The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some advice is needed....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Some advice is needed.... Empty
PostSubject: Some advice is needed....   Some advice is needed.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:56 pm

I start college in about 19 days...and I plan to use this time to find myself a real girlfriend.

I've never had a lasting relationship with any girl, and I'm hoping to end that problem. However, I lack skill in this area.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Some advice is needed....   Some advice is needed.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:28 pm

Hey! Silverdrake, don't worry about it! Just take it slowly.

I never really hard a girlfriend period, but I never really wanted one so I guess that's why. I don't think I ever thought of not having a girlfriend as being a problem though. But as far as advice goes well...

Just be yourself. Now, obviously, I don't you'd actually go and pretend you're some completely different person (this is the Real World, not a Soap Opera ^^). But just stick to your opinions and stick to who you are. If the girl you're courting doesn't like it, well, either she accepts you for who you are or just give it up. If a girl can't accept you for who you are, then the relation will not last long.

Closely related to being yourself, just stay calm and cool if you happen to meet the lady of your dreams. The last thing you want to do is to get tongue twisted and then have no idea what to say or what to do because you're so nervous. Just be calm and yourself. That's what I go by.

Third, don't rush it. If you're going through the place and no girl seems to even look at you, don't go looking for a girl for the sake of it. These things take time and it takes practice. If you don't seem to be able to find one, don't get down and start saying "no girl likes me..." and all, it just takes some times.

Now after all the don't do this and don't do that, for something different, do sweep her off her feet when you meet the special her. ~_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Some advice is needed....   Some advice is needed.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:44 pm

WELL SAID! Well my advice may not be so useful but I deffinately agree with FFF on this one! Just be yourself <.< I'm not courting anymore but I still get girls who apparently drool over me behind my back(thanks to valuable info from my friends). It shouldn't be some first hand experience just lay back and they'll come to. If not, when you get a feeling that you and a girl you've been hanging with likes you, don't be afraid to you know...say something! It really isn't that hard. I have a special someone and it was aue natural.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Some advice is needed....   Some advice is needed.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 pm

Thanks guys.

It's just intimidating, ya know?

But this helps a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some advice is needed....   Some advice is needed.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some advice is needed....
Page 1 of 1