The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stronghold RP

Go down 
+3
Zan~Zan Wulf
Lig
Silverdrake20
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Stronghold RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am

Nym pauses. "Maybe I do, but still, I'd rather just keep it a secret." Nym says as he secured his things.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 am

"i can under stand why you want to keep it a secret though, so don't worrie i won't tell any one"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:29 am

he smiles "I know I can count on ya little bro." He says. Soon the tech team arrived and docked with the eternity.

"We should probably get back home. The council will need to hear our accounts of the battles.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:48 am

*groans* "aww man, do i have to. You know how much i hate polatics and besides that was more of your strong suite any way"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:22 am

"Point taken. I'll make the report, you go ahead and rest at home." He says as they make their way back to the docking bay.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:10 pm

"Yeah. I'm gonna have ti brief the techs groundside and give them uplinks to the ship's systems. That shouldn't take too long though." Spencer said following them down the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 pm

*walks along side spencer and his older brother*
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:18 am

Climbs aboard another fighter docked inside and takes off.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:23 am

"Ok. I guess I'm hitching a ride back with you Drake." Spencer said.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:59 am

"thats fine with me spenc, come on" *heads to his fighter and warms up the engions*
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:02 am

His ship drops through the atmosphere and lands close to the council chambers. He hurries inside to begin his report.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:26 am

"Thanks." Spencer said climbing in and securing himself.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:58 pm

"The Esoth fleets were destroyed. It really was a miracle that Spencer remembered the story of the Eternity." The councilors nodded.

"Yes. Tell me Nym, what all did you find when you boarded the Esoth Command Ship?" Asked the head Councilor.

"The Esoth had stolen the ship, but from whom is unknown, and when their warboss tried to kill me, he shot his computer core to shreds, I wasn't able to get any data." There was a sigh from everyone in the room

"That's unfortunate, but thank you for your efforts. You and your comrades helped turn the tide of this battle. That's all we need to know. You are dismissed, Nym." The dragon bowed respectfully to them and exited the chamber. Climbing into a hover car he drove, he headed home.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 am

*takes off from the ship and flies back into the atmosphear, flys to the air force base and touches down. Starts to unbuckle and get out when he turns to Spencer* "so spence, how long have you known Nym?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:23 pm

"Well I've known him a while now. We're both regulars at council Meetings. The Councilers often want his and my advice on stuff. Usually though it's just status Reports of the Science Division they ask me about though. Your brother is the one that has more Bearing in political stuff and military." Spencer explained climbing out of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Nym parked his hovercar inside of the garage of his modest two storie house. It was sized for a dragon, high ceilings, wide rooms, and sky ports for when he or drake felt like going out for a long solo flight. Walking up to his personal room, he sighed, weary from the long day of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:22 pm

"i see, well i better get home Nym is most likely all ready there. You should stop by some time, we have this awsome game system that you mite like, if your into that sort of thing" *waves and heads into the barraks, changes out of his flight suit and then leaves the base to get in a hover taxi to take home*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:06 pm

Spencer changed into some more casual clothes and then Briefed the council on the technology of the Eternity. After that he caught a cab and went home. He changed his cloths and got went around in just his diaper and a Night robe. He Turned on his holo TV and sat down to see what was on.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm

Taking a spare pare of clothes from his closet, Nym went and showered. As soon as he finished, he paused. He realized that it was late and that from now on he needed to wear a diaper at night. Still a bit embarassed, he activated his replicator and soon one appeared. He took it and taped it on, marveling at how soft the material felt against his silver scales.

He slipped a cloak on, and then headed back to his room. Dimming the lights, he started burning some inscense and oil. This was his meditation ritual that he performed whenever he was stressed, or he wanted to concentrate on anything particular. Sitting down he began to reach out psionically, searching for a particular mind...
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 pm

*comes home opening the door and steping into the house, heads to the kitchen and gets some food. He places the food on the counter top and heads to his brothers room gently nocking on the door.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:21 pm

After a while of watching TV Spencer got up and walked back to his room. He then changed his wet diaper for one like he had on the ship. He smiled and climbed into bed with a Raptor plushie of his and soon fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 pm

"Enter." Nym says, as he breaks his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Name: Haku
Speiceis: Neko
Talents: Technopath
Diapers: Yes
Bio: A little boy with special talents. He has no parents and no friends.

Haku uses his powers to open Nym's garage door. "I'll take shellter here for the night." He goes in and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:13 am

Nym sensed the presense of the Neko. 'Hello there.' He telepathically says to him.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:24 am

Haku jumps. "Who said dat?"
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold RP   Stronghold RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronghold RP
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Sci-Fi RPs-
Jump to: