The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feudal japan....with a twist RP

Go down 
+2
terry
Riku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Feudal japan....with a twist RP Empty
PostSubject: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 am

this is set in feudal japan but it is at a time when demons run amockin the villages and some of the demons have mated with humans creating half breeds but at the same time in the furture some people were toying around with a time machine and got sent back to the feudal era sorry but no diapers or regression in this one I MEAN IT!
((only two half breeds and two future people the resti dont care))

Character sheet
Name:
Apperence:
Bio:

Name: Riku Hurasame
Apperence:Feudal japan....with a twist RP Vergil
Bio: a half demon who is basicly hated by most but yet he finds himself drawn and wants to be human and interactwith thm
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 am

name: ko-yami (left hand of god)
appearance: silver haired and intimidating. his trenchcoat is made of white kevlar
bio:a fallen angel.
he wields a possessed blade named tenchu... he is loner by nature, and has sworn to kill any demon who crosses his path.

(sorry, no pic..... where did you guys get those anyway?)

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:31 am

Name: Dansen.
Species: Human. One from the future.
Appearance:Has deep Read hair and green eyes. He wears black pants and boots. He wears a back T-shirt wit body armor under it. He also wears some guards on his lower arms. He wears a long black coat as well.
BIO: Dasen was one of the People working on the time machine. Though he didn't expect to get set where he is so abruptly he is still satisfied with being there. He has a special ability that has been handed down through his family. He has spiritual power like a priest and can incorporate someone else's DNA into his own. And to top that off he has several nanotech improvements to him.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:19 am

Name: Ryu Hitoshi
Apperence: Feudal japan....with a twist RP Cantto11
Bio: Ryu knows the art of Sekiguchi Ryu Iaijutsu he is a wonderer and a mercenary, he will kill demons for money. No one knows where he come from or his past which makes him good at what he does
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 am

Riku sat near a waterfall sighing cleaning his swords he scaned the area looking for demons or humans...he had no love for eather but it beats being alone
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 am

*walks his way down a path, his cloke blowing around him as he moves. Near by he hears the roar of a waterfall, and heads in that direction*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:30 pm

Dansen walked to the edge of the waterfall and looked down. From there he spotted two beings. A human some distance and what appeared to be a half demon. He scanned the half demon. The display in his vision said no match. "Ah well. Guess I might as well make friends at least." Dansen said jumping down from the water fall and landing not far from Riku.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:36 pm

"POWERS THAT BE DAMN IT ALL!"

the silver haired warrior moved like quicksilver, covering a huge distance in seconds. he is hectic, as if something is following him...

seconds after his passing, a long white katana flies through the air after him, it vibrates menacingly and seems to be in a state of blood lust.

"why can't you just--" he ducks

"listen to me for once!?" a jump to avoid it's edge

"fine!" he moves like lightning, grabbing the sword's handle and attempting to sheathe it, in the case on his back.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am

Riku looked at him confused at his strange outfit he draw the short sword looking over the blade menacelinly " who or what are you!"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:07 am

ko-yami flies into the clearing, with the furiously vibrating sword dragging him by his left arm.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:21 am

"My Name is Dansen." He said walking over to you and then looking over to the clearing. "What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:26 am

Riku eyed him angraly " what are you...what strange clothes"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:39 am

"I'm human. I'm not from you time though. I'm from a more distant time. I came here to search out the bones of my first ancestors." Dansen said simply.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:42 am

Riku snarled " what do u mean time!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:57 am

"I'm from the Future. The distant future." Dansen explained more percisely. "Your a bit of a dense one aren't you? Your a half demon you should be smarter then this."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:01 am

Riku snarled " i'll show u dense" he drew the short sword and got in a fighing stance
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:05 am

"I have no intrest in fighting you. Your death serves no one but your continued life might serve me a great deal and others. Tell me half demon. What is you name. I've told you mine. It's only proper you tell me yours." Dansen said.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 am

"my name is Riku hurasame" he said sheathing his blade " and dont call me a half demon"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:19 am

"Why not? It's what you are. And it's something to be proud of. As a half demon your stronger then a pure bred one and not as limited by things as they are." Dansen said having studied them well.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:20 am

" i dont care call me by name..i will not be called by my breed its a insult"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 am

"I apologize then. I only called you by your breed then because I didn't know your name. It is an honor to meet you Riku Hurasame." Dansen said taking a bow.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:09 am

*walks up to the waterfall and sees the two males talking thougher.* "well this is a sight, a half demon and a human talking instead of trying to kill each other or running away in fright." *walks up to them* "goodmorning to you both, my name is Ryu Hitoshi."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:59 pm

"Good day to you." Dansen said taking a bow. "Would you by any chance know where I might find the Onyseeya shrine?"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:18 pm

ko-yami reappears, this time high above the demons.

"rend apart the heavens and the underworld, ko-yami shiro no tenchu!"

the blade shifts into a huge buster sword and comes crashing down, dragging ko-yami with it.

"ha! you stupid sword, i got you this time, your own weight is your down fall!"

the blade flips him over and attempts to stab him

"idiot! as if that move'll work here! full seal!"

the blade shifts back into it's katana form and he stands on top of it. it rattles angrily and he smirks.

he then notices the two he almost skewered, and recognizes one of them, "riku? what the heck, did it time shift me again?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:35 pm

Riku blinked " what the...." his eyes were focused on Ryu he heard of him...hes a demon slayer "...demon slayer" he snarled his hand on the hilt of the masamune on his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal japan....with a twist RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next