The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town of Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm

The basis of this RP is a bunch pre-teens/teens getting Magical powers that can only be used when wearing a diaper or other correlating infant/toddler-oriented item. Each of your individual characters is to learn more magic as they practice it and fight against the evil alien 'Zorps' which are invading Mahou Yume Town using their own Dark magic(And no, the Zorps don't wear diapers ) Mahou Yume Town is to be the main setting of the RP.
Each character may start out with one inherent magical ability that no one can copy and learn more abilities over time. Aside from inherent abilities, abilities can be shared and taught to one another, although you have to do this one spell at a time. Abilities are one of the following four types: Attack, Defense, Heal, or Transform. Transform allows each character a whole exclusive set of abilities that can't be copied and changes your characters' shape and adds an elemental type(Fire, Water/Ice, Earth, Lightning/Wind, Dark, Light, Neutral). The other three categories are self-explanatory.
When creating your character, you must include this information:
Name:
Height:
Inherent Magical ability:
Clothing:
Affiliation: (Humans or Zorps)

Therefore, my character would be:
Name: Aaron
Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
Inherent Magical Ability: Dragovi Soul
Clothing: Blue denim jeans, black t-shirt, blue denim jacket, and black and silver sneakers
Affiliation: Humans

The initial setting is the opening attack of the Zorps on Mahou Yume Town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Name:Kaela
Height:5'8"
Inherent Magical ability:pyrokenetics.
Clothing:she usually wears a pink female monk outfit. she does have bulk under her outfit. when kicking and using martial arts you may be able to see she is wearing a very thick pink diaper. she wears avarage red cloths everywhere else. and she has a pink hair band.
Affiliation:humans/none
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:13 pm

kaela enters the town. she looks around and enters the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:20 pm

Aaron is hurriedly zipping up his backpack so no one can see what's inside it. Sees Kaela and sits down in the chair next to her. Aaron whispers to her, "Something's about to happen, but I don't know what. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:19 pm

Name:shadow
Height:100lb
Inherent Magical ability:flies and transforms
Clothing:a black tank top, black army pants, and one teddy bear
Affiliation:human

IC:plays in the park with her teddy bear
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:16 pm

Name: Matthew.
Height: 5' 10"
Powers: Transformation.
Clothing: A black coat, red shirt and jeans, diaper beneath them from being incontinent via a fight and caused by a hard kick. (Never know what could happen...)
Affiliation: Humans.

He wandered the street, and enters a cafe' for something to drink and sees the two others and sits in a booth behind them, cradling a spirit in his hands.

"Hear about what's up? Everyone's talking about it......sounds fun." he said, his red eyes glittering, being albino.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:24 pm

Aaron stars at Matthew, "No I haven't heard, but I'm sure that if you think it's fun then it's very, very dangerous." Aaron smirks, "I say we get involved." Stars off into space as he forces the beastial part of his mind back.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:27 pm

"Sounds like fun.....I'll gladly join ye." he said taking a long swig, his canines longer than they should be, pearl white.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Name:Sesshy
Height:6'2
Inherent Magical ability:a whip made of darknes and a sword that can heal and not harm...yet
Clothing:a long whie kimono
Affiliation: himself
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:47 pm

"So, you feel like giving us the details, or will you just lead us there?" Aaron stretches and stands up. "Because, I'm ready now." The people sitting at a nearby table shiver as they see the feral look in Aaron's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Sesshy walked around the town his hands at his sides
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:51 pm

"You're talking as if I'm your leader....." he said taking another swig of his spirit, an amused gleam in his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Sesshy sighed looking around bored out of his mind
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 pm

Aaron growls, "Come on, I seriously need to let out some frustration, and YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" Aaron calms down, and looks out the window. "Whatever, I'll just go in the opposite direction that everyone else is, seeing as they're running away from something." Aaron runs out the door with a feral smirk.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:04 pm

He got up and walked out, dropping a coin on the counter, taking the glass with him and follows Aaron. "Crazy bitch, wait for me!" he said taking after him at a brisk pace, an amused grin on his face, fangs glistening. "This ought to be fun...."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Sesshy stopped and looked at them wanting to see a fight
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:10 pm

Has arrived in the town square and stares curiously at the creatures before him. They're skin is brown and rocky with spikes coming off their shoulders like armor and instead of fingers they have four long claws on each of their two arms. They're heads are small and close to their bodies. Aaron says, "These are the problem?" before he's smacked into a wall by the closest one. He gets up with his eyes glowing as two scimitars of pure energy form in his hands and snarls, "That was a mistake..." he buries his left-hand scimitar into its chest and moves onto another one.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:11 pm

Sesshy looked at him " do you need assisstance?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:14 pm

Matt laughs and starts transforming into a fox furre, his paws glowing with fire magic. "Aliens......interesting......" he said and lept at the closest one, burning a hole in it's chest, and leaps onto a second, not fully aware, half drunk from the strong alchohol still in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:15 pm

Aaron shrugs, "Why not? After all, I shouldn't get to have all of the fun." He spins and buries his right-hand scimitar in one of creature's arms before kicking it away.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:16 pm

Sesshy let his whip fly as he cut the arm off of a creature
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 pm

Aaron watches one of the beasts charge at him with it's shoulder leading hoping to impale him. He jumps over it and throws his scimitar into the creature's head before reclaiming his weapon. He watches another one point it's shoulder at him and watches the rocky skin shoot off the creature's shoulder towards him. Aaron curses and spins his scimitars blocking the shards. He charges and thrusts both of his scimitars into the creature's head before it can recover. He whoops, "Ha, this just got even more fun."

Last edited by on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Sesshy smiled and killed one that was hideingin the dark of aily
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:36 pm

Aaron stops one that was tearing a liquor store apart. He is smashed into a wall by one behind him. The moment of confusion allows the beastial part of his mind to take control. He looks at the alien and whispers, "Dragovi soul." Five-foot wings sprout out of his back and a silver material flows around his fingers and toes turning his fingers and toes into claws. The final part are his canines elongating. He forms a claymore before flying at the closest creature with a war cry, claws and weapon turning it into a burned, bloody mess before flying off to another.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:37 pm

Sesshy cut another down with his whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town of Magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next