The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:34 pm

So for the past like 2 days Iv been talking to a local fur that i meet on the meetup website. since we shared so much in common, he was from NJ as well we wanted to see eachother, so yesterday i drove to the location, which was a walmart, and meet him, funny thing is that he was wearing his furry tail and a collar around his neck!!! Me being uber shy, i didnt say to much to him at first but as time went to it was like we were best friends!! we walked around the mall as well and later meet up w/ his furrie friend, so really, i know know 2 real life furries!!! I was so depressd last week since i didnt have any friends here in NC but know Im so excited to c him the next time!! he lives about 30 minutes away but i dont care. *HOWLS!!* later on he drove me to his house and there we played the wii. he also showed me his stitch collection, he loves disneys stitch and has a tattoo on his back. Im so happy that i have meet a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there is one thing tho, he doesnt know im a BF but really the way i look at is that my fursona isnt a BF, me personally, i like to wear diapers thats all. i just have to be carefull what i say, i dont want to lose such a good friend!!!
Im such a happy wolfie rite now, and now i must go to work for the first time, im in training, im a waiter, WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:53 pm

Awww! so happy you have a new friend, buddy^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 pm

Yay for Eevee! *snugs* Have fun with him
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:32 pm

That's great! So you're not feeling depressed anymore?
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:50 pm

Lucky wolfie! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!   I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I meet my first furrie friend!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1