiser." Rosh said sitting down on the couch with a crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Might.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next