The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At Collage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:28 pm

Ok, sorry i havent been on in awhile, now that im at collage!!! WOT WOT. im at johnson and wales north carolina, charllot. Im going to be a chef. yeah i had to pack up my room and pack for collage but im finnaly in my dorm, and the guys here r very nice. classes reall start the 18 so i cant wail, they start at 7-1 for culinary and at 1:30-4 im in an achedimic class so im going to be busy all this summer. just that the bad thing is w/ the room mate and all, its going to be hard typing on this forum and looking at things, now im just lucky, there all out now, but yeah, its going to be hard, but i did manage to bring my stuffed charizard and eevee w/ my, ha! they dont know i havem, yet... but any hoot i also got a paw print tattoo on my left leg, my friends dad does it on the side so he came over and did it 4 me free. and beware it does hurt! well at first, when they do the outline for it but other than that take some pain killes and ur good! it was about 20 minutes. they made fun of me b/c its a paw print, ha, im still suprised they dont know im a furry yet. but strangely today i was eating my dog collar and this girls mom who was next to me, the girl is doing culinary as me, she was like "r u a furry?" damn she was good and i said yeah, lol, they didnt care and my parents were in the other room but they didnt here the furry thing, ha, well on monday nite i have to catch a plane to NJ 550miles from where im at, and the next day graduate with my class, and the next norning catch a plane back to charlot and get to class so im still busy. but everything is going well, hope to talk to u guys soon!
*Huggles!!*
Back to top Go down
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:11 pm

At Collage Dscf1910

At Collage Dscf1911
At Collage Dscf1912
At Collage Dscf1914
At Collage Dscf1915
At Collage Dscf1910

Ok its my last ice carving, a pix of umbreon, came out bad b/c my teacher was watching me, GRRRR!!!!, my tattoo, my bed room before i left and my dorm, that all for now.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-05-22

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:13 pm

WOW love the tattoo^.^
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Very nice, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:58 am

Nice! a career in cullinary arts is always a good choice and I'm going to college as well pretty soon. I start in August and I'm going for career in Eletrical Engineering and Computer Science. The college I chose was Texas Tech! w00t! Red Raiders!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Sponsored content

At Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Collage   At Collage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Collage
Page 1 of 1