The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*

Go down 
+2
Zandar
razzie_bunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Empty
PostSubject: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:28 pm

*in pads a shy lil bunny, bout 16 years old, soft white fur, baby blue eyes, an a lil mess of silky red hair which falls down over his eyes, looking up at everyone shyly with a lil smile, his paws behind his back an his big feets rubbin together a lil nervously*

Umm.. heya guys ^^ Mah names Razzie, an its verra nice to meet alla you. I hopes i'm not too old for da board an stuff, wif me bein 16 an stuff, but if you'll let me stay, I'd be more an happy to babysit or somethin to make up for it. ^^ I love to hug, cuddle an love on any lil cub who needs it, an if you's ever lonley an needs someone to talk to, please dun hesitate to throw me a PM thingie, or even an email, kay?
*blows kissses*
cya guys laters ^^
Back to top Go down
Zandar

Zandar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:32 pm

picks you up and gives you a nice little patting saying your cute and welcome to the furr den i hope you make lots of new friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zandar90
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

PostSubject: muaahh ^^   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:42 pm

*hugggles back* hehehe Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:59 pm

"BUNNEH!" " Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh! Bunneh!"

~ He Crys out On Joy full bliss as he scammpers towards his best of friends at a breakneck pace o nall fourse, Tackelng him to the floor to sit apon his chest and lick lovingly and extaticly all over his muzzle~

" Muah Muah Muah " <3
Back to top Go down
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

PostSubject: puppeh!!! ^^   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 3:07 pm

*gigggles an huggggles the pup tightly, tumblin on the floor with him*
hehehehehehe!!! ^^ Heya Dio!! *smooooches* Thank you so so much for showin me dis lil place here. Its soo neat! ^^
*nuzzzzzles an snuggles him tight*
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm

"Evewy fur..... Diss Is My Bunny" ^^ ~ he says giving him an Uber big loving lick across his nose~

" Hes Das Bestest "
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 3:50 pm

albino Another Bunny is on the forum?! AHHH! albino
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:34 pm

Well welcome on board Razzie. I hope to see you on the RPs we could use some more caretakers. I hope you have fun here. *Hugglewagel.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 pm

welcome to this site! ^_^
Back to top Go down
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

PostSubject: *blushes*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:28 am

hehehehe ^^ thank you fer da welcome, everyone. *smiles an winks, returnin da lil lick across Dios nose* Nice lil place you gots here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 11:08 am

welcome to our oops ligs place ^^ hehe we love more members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*   Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^  *giggles* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of da bunnnnies!! ^^ *giggles*
Page 1 of 1