The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight Art

Go down 
+2
Poco
Twilight_Prophet
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Hello all members of The Fur Den.

Just recently I thought up an idea for a new logo for this site (not that I dont like the recent logo, its great). This artwork requires consent from a number of members since it has their corrosponding fursona's in the art. The very early sketch has alreasy been made but I dont wish to continue without the permission from the following:

Lig
Zee-Zee
Max
Poco
Kiru

I do hope you all agree. This would be the first babyfur artwork I have ever created and I want the first one to be special for you guys...

Signed, Twilight_Prophet

Last edited by on Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:11 pm

Sure, you can use me! I'm flattered. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm

*nods* absolutly! I'd be honered^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Thank you both.

Just to let you all know I am a reference artist with 3 years experience in the digital art field and thus there is something you guys can do to help me. If you guys have any pictures of your fursona's that will make my job easier (Max your already covered). If you dont have any pictures then I will make due with what I know already.

Thanks in advance, Twilight_Prophet (yes I know I sign my name, I do that when I write more official posts Razz )
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:01 am

Sorry, I'm very non-artistic and have never commissioned a portrait (so you'll be the first to draw Poco!) Anyway, he's pretty simple. Just a little mouse with off white, kind of cream colored fur.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:20 am

Squeeee! Of course you're free to draw me any time you like! Thanks for including me! There are pictures of Zee-Zee in my art thread, and Max's, and two fantastic ones on FurAffinity by Tacki and Munkart.

Oooh, I can't wait to see the logo! *doing a happy and impatient little dance*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:17 pm

Twilight you have my consent to use Lig as ya like for the logo. I can't wait to see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:59 pm

ya got my consent
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 pm

Thank you all.

Max's fursona has now reached Phase 2 (secondary sketching) but since my scanner wont work I cant show you all Sad ...but work on Zee-Zee has begun though.

For a general overview this is how its being lined up. Starting from the left side of the picture to the right...

Poco / Kiru / Warren holding Lig or Older Lig holding Lig (time paradox Razz ) / THE FUR DEN / Xenon holding Baby Xenon (another time paradox...) / Max (Being silly of course Smile ) / Zee-Zee (Being clever...of course)

Background is yet to be confirmed but its getting there. School is slowing down the process but without school my work would be even harder (They have a working scanner I can use). I will keep you guys updated when I can.

On another note I found this great book at my local book store recently and its actually about furs. Its called "A Taste for Rabbit" so if your looking for a good book I would recromend it.

Signed, Twilight_Prophet
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:22 pm

dawww I hope it looks good, I'm jealous now =p
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:52 am

It sounds fantastic! *poses in front of the easel, doing his best to look grown-up and clever*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Wow this sounds like a great one. I can't wait to see it. Yay! Ligy and Warren in it tagethew!! *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Update (gotta love updates)

Well Max and Zee-Zee's characters are ready to be transfered into my computer to be colored and finished. Turns out im not very good at drawing squirrels since I kept redoing Zee-Zee's for about 5 times before I got to a point that I liked. Hope you guys arent excepting anything overly amazing because I have never drawn furs before...but I still am going to give it all thaqt I can. Other then all that...lets see oh Xenon would be up next on to-be-drawn since I need to draw him anyway for another project.

Signed, Twilight_Prophet
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm

Wooo HHOO!! I'm so excited!! *does sillystuff to pass the time*
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Urgent Update (as in the another update on the same day)

I finally got around to drawing both Warren and Lig together and im happy with the results of the sketch. After much debate, I decided to have Lig not being held in Warren's arms but instead to be standing on Warren' head (Lig seems very happy in the picture ^_^). If I can get to the school scanner tomorrow I will be able to show you guys where I am at with my project (about 60% chance of getting to use the scanner). After consulting with my Adv. Digital Art teacher, she will allow me to turn in this project for credit in her class (two birds with one stone, this just keeps getting better Very Happy ). At this rate the picture may be done by early next week...wish me luck...

Signed, Twilight_Prophet
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:42 pm

*croses fingers* LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:54 am

Oooooo!!! This is sounding good. Can't wait to see it. *Does happy Liger dance.*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:04 pm

I know, it's so exciting! And don't worry, I'm bad at drawing squirrels too - I can't draw Zee-Zee properly, and I created him! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 pm

Twilight Art Tfd10
Well there is my sketch page for Lig Warren, Max, and Zee-Zee and my practice for writing The Fur Den. Remember that these are early sketchs and are subject to improvement and change later on when they are uploaded into Adobe Illustrator. Hope you like them ^_^

(Notice the small "x" marks. Those are areas in which I wish to improve the picture)
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Aww!! We look adorable!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:58 pm

Oh, wowee! It's great! I'm reading "How To Be Clever"! Did you know that exact book title is significant to me, or is it just a coincidence? Either way, I love it! Heehee, Lig sticking his tongue out as he balances on Warren's head...
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Hehe I knew that being clever had significance to Zee-Zee (if you look really close at the book you might notice that it says that the book is written by in fact Zee-Zee!). I like to put a lot of hidden references in my drawings like Lig's shirt says LIGER on it but its hard to see. Also the black cat plushie that Max is hugging has reference to my black cat in RL.

Kiru, Poco, Xenon and baby Xenon remain to be made. Xenon will be easy and will be put straight into my computer without a sketch since I already know how to draw him pretty well like this...

Twilight Art Brian_11

Enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:21 pm

There isn't a link to the picture that I can see... Crying or Very sad Maybe it's my computer, I had the problem on Sleeping Fox's thread, the link just took me to his story.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:27 pm

Okay, never mind. I reloaded the site and your art came with it. Very nice work!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Wow these are great. I only have one bit of advice. Don't Forget Warren has a mane too ya know. Cuz in that pic it looks like it's missing. Then he might get mistaken for a tiger. Still pretty darned good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Art   Twilight Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Art
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next