The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a version of my past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

a version of my past Empty
PostSubject: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 11:17 am

Ok this story is from my past just names changed.

CH 1 THE APPEARANCE OF KARI
A young girl who appeared to be only thirteen years old enters the town. Her name is Kari but is more commonly known as Ryuga. She is five foot six with long and flowing crimson hair that accents her blue eyes. She wear a black robe that is trimmed in crimson and she keeps it pulled tight on her body a 18” katana at her side. She may appear to be full human but she is not she is part fox and part human. Ryuga slowly walks down the streets of this dull, dark and glomy town with her bag thrown over her shoulder. A young girl and her mother walk towards ryuga. “Kari is that you” asks the woman. “yes it is me aunt Skaela and hello there cousin Kaela.” Says kari sort of crying. “whats wrong kari” they asks wantin to help her. “I wet myself” she says blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:00 pm

ooohhh suspence! i got a feeling that this is only going to get better and better!
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:41 pm

i hbave to wait on kaela before continuing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:44 pm

alright, ill be patient
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 11:33 pm

looks good nice work.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 11:35 pm

Ch 1 cont.
"it is ok i am wearing one too" says kaela pulling her skirt up to reveal a semi-wet diaper. " well then lets get my girls changes shall we" she says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 9:53 am

yay! more! love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a version of my past   a version of my past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a version of my past
Page 1 of 1