The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

teen fur w/diapers (wow!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Empty
PostSubject: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:57 pm

this is the chance to put your fur into your position at your age, so basicly post the fantasy of the best kind! (thats closest to reality of course)

name: Kiru Zilla
what about me: kiru is smarter than most his age. most his problems come from trying to cope with him and his diapers that he likes to wear.

kiru hops in his newly bought car smilling at the fact that he had an entire summer of himself on the road, lookin for others that shared his secret love for the very padding he had on at th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 pm

-at very moment!
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Name: Rava Shadow
What about me: Rava is constantly picked on because his coat has spots instead of being pure black. Acting like a kit is his way of dealing with the stress in his life.

Rava is sitting in a cafe drinking a coffee. He shifts uncomfortably in his chair. He needed a change and was waiting for the cafe to empty out before he changed into a fresh diaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:36 am

(Oh you know I GOTTA get in on this!)

Name: Maxis James Coon the Second (Max for short)
What about me:Max is a troubled kid, he wants to be nice to everyone, but no one likes him because he's just to damn smart. He cant really connect with anyone his age, so he comes off looking like a jerk to them. He wants to have older friends and be included in their games a lives, but they usually shun him for his real age. So he waits patiently for the one group of friends that will accept him for who he is and love him for it. But he also has a very cubbish side, brains, but no maturity, so cubbing out and wearing diapers is a far leap from his personality. He can be mature, heck, he can impress 30 year olds, but he'd rather be immature most times.

*Max walks into the cafe briskly, wearing a long black coat with torn jeans, a hat, and a fadded black band tshirt, his lucky necklace swaying from his neck and his black sweatband firmly on his right wrist. He orders and sits next to Rava, unkowingly making a soft crinkle from his slightly wet diaper*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Rava's ears perk at the crinkle, thinking that it may have come from him. He fights a blush as he turns towards Max and extends his hand, "My name's Rava, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:19 pm

*Max looks behind himsels instinctivly, seeing no one was there he turned back and pointed at himself questioningly*

"Y-You mean me?"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:32 pm

"Why I certainly mean you." He smiles, "I can just tell, you're someone I can probably get on well with." He frowns, "I saw how you reacted, you're picked on a lot aren't you?" He smiles again, "So am I, so if I'm right, we both have something in common already." He extends his hand again.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm

*he smiles, noddin and giving the hand a hearty shake*

"YOu sure hit the nail on the head! You seem pretty interesting to, dont know what it is, but something about you just seems to be compatable with me!" *he smiles cheerfully and moves to Rava's table, blushing as a smal crinklewas heard, hoping his new potential friend didnt hear*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 pm

Hope you don't mind another ^_^

Name: Zan~Zan Wulf
What about me: Zan is a rather...small wolf as opposed to his counterparts and is picked on it some as well as his problems with controlling himself, he simply wants to have friends that don't tease him about everything and went to a local cafe to sort his head out

*Zan walks into the cafe and waddles rather obviously up to the counter and orders a double chocolate frapaccuino because it was cold and chocolate*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:57 pm

( sorry to be picky guys but dont be all in a cafe' im mean its alright to be in diffrent cafes but i really intended for this rp to be as close to reality as possible, not one of those " isnt it convenient that all of us showed up here at the same time " things. when really intended to be more " us if this were to happen " for example are furs would all log into this site but also live lives. like how in reality i call zan sometimes but what if i drove down to see him? see thats what i intended for. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:59 pm

- for any inconvience. )
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:07 am

(Oh...well, dang Kiru, I dont think I could play somethin that close to reality, I mean the whole reason I RP is to feel closer to other furs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:50 am

( trust me when i say " give it time " things will work out )
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:31 am

(Well, alright...then I suppose I'll make it more like my day)

*Max arose gorggily and punched his alarm clock, shutting the ringer off as he got up and got dressed for school, as he was putting on his uniform shorts he looked longingly at the backpack full of diapers he had in his closet. He gave a heavy sigh and went back to getting ready, he walked to the edge of his driveway and stood idly waiting for the bus. He wasent a popular kid, most peope his age didnt like the fact that h e could connect with older people and older people never liked him due to his young age. He felt in a social limbo of sorts*
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Rava walked into the restroom seeing that the cafe was empty and went into a stall. He quickly pulled out the changing items and changed his diaper. He returned everything to his backpack and threw the diaper out on his way out. He left the cafe and started walking the 3 blocks back to his house so he could enjoy his day off.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Zan, having moved here from god knows what corner of the planet, knew no one and was struggling with constant boredom, harrasment and his parents. He quickly got up and got dressed then headed out to walk to the public bus to catch a ride to his new school
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:33 pm

*MAx arrived home late that evening and walked into his room, cracking open a Full throttle Blue Demon and strumming on his guitar, still learning as he played out a limp, slow version of "Wild Thing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teen fur w/diapers (wow!)   teen fur w/diapers (wow!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teen fur w/diapers (wow!)
Page 1 of 1