The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Registration closed.

Go down 
+9
Tonga
Sasha Nekosune
Baby Kikyo
Cuddy Fox
Silverdrake20
Poco
{gone}
Zee-Zee
Lig
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Registration closed. Empty
PostSubject: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Well in response to what's been going on I've temporarily closed registration. It'll stay closed for a while. I just thought I'd let you guys now.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:15 pm

That's fair enough. Keep the idiot away till he gets bored. And if anyone who's nice wants to join, they can always just ask, chat with someone in some other forum or IM or whatever so you know they're not a troll.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Yep. Once Registration is re-opened which won't be for a while. I plan on changing how it works so that I have to approve new members. That way nobody gets in without a once over.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:20 pm

that is pretty much what happened at nurserytails, except it is one universal password, you still gotta e-mail to get it. Although the nurserytails security is very lacking (the whole 1 password thing is a bad idea)
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Jeez. I've been away all day. So it happened again?
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:03 pm

It's good that registration is closed for now.....we do need a security net here.

It saddens me though that it must come to this........
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:13 am

But is there any way you can delete the names so that it doesn't say the newest member is Hitler05?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:23 am

I'll see what I can do later one.

Edit: There it's changed.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm

I am glad that nobody will come in to attack the forum. I have mine like that so nobody can come in unless I pre-register them. I am watching my forum very closely and if anyone want to come, I give them a password which they can change the password when they first log in.
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:26 pm

What happened to cause this? I know Riku had to get permission to let me join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellflowermall.com
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:31 pm

Some little punk came on the forum and post all types of post on spots that the post do not even evolve the threads. We had to delete the person because he probally belong to some stupid hate group.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:15 pm

what???
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:17 pm

Registration closed. Deidar10
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:23 pm

Engrish Muffin wrote:
*O RLY picture*
What? That just completely lost me...

Kaela wrote:
what???
I didn't actually see it, but from what I gathered, there was a Troll attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:24 pm

I remember that...now that I know what happened I can correctly call the member a little punk....So I have.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:31 pm

Blackfirefox6 wrote:
I remember that...now that I know what happened I can correctly call the member a little punk....So I have.

X3 Well said BFF
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:39 pm

I saw it, unfortunately. Yes, it was a hate attack. It's sad that the forum had to be restricted, but it was a necessary thing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:42 pm

One thing though, according to Lig, the troll wasn't very creative, using lude or adult images among other things to attack the forum. Well, we're mostly infantile or animal lovers here, am I right? He could have used that against us, but I'm assuming not so much. I was once attacked by a troll while in a chat room, and I was the only fur there...not knowing he was the only troll that lurked there, I opened a link he sent me in a pm, and he used the one thing that hit home hardest, an animal picture showing a fox killed by a hunter, and was lying there dead while the damned guy took a pic. It showed the bullet wound and everything. If our troll took hints from this guy, he'd be a much bigger problem, so be thankful ours was an idiot...otherwise we'd be much more affected.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:48 pm

I am glad that when I started my forum back in January, that I close it right then and there. I do not have any problems with any of the members of the forum, even that some of the members on this forum is also on my forum.
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 am

What a jerk. Why do they feel the need to mess with things that aren't hurting them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellflowermall.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:49 am

*Sigh* People are just foolish. If they don't understand something, they seek to destroy it. And the ironic thing is that many people that troll are either furs, or closet furs themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration closed.   Registration closed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration closed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: