The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*CubCare Kindergarten*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

*CubCare Kindergarten* Empty
PostSubject: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:11 pm

*setting at a public kindergarten, Kiru and his family are in the car, nervouse and a bit unwilling to go to school for the first time*

Name:

Species:

Level of training:

specializes in:

clothes:
Name: Kiru Weathers

Species: Godzilla

Level of training: For now Pull-up

specializes in: finger painting

clothes: caki shorts and a blue shirt with a boys pull-up

"B-But warren! Do i have to go?" protested a nervouse kiru in his carseat, holding his backpack which had GK in it and a few supplys (ex. extra pull-ups, crayons, paper ect.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:15 pm

I'm joining.

Name:Lig weathers

Species:Liger

Level of training:pale diapers.

specializes in:cryons and music.

"Yes Kiru. Don't worry everyone goes to school. You'll be fine. I've already met your teacher and I know she's nice." Warren reasured him.

Lig sat next to Kiru looking even more nevous about this. His arm where rapped around his backpack too, wich contianed the same supplies as Kiru's with one exception. His had some extra diapers.

(Remember folks Lig is incontenent. Meaning he's stuck with em.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:18 pm

(i know, originaly kiru was supposed to be also, lets just say, these are the years or days they figure that out!)

*looks to his brother lig and puts a hand on his shoulder* "dont worry lig, if anyone makes fun of you ill beat'em up for ya!" ^_O
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:20 pm

"Thanks Kiru." Lig said with a bit of a shaky voice.

"There's the shcool up ahead boys." Warren said as a modest sized elementary school came into view. It hosed grades K-5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:21 pm

*also seems a bit nervouse, but the door to the van slides open anyway, kiru nervousely steps out, backpack on one soulder and waits for lig to come with*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:24 pm

Lig gets out after Kiru and puts his backpack on too. His tail is kinda wrapping around one leg.

"OK kids now lets get you to your class room." Warren said leading them to there class room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:26 pm

*kiru follows warren, taking in the sites of the other class rooms and cafiteria and gym* "wow this place is big!" says trying to get lig to relaxe
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:28 pm

"Yeah." Lig says relaxing a little. Warren eventually finds them there class room. The teacher is inside talking to parents and some kids. She's a kindly looking old Fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 pm

*kiru (by instinct) hides behind warren in nervousness, only taking short peaks behind his pant leg*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:33 pm

Lig does the same thing Kiru does on Warren's other side. The teacher walks over and smiles.

"Well these two are deffenately brothers." She said.

"Hello Mrs. Johnson." Warren siad smileing. "Gee whats it been 15 years?" He siad laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:34 pm

*out of curiousity, kiru slightly peeks his head out and gives warren a 'you know this lady?' look*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:36 pm

Warren smiles at him as Lig peaks out too. "Yep kids Mrs. Johnson here was my old teacher." He siad smiling.

"Yep. And you were a good student. Well maybe a bit rambuceous." She said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:39 pm

*unsure but steadly kiru slowly reveils himself, grasping his backpack to his body, he holds out a hand shyly* "h-hi..i-im Kiru"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 pm

Lig starts to come out too clenching his backpack straps and his tail hugging his leg. "I-I'm Lig." He siad.

She smiled and shook boht there paws. "Well its very nice to meet the two of you. If you boys want you can go pick out your desk now." She siad pointing to the desk. They where arranged in rows each row had next right up next to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 pm

*kiru takes a seat in the back second to corner, knowing lig would (out of shyness) probly want the corner back seat*

*sits with a bit of a soft crinkle* (cheap pull-ups)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:48 pm

Lig takes a seat next to Kiru and gives him a look that says 'Thanks bro.' Meanwhile Warren explained there little conditions to the teacher she. She put a paw on his shoulder and smiled and told him it'd be no problem. And with that she went to the front of the room and introduced herself.

"Hello kids. I'm Mrs. Johnson. I'm going to be your teacher this year. Now I want everyone to take turns saying something about yourself so we can all get to know eachother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:50 pm

*as the seprate children introduce them selves kiru whispers to lig* "she seems kinda nice"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:51 pm

"Yeah. She reminds me of someone." Lig whispered back. Eventually they worked there way down the rows to Lig and Kiru. "Kiru your turn." Mrs. Johnson said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 pm

*kiru stands up and walks in front of the class, like the others, trying to keep his cool* "hi, im kiru kim zilla weathers, im four years old and i like to finger paint, im the last of my speacies, i was born in japan and im lig's little brother" *takes a bow and goes back to his desk*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:59 pm

"Lig. Your up." She said. Lig gathered up his curage and walked up to the front of the class. "Hello...I'm Lig weather. I like to draw and listen to music. I'm a Liger. I'm Kiru's Big brother by a few months." Lig says and then goes back to his seat.

"Ok kids very good know that we've gotten to know eachother lets get down to some business. Now first off how many of you know your alphabet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:02 pm

*dosent raise his hand, just swishes his tail back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:06 pm

Lig doesn't raise his hand either. Only about three kids do. Mrs. Johnson smiles. "Ok kids thank you for raising your hands. Well we're going to go over the alphebet now. Ok. " She then starts leading the kids through the ABC song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm

*sings happily until he needed to pee, he quickly raises his hand*, (note: they just think he has to go more often than others, not knowing it is realy a problem)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:11 pm

Lig sang along happily as well with Kiru. Mrs. Johnson sees his hand. "Yes Kiru what is it?" She asked already guessing at it in her head. She knew about Lig and Kiru's problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:13 pm

"um can i use the bathroom please?" ask doin a bit of a pee dance in his seat

Last edited by on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *CubCare Kindergarten*   *CubCare Kindergarten* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*CubCare Kindergarten*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next