The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

diper choices ((no poll))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

diper choices ((no poll)) Empty
PostSubject: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:13 pm

hey ppl i was woundering whatd the best diaper out there on the market? mine always leak, i know abreform arethe best but noone i know has tried them! so if you get a chance please send a review my way if you have tried them! ((i dont like them because there expensive and only come in small numbers in each pack))
Back to top Go down
Dalaraga

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:23 am

Heh, that'd be an easier to question to answer, if I had a job and could afford the good diapers. I can only wear Depend Maximum Fitted Protection Briefs, so chances are, it'll leak worse than what you have. It can barely hold one of my wettings, for sure. But Depends are comfortable to me, at least <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dalaragasareluss/
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:50 pm

I have only worn Depends and Abena(abriform X-plus). I started by wearing the depends which at the time I was more than happy with because I had never tried anything else before, but they leaked sometimes and didn't really last long, they are really thin too and not very snug.

After a couple of weeks in Depends I finally found the site www.b4ns.com which sells the X-plus. They are amazing, one X-plus is like having 5 depends on. They are really thick and if you want to you could wear them all day and over night wetting as much as you want really. I think that the actual stat was they did have 5x the absorbency of the depends, and it really does show, I have never had an X-plus leak on me and I have been wearing them for months. They also feel A LOT more comfy than the depends and they are really snug. The tapes are sometimes a little sketchy and have some problems, but its not very often. The only time that it really has problems with the tapes is when you retape them (they are double tape). Or when you wake up in the morning sometimes they are a lil bit loose. But overall I would say I would never switch off the X-plus, unless Bambinos gets a Canadian distributor. Also, they do cost quite a bit but I personally think that they are worth every penny, though the small numbers per pack are kind of annoying. I wear medium and they come in either 14 or 42. I always get the 14 cause I can't afford the 42 and I can just order a new pack of 14 when I get down to 5 left and it will be there usually the day I run out.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:53 pm

Lol I gotta say that's my views exactly cept I've never tried Bambinos but plan on it!
Back to top Go down
Dalaraga

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:52 pm

Bambinos are the biggest waste of money in the diaperfur world. I'll settle for something a little more monetarily convenient, thank you XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dalaragasareluss/
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 pm

That is true :\ they are quite expensive, so are X-plus though and I dun have a problem payin for them Razz.

And from what I have heard of the Bambinos tapes and the way they swell they sound worth it. I have heard also that the absorbency is pretty much the same as abri-form
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:00 pm

ya same here course bambino's are like the only ones of their kind really
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 am

-paw in the air-

depends, and the occasional goodnite.

nothing else affordable on my assemblyman's budget
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 am

Depends for me too...I've never tried bambinos or x-plus though, maybe I should. I've noticed that Depends leak pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diper choices ((no poll))   diper choices ((no poll)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

diper choices ((no poll))
Page 1 of 1