The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halo 3

Go down 
+2
Lig
Cuddy Fox
6 posters
AuthorMessage

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:28 pm

hey h3 comes out tommarow.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 pm

I heard it probally be top game of 2007. That is amizing that we are half way through September.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:53 pm

Don't remind me. I have no 360! So I couldn't play it even if I did get it. Ug. And even if it hits PC mine's no where near good enough to play it. Ug! I hope that at least the cut scenes end up on Youtube for me to watch. I wanna know how it ends!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:56 pm

Not to worry Lig, I also not have a 360. All I play is the pokemon games on the cube and legend of Zelda on original Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 pm

No offence to anyone, but I wanna go on a rant about Halo:

I dun understand Halo fans >.<... Halo is not even that great a game(as a series).. Die hard halo fans are so confusing, why not worship a game that is actually good, like half-life or counter-strike, there are so many FPS games that blow Halo out of the water in story, technicality, setting, graphics, and pretty much anything you can rate a game based on. Sequels to Halo are just the same thing over and over and its really getting lame. And some of the die hard Halo fans can be really annoying about it X_X. The functionality isn't even that great, and the combat system is totally messed up. Online play is horribly compared to some of the other online games now. And I mean the first one had a decent story, but there are so many games that have much better stories. The first one was alright, but it wasn't the be all end all of gaming. And the hype of 2 and 3 is insane, I mean its the exact same thing every time, except a little bit shinier. I am not a Halo fan Razz.

If Halo places in top 10 games of the year though it's only because there were no other good games, or sequels that had any hype, not because its a good game, and it isn't deserving.

P.S. Sorry to any of those die hard Halo fans out there, I mean no offense, it's just one fur's opinion Razz
Back to top Go down

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:47 pm

i <3 halo
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Well I can see what you mean that yes there are other good shooters out there but Halo just seems to to have a quality to it and a story line that many love. I like the games but that's only a part of the Halo fandom. You also have the books which fill in a LOT of good story and tell you how this came about and such. I have the first three books. First one takes place before the game and tells you how the spartans came about. The second one is for the first Halo game. You get so much more story in that. There's a lot more going on behind the scenes in the game that you don't see. The third book leads you from the first halo game to the second one explaining how you got away from the ruins of Halo. And there's a new one out too which I have yet to buy or read. As for the gameplay. Well I really don't see what's so bad about it. From what I've seen the control scheme really isn't all that diffrent from other FPS games now. Only thing you might find combersom about it is switching types of granades or turning on the flash light/ active camo cuz of the placement of the white and black buttons which I believe are now shoulder buttons on the new 360 controller.

Well that's just my two cents. I know I like the games and the story that goes with it. And the first game I get when i get a 360 is Halo 3. So t hat's me.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:05 pm

A lot of that is very true, but I still don't think that it is an amazing game, or at least deserves as much attention as it gets. People have blown it completely out of proportion, it is just another FPS, its not even all that special. The only nice thing about Halo that kind of sets it apart from other FPS are the environments (some are truly droolworthy), but other than that there isn't really much that makes it an amazing game. The combat is horrible, and the mapping of sprites and models is not smooth, and inaccurate. The weapon system I don't like. I didn't find that the Halo books were written very well, but I'm sure they do give a lot more of the story, I just think that was there way of tryin to get those last few dollars out of people. I'm not saying that Halo is a bad game though, I am just saying that it doesn't deserve the glory that it has gotten, especially if you compare it to other games that have truly made a footprint in the history of FPS gaming.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:35 pm

Well the thing is nobody is really saying that it's done something really diffrent. The draw for Halo is more or less the story. And true there was some glitches here and there but overall I did like the game. I think the thing is like this. People who go in thinking they won't like it will find things they don't like about it and highlight thoughs. I'm sure if I went in and played half life I could find my share of things I didn't like about if I went in with the mind set before hand of it being a not up to par game. And well I liked the combat just fine. What in particular didn't you like about the combat? I mean what isn't it offering that other games don't. You got a fairly wide amount of guns and can do some Melee moves with them and other weapons as well. Well that's just what I think. On the topic of Half Life though I really would like to get a copy and play it. It does look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:17 pm

Well, personally, I really like the Halo series, but in retrospect, there certainly have been a few small problems.

Thing is, Halo came out during the time when the Xbox didn't have a lot of good games on it. So it really surprised people and they basically adopted the game really fast. Halo Combat Evolved was pretty good. Obviously, you could find problems about it.

Halo 2 was a sequel that people were really anxious about. They wanted to see the game. So it got a lot of publicity. There were so many pre-orders it set a record in entertainment history. Halo 2 was certainly glitchy though. I have the collectors edition and you basically learn that there were some problems during the production of the game.

Now, Halo 3 is basically tying all the loose ends and people want to know just how it's going to end.

Halo certain is a bit overrated, but then again, the people at Bungie certainly did do a good job with it. Is really the ultimate game of all times? Probably not. But is it a pretty good game? most likely. It all depends on what you look for in a game. My guess is that Halo strikes a key with some people and others just don't see something they like in the game. I think the reason why there are some die-cast hard core fans is that they are willing to forgive the little mistakes that might occur and they forgive and forget them and are left with a overall positive image. I mean, if we look hard enough, we could probably find mistakes in everything. I guess it all depends on what we want.

On a personal note though, I certainly am looking forward to Halo 3. I think it should be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 pm

sorry i havent been on much, just been playin some H3!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:24 pm

You Lucky little Zila! Best I can do is watch some cut scenes on youtube. Urg! I want a 360 and Halo 3!!!!!!! *Throws tantrum.* I want it! I want it! I want it!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 pm

i dont even own an xbox Sad

as anyone hear ever heard of red vs blue
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

BEST SPOOF OF HALO EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:08 pm

"Son of a Bitch!!!!" LOL. I love that show. Oh which reminds me I gotta check for new eps sometime. Ah I love that thing.
Back to top Go down

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:42 pm

I love Halo 1 and 2 but sadly, *sigh* no xbox 360. But i was a nice bro and preordered it for my brother, he has the 360, i despise of him.......Grrrrrr.... but i dont care i have a Wii:)!

As for the game, i used to play Halo 2 like 6hrs a day for 5 months constantly. I think i have clocked over like 800+ Big Team Battles, and the time limit on those matches are 12 minutes, soooooooooo, thats a lot of hours, and thats not including the other matches. Its a good game, yes, but eventually it gets repetitive. i began playing it one day and like 4 games later i was like "so where is my DS?" Hopefully when i go home, i can play some halo 3 and kick some ass. i think it is like the best xbox live game there is hands down! dont agree? lets fight!!!!

And for Red vs. Blue, its straight up retarded. Go ahead and call me out on this one but i just never got the whole Red vs. Blue fighting one another. i rather be playing the game instead of watching a randomless show that involves the halo characters. There, i said it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Yeah Red Vs Blue is kind of dumb. But it is funny. But it's even more funny to taunt people while playing the game for real! Say hello to the bud of my sniper rifle! I love sneaking up on people and then bashing there brains in. Or slicing them to bits when they're reloading there gun. Hehehehehe.
Back to top Go down

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:54 pm

i <3 rvb i got all the dvds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3   halo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halo 3
Page 1 of 1