The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Art (Pae)

Go down 
+7
Zanzawolf
Poco
FFF
Lig
Zee-Zee
Zan~Zan Wulf
{gone}
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 pm

Heya =D This is like the first drawing that I have ever put any time into whatsoever so it turned out okish I guess, I really need to practice footpaws though (and the background was ub4r rushed). I just figured I'd post it up here to see what everyone thinks n.n. I did it from scratch in paint.

My Art (Pae) Badbg_10
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 pm

XD sooooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 pm

Great picture, Pae! It's really cute and huggable! Looking forward to seeing some more!
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Thanks n.n, I just started working on a new one today, if I get enough time to work on it I hope to have it done in the next few days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:40 pm

Nice. Your art's not that bad. Keep up the good work. Remember practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Heya n.n, sorry its been so long since I posted any art, but I started doing it by hand instead and I didnt have a scanner, but I bought one today so I gots 4 to post =D I hope you like em.

My Art (Pae) Fox1_010

My Art (Pae) Fox210

My Art (Pae) Fox310

My Art (Pae) Giantt10

They are all pretty similar to one another, except for the giant teddy, but im just tryin to get the basics down before I start doin other stuff. I have been havin so much fun drawing and been doin it like non stop hehe n.n. I hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:34 pm

Aww, they're so cute!

Man, I wish I had a plushy that big ^^.

Really nice stuff you got there. You're very well off.

Would you mind if I... I hate to use the word "critique" but would you mind if I pointed out a few things I've noticed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:09 pm

I would love that actually Razz, thats one of the main reasons I posted but I forgot to mention, please point out anything that could use improving (I know there are a lot, and I know a lot of the things that are wrong and am working on it) but I really wanna hear what you have to say about it
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Awww... That first fox looks kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:25 pm

since your asking for criticism of your work, I'll bring up some stuff that might be of some use

The hands, drawing them as paws really doesn't really look right, being that you are drawing them as walking on 2 legs and quite humanoid in appearence, maybe try and do some work on drawing actual hands.

Maybe be a lil' less linear with the linework when drawing organic type characers, don't really have much else to say, most of the other stuff I see is just stuff you'll be able to fix yourself with practice.

ok work overall
Back to top Go down
http://manat3chchimera.deviantart.com
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:44 pm

cool n.n, thanks, I'll work on that. I have tried to draw hands before but I really really suck at it X_X. I guess I'll keep practicin
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:01 pm

Awwww. Those are some cute pics. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Been workin on a new drawing, I have it sketched, I'll post up the colored version too after I finish that, but here is the inked version

My Art (Pae) Newink10
Back to top Go down
Jamal

Jamal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-16

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:11 pm

That's pretty good. The way his arms and hands are positioned reminds me of Fonz.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm

Ehhhhh :3
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Here is the colored version =D I just finished it, it was a lil rushed but it turned out better on the scanner than any of the others. It still does dull out a lil, does anyone know any tricks for that?

My Art (Pae) Colore10
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 am

Really cute! As for the colours, all I can suggest is colour it really, really brightly so that it looks better when it's scanned. It's trial and error getting it right, and I'm still trying...
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Does your scanner or whatever program you are scanning them into give you any presets such as contrast and brightness? mess around with those if you want to get a better appearance of said scanned picture.
Back to top Go down
http://manat3chchimera.deviantart.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Awwwwww. It's adorable. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:51 pm

Gots some new stuff to post! =D hope you like it (its really only 2, but there is a sketch > ink > finished thing there Razz)

My Art (Pae) Cute_i10

My Art (Pae) Puppy_10

My Art (Pae) Puppy_11

My Art (Pae) Puppy_12
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:25 pm

Awwwww such a cute lil puppy. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:47 pm

Your fox is cute too.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 am

The fox is just plain adorable!
Back to top Go down
{gone}

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:05 pm

If anyone has any requests I will try my best to draw em for ya! =D I would love to draw a request for someone.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 pm

I'd feel I love you 'd if you would draw my fursona Surprised

https://lionstigerandligers.niceboard.com/Art-place-f3/Piripi-s-Art-t878.htm <- you can find a picture here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Art (Pae) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art (Pae)   My Art (Pae) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Art (Pae)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Art Place-
Jump to: