The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gang wars rp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

gang wars rp. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:02 am

Link growls and bites his lip. He looks up, pulling out a blade and slitting his wrist deeply while blood flowed down and he screams, his mind was about to break.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:12 am

galthen appears in the room. "whats with you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am

Link looks up at him, his face had that crazed, bloodthirsty look to it. The beast within him was about to attack Galthen, but Link kept it in control. He looks at his blood-stained sheets and then he looks at his bleeding wrist, bringing his knees back to his chest and sobs. "The image still haunts me..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:23 am

Name:Haku
sex:Male
gang:demon
special abilities:controll ice and water
appearance:gang wars rp. - Page 3 1148870710749jpgcopy6qj

Haku backed up aginst the wall smileing being confronted by a gang of thugs " you guys arent very smart are you" he smiled stepping down into a puddle sending ice blades everywhere killing all of them

Last edited by on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:26 am

"well get used to it kid weve all seen thing horribly in our lives. ive seen the great wars of earth." he says. "seeing family and friends die is nothing compared to what ive seen." galthen says. "and if your think your inner beastality will kill me your dead wrong." he says angrilly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 am

Haku sighed walking out of the alley shakeing off the blood from his cheek
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:37 am

there is a char sheet on the first page. it is required actually for this rp well most of the components anyway you need to specify what gang your in it helps with the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:43 am

redone
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:52 am

buck and crusher sigh looking on from a distance. "why did we have to be the gang of normal humans?" ((no killing these two.)) damien grins standing by a quick mart near haku his wings black he obviously wasnt with angelis. ((also you can make as many new chars after you make your first.)) skala flies by and waves at haku smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:18 am

Haku waved back smileing turning some of the thugs blood into a ice knife that he hid on his body
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:39 am

Link looks up and glares, bearing his fangs “Hey, just back off, this is all new to me… Hell, the day after I discover my powers, my parents are murdered… I’m just a kid, I’m still not used to this… If it wasn’t for Kaela, I wouldn’t be here…” He looks up at Galthen, Link’s eyes were watering. “I’m sorry Galthen… I just can’t control the beast within me yet… I’m just scared I may hurt someone close to me… I already lost my parents, I don’t wanna lose you, Kaela, or Skala…” He sniffles
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm

galthen sighs. damien grins as he see's haku passbye. he keeps grinning as he walks out onto the street. ((ok just one thing usually the demonis characters have to die and be sent to hell in order to become demons but ill let your char slide ok link?)) "well you arent a normal demon then if you havent been to hell yet." galthen says. ((chars like demonis and angelis in this rp and fallen die before they become them selves fallen are chars who were angels in heaven but tried to rise against god.))
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Link whimpers, looking back over at him. One of Link's eyes were green, the other one, was red. "I'm only a half demon... My father was the full demon..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:08 pm

"uh oh. well uh." it was offical. galthen had no clue how to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:11 pm

He whimpers. "I just wish I could sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:13 pm

"Here." he places a plant next to links bed. it was odd with nightmarish colors. "it helps demons sleep a restless nightr but i dont know how it will effect a half demon well uh mabye i shouldent give it to you. its been said to remove humans brains or make them go insane though ill have to go check something be right back. the plant was left on the counter next to the bed it seems to stare at link.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Link stares back at it for a while and he soon passes out, slumped over the side of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:19 pm

galthen comes back with another plant. "oh my god." he says shocked it was heavenly and nightmarish. he grabs the plant and places it in the green house placint the other plant down. it seems to release spore into the room they make links dreams nice.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:24 pm

The effects of the other plant were partly affecting him as some blood leaked from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:27 pm

galthen sighs putting the plant back in the green house. "ok now to check up on the kid."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Link slowly gets up, blood still dripping from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:33 pm

"whoa what happened to you?" galthen says.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:36 pm

Haku sighed and slipped away
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:37 pm

"Awww i just wanted to play." he says still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:39 pm

"Something about that first plant you brought in..." He says, coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gang wars rp.   gang wars rp. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gang wars rp.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next