The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a recent post..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

a recent post.. Empty
PostSubject: a recent post..   a recent post.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:12 pm

im going through a change to try and get people to like me here....i NEED tips though, so, if you would be kind enough too, can you give me soem tips?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

a recent post.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a recent post..   a recent post.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm

Well Kiru my advice is just be yourself. But try not to get into the oh whoe is me thing. Sure that stuff happens but just try to put it up a lil bit lighter. Try to joke about it yourself. Not only does it make people feel more inclined to talk about it with you but it makes everybody involved feel a lil better.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

a recent post.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a recent post..   a recent post.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:42 am

I really don't think you're going to get anywhere trying to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be. Be yourself, be nice to others, but do it the way you want to do it. I like you already, and I hardly know you. I don't think you need to change.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

a recent post.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a recent post..   a recent post.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:31 am

Don't bother changing so people will like you. You'll hate yourself, and if they don't like you, they aren't worth talking to.

Not to be rude, but posting things like this, sounds kind of stupid and people might not take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a recent post.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a recent post..   a recent post.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a recent post..
Page 1 of 1