The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

****Intoducing Yourself!***

Go down 
+24
Maxicoon
Marcus Hedgehog
Zee-Zee
Maxis
deltagumon
FFF
Kayne
Silverdrake20
Nanaki
Incontinent Wolfhound
Twilight_Prophet
lilkitty_sierra
Poco
Gust_The_pup
RyanTRabbit
Rhuka
Flame Fox
LilChris
Sasha Nekosune
Zan~Zan Wulf
Zandar
kaiskune
Baby Dio
Lig
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gust_The_pup

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-08

****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:14 pm

My real name's Sean, please do not call me that I hate it, and I'm 17. THat's all I really feel like saying, SOrry.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Hey no prob. I don't blame ya for not wanting to give out info over the interent. I know I don't give out much.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:25 pm

Hello all. I go by Pocomouse or just "Poco" if you don't feel like typing. I'm a film student in Denver, Colorado. I also write stories on the side. I don't have any here yet, but you can see some at Fox Tales Times. I do hope to post here eventually. Umm... that's all for now. Hope to get to know you all better!
Back to top Go down
lilkitty_sierra

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:15 am

hello. I am Sierra. I rp as a babyfur kitten who between 6 month to 1.5 years old. I ove role playing, drawing, looking at babyfur stories, anime, reading manga and watching some scifi and thinking of ideas for new drawings or stories if I come up with one. I also am into disney shows too and wish to get a wii or Xbox 360 someday. I also enjoy making new friends when I am not shy.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:22 am

Ah can't believe I didn't Notice Poco's post here. Well here's your belated welcome. Sorry bud. And Nice to have ya on the site sierra. I hope to have some good RPing fun with ya. And maybe we can do a scifi RP sometime. I have a hard time finding furrs that RP and are into Scifi.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:04 pm

Hello everyone I am Twilight_Prophet. I am a high school student (sophe ore) from California. I enjoy writing stories and creating art...oh ya I am a major gamer. I do RP some of the time but im open to all types of RP. Dont have much more to say right now but I hope to get to know some of you better soon.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:14 pm

*Hugs* nice to see you Xenon, its not the same without my godfather here!
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:33 pm

Hey everyone. I've been a DL for a while but I just recently left FTT since Carotte's decided to delete half of the forum. Anyways, I enjoy writing and reading anything so long as it's well written. I'm a big fan of video games, especially RPGs. I also enjoy RPs. Anyways, I hope to get to you guys very well. And I see I'm not the only one that's left FTT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:44 pm

Nope we've got a lot of people from the site here. I'm glad to have ya. Enjoy the site and just have fun. Thats what it's here for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:52 am

welcome to TFD!
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Greetings my fellow friends.

I hope that someone will recognise me from FTT, but in case you don't.

I'm an avid RP person as well as an aspiring author. I'm very open minded and please anyone who has an interesting concept or idea, please tell me!

I hope that some people have read my work on FTT but I'll start posting it here as well.

Thanks, Silverdrake
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Welcome buddy. I hope ya have fun on the site and make lots of friends. Can't wait to RP with ya.
Back to top Go down
Kayne

Kayne

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Uh, hey! I'm kayne, or "Travis" as my RL friends call me XD I'm 18, senior in High school, have a job at McDonalds (bleh) normal every day person. I like video games, computer games, music, regular stuffs. My current addiction is World of Warcraft XD. I'm not exactly a babyfur, hope that's okay, although I am an "adult" fur, I'm much younger at heart. I'm also a little more curious about the whole babyfur thing, so I figure I could learn stuff here. That and I'm here to keep an eye on my little son, ZanZan <3
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Yup Nice to have you on. If you have any questions about the site or babyfur stuff don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:03 am

welcome to TFD kayne! im kiru, a friend of zanzan. and if you need to know anything just ask me or anyone else! although i recomend lig since he's the admin : p
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead yet. XD

Yeah, Cegep sneaked up on me and I've been trying to keep up with the workload which meant that for the longest time, I've been unable to do anything but.

And Lig, I'll try to have your request done by the next time I come by. I hate dragging it on like this and I'm sorry, but I've just been unable to find the time. I'll try to have it for next time.

Other than that, how's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Woot! It's nice to hear from ya FFF! And it's ok about the pic I don't mind waiting. You just take care of what's more important first buddy.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 am

Good to know your about FFF,
I did wonder where you had gotten to.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:05 pm

yay!! FFF is back! *cancels the funeral and hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Good to see you again, FFF! I've missed you.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm

I've missed you too, Triple-F! *pounces and huggles*
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Aww. Thank you all so much. It's good to hear from you all again too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 am

Hello. My name is... Fur Den and I\'m new to the Marcus. I mean I... I\'m Marcus the Fur new... JUST DON\"T HATE ME! Embarassed *curls up like a prickly green spike ball*

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 am

Hehehe. Awww cute. Welcome to the Furr Den Marcus. ^^ Hope ya has fun here and make some friends. Now with your membership you get a hug from the friendly site Liger. Me! *Huggles* ^^
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 am

*nourvous* T-t-t-Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Intoducing Yourself!***
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: