The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sparring rp

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Zan~Zan Wulf
Raikan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Sparring rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:35 pm

EEEEP! *I attempt to pounce out of the ash and smile to myself getting out a huge fan to propel it away from me and up* Every fur who has part sissy has a fan of some sort *I grin*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:39 pm

*I Grin and nod, getting excited as I draw my katanna with a steely rasp, and lean back, sword held, blade facing up, one hand holding the very edge, the other near the hilt* Too true..... Now lets finish this*I say as I sniff the air*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm

*Zan blushes slightly and grins pulling out his daggers and spinning them fancy like* Let's go big guy
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 pm

*I watch the dancing daggers and lean back more, then thrusts forward, putting all my strength inot the thrust as I yell out* GATOTSU!!!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm

*Zan pulls a V for Vendetta move and quickly brings both daggers up and moves the sword to the side, avoiding a very painful strike that would have been* Nice move...*My daggers grow a luminescent green and I smile as we recompose ourselves*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 pm

*I grin and shift in mid thrust, performing a sideways shlash* Not done yet!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:02 pm

*The green is a rebounder and I swing one towards your blade and match it evenly grinning* You're right, you've just got a big sword
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:07 pm

*I grin and you notice a wire trailing up to your paw as I give it a strong yank*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 pm

*I yelp loudly and swing my other blade to yours and whimper at the wire's pull* Hey!
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:28 pm

*I pull the balde out of your paw and swing it around, crossing the blades at your throat* Yeild?
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:42 pm

Ohh, I'm not done yet *You see a quick flash of blue down and away from the blades crossed at my throat as I quickly flip away and attempt to at least hit the daggers out of your hands with my boots*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:01 pm

*They fly out of my hands and i back up, panting heavily as a smell fi;;s the arena*
{would like to see more players here]
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 pm

*I sniff and spot a smell coming from my diaper and look around still bemused, knowing that wasn't it and was swinging my daggers around in a protective circle*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:15 pm

*I gasp as you see a wet spot appear around my crotch* truce!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Y-yeah, we both need some help
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:45 am

Name: Jevan
Species: silver dragon
Appearence: A brown cloak covers him when not fighting. He has a muscled physique, and n even sharper mind
Diapers: When he feels like it
Weapons: Duel short swords, spiked gauntlets, psi power, cold breath, tail, kusari gama
Bio: A kind dragon who is looking to improve his skills. Fights honorably.

Jevan heard the sounds of battle and walked into the sparring room.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:52 pm

*He walks into a most peculair sight, the mewtwowith a wet spot as he sheathes his weapons and brings the barrier down,then merfs ashe sees the dragon and covers himself*
[yay!]
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:54 pm

"That was a good fight." He said. "When ya get some of your strength back, I'd like a bout with you."
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:26 am

Name: Sharzai
Species: Dragovi
Appearance: Has black hair down to his shoulders, two black, bat-like wings with a wingspan of ten feet, brown eyes, enlarged canines, 6 feet tall
Abilities: Able to focus the natural energy around him and in him into a useable form, often creates weapons or energy blasts from it, can turn into smoke
Weapons: Claws
--------
Sharzai walks into the arena, "Indeed, that was an impressive fight, I too would like too spar with you one day." He looks toward Jevan, "Do you feel up to sparring with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:02 am

"Oh course....name the rules." He said, taking off his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Sharzai removes his cloak and allows his wings to unfurl. "First to strike a vital area or force a yield win. No fatal blows though." He holds out his hands as a blue-white energy swirls around them forming into twin scimitars of energy. "Start on 3; 1, 2, 3!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:58 pm

*Raikan waves his hand to activate the arena boundaries, so you two are enclosed in a 25 by 25 foot space as I pant and head to the sidelines,still blushing at my wet spot as I sit down on a bench*
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Jevan conjured a blade of pure mental energy around his right arm. Deciding to gauge his opponent's strength, he sprinted forward, and made a cut at his mid section.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:33 pm

*Zan went to retire with the mewtwo and get changed in the process* Good fight, we need to fix ourselves though
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:14 pm

8He nods, then turns his attention away from the fight,blushing as he checks zans diaper*
"Liussten let me explain about...well this...."*He says vaugely gesturing to his waist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring rp
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next