The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a little tip for RPing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

a little tip for RPing Empty
PostSubject: a little tip for RPing   a little tip for RPing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:08 pm

I know you guys like Rping.... but if you really wanna RP, or have a RP last. Try and make all of your posts more than a few words long ^-^; its best to have at least one sentence. the generally normal for a RPer for it to be Three sentences per post. 1 word just doesnt leave much to RP to
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: a little tip for RPing   a little tip for RPing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:10 pm

Good sound advice. I try to do that myself. But sometimes I admit I do short it up becouse I simply can't think of much. But I'll try harder in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: a little tip for RPing   a little tip for RPing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:12 pm

Thanks Rinonno Very Happy
Back to top Go down
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: XD Yea...   a little tip for RPing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:38 pm

Yea, thas the only real problem about forum RP's. When you get to the dialouge part, it starts to turn into one of them kinda things. An it does kinda get a lil tough to think of stuff to write about, an get new ideas. Personally, what I do is just see the whole thing in my mind, and type out what i'd do next if I was there. ^^ Sounds kinda silly, an a bit too simple, but some people jus get too serious when they rp. The whole thing is to jus have fun, an take your time with it ^^ Me an Dio's jus cuddled an played fer hours before, jus fillin up an IM window each with jus smooches an cuddles ^^

Anyhoo, theres really no 'wrong' way to play an have fun ^^ , just as long as you an your friend/friends are havin a good time. *smiles an winks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little tip for RPing   a little tip for RPing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little tip for RPing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: