The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a happy lil bunny ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Just a happy lil bunny ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Just a happy lil bunny ^^   Just a happy lil bunny ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 am

Heya guys, jus lettin you know i'm still alive an kickin around here ^.^
Not really much of anythings been goin on, gettin ready to move up to Indiana in a couple months here, so if you're in the area, I wouldn't mind givin you a lil holler or somethin if you guys get bored an stuff ^^

And jus savin the best for da last ^.^ <3

I've been a generally lonley bunny most of my life, jus shuffling through, trying to keep smiling and wondering what its all leading up to. I never really believed in love.. well.. I knew it was real, but just not one of those things that could ever happen to me.. until one day while venturing though a chatroom thing, I litterally tripped and fell head over feets in love ^^ Staring up at me with the sweetest little smile and eyes that jus make me melt everytime, an his voice.... ^.^ ..ohh......
I'd known him for a few years, but never got up the courage to ask him...
until late last year ^^
My love, my life, my little puppy angel ^.^
Words themself cannot describe how happy he makes me, an jus how much I would give, just to spend a few moments within his arms ^^

I write this now, just as a small ode to love, or perhaps even just a pointless little rant that you may just laugh, or ignore, but I just want people to know just how much it can change you, no matter how crummy or depressing, or hopeless your life may seem, love will always find a way ^^

Razzie + Dio = Forever ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Just a happy lil bunny ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a happy lil bunny ^^   Just a happy lil bunny ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:29 pm

Good for you, Razzie! Awww, hearing about true love always makes me go gooey inside...
Back to top Go down

Just a happy lil bunny ^^
Page 1 of 1