The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teen babyfur resort

Go down 
+3
Lig
Tonga
Neptune_Orca
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:33 pm

Arix goes over to the changing table and hops up on it, "Ready when you are, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Alex reaches under the table and takes out a thick diaper made especialy for dragons "I hope you don't mind thick diapers" He said as he untaped Arix's diaper.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Arix shrugged, "I need them that way. The thicker the better." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:38 pm

kiru walks into the elivator
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:39 pm

"Hewo dewe, I's Zan, yous can stay wiff us if you'd wike!" He smiled as the door closed and they started going up
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:41 pm

"Alright then" Alex said sliding a fresh diaper under him, powdering, and then taping it up "Those should last a while" He said as his own diaper started turning slightly yellow.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 pm

Arix felt the extra bulk around his thighs, "Dang, this is thick." He sat up with a crinkle and looked down. "Uh, ya want me to change you now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:47 pm

Alex looked down at his own diaper "Eh... I don't think I need one right now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:51 pm

" s-sure at least for a lil while." he said his tail wagging at the tip
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:52 pm

"Ah, alright then." Arix hops down from the table. He walked back over and put his pants back on. "I'm gonna go see what the others are up to, wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:54 pm

"Sure!" Alex said as he picked up his pant's and looked at them a little while "Do you think it's necesary to wear pants? Everyone here wears diapers anyway..." He said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:03 pm

Arix shrugged, "It's my look, what can I tell ya." He said as he sipped up his custom designed pair of Tripp pants. "But you don't if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Alex throws his pants back down "Just a diaper is good for me" He said walking to the door "Shall we be off then?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:12 pm

Neptune heres the elevator doors open as the others are coming up, he waits patiently for Ty to finish changing him.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:10 pm

Zan takes Kirus paw and runs playfully to their room with Ty there as well, just in the adjacent room changing Neptune
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:54 am

kiru stumbles along " u-um... where are the bathrooms?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:51 am

*I powder and tape him up, giving his tush a tap. then I walk into my room and hear kirus question* Hi there.. and ther are none."
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:33 pm

Arix got off the elevator on the same floor as Neptune and Ty. He walked to the door and knocked. "Yo, it's Arix and Alex, can we come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:00 pm

kiru gulps as he trys to hold in his soon to be mess
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:30 pm

Neptune hops off the changing table with a loud ccrinkle and walks out of his own coral themed room into Zan and Ty's to open the door for the other two.
"Hi guys."
He turns to look at Kiru.
"Hi, I'm Neptune. There's an unocupied bed in my room if you want it. And you don't have to worry about wetting or messing around here, almost all of us have already done one or the other."
He gives a friendly smile to the Zilla.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:22 pm

"b-but i dont like to change messys! and im not wearing...ahem... padding, and well its a lil more adult than that..." kiru anounces his tail once again between his legs
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:24 pm

"I'll do whatever I can to help, just tell me what's wrong. I'll even change ya if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:53 am

"Yeah you guys can comein." Ty calls out as he walks over to the zilla in just a diaper.
"Hey whats wrong? Everyone here uses their diapers so its okay." He tellskiru as he strokes the zillas back.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:21 pm

(Alrighty I'm gonna rejoin this with a diffrent character.)

Name: Spencer:
Species: Raptor
Appearance: This pic.
Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Spencernewcolored
Bio: Spencer is a nice kid who loves his diapers and babying out a bit. His folks are well off and since this stuff doesn't interfere with his school work they don't mind the baby stuff. They're paying for his stay here.

Spencer walked into the main area looking around. "Wow this place is nice." He said looking over his shoulder to the blue raptor plushie sticking out of his back pack. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm

kiru relaxs, "its just that ive never been diapered by another fur before, its just the being naked thing..." kiru explains rubbing his arm blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen babyfur resort   Teen babyfur resort - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen babyfur resort
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next