The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's what I've been on...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Here's what I've been on... Empty
PostSubject: Here's what I've been on...   Here's what I've been on... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:53 am

I was working on this story for english, and it's evolved some, here ya go

“Son, do you know the tales of me in my prime?” The wolf asked his pup, he was a strapping young lad with his crystal blue eyes and striking markings...it was time he learned about his old man. The Wolf hero to them all they called me, an Idol, someone worth looking up to. Who led the rebellion against the humans to bring peace to our kind and a place in this world. I could tell from his long exasperated strides that he was dreading this with every fiber of his being, yet I knew he’d be jumping for more as I got into my history reciting.

“No father, I’ll humor you though, you deserve my respect for that at least,” my pup’s response to my inquiry. Luckily this was a warm reply, that meant he had some interest in this. A plus for me. He waddled over to me, being 14 and still in diapers would make you do that, he was in simply that and a T-shirt this relaxing afternoon, I knew he enjoyed being able to prance around the house like this. This was a running defect in the family...one of my greatest downfalls. He planted his rear in a seat in front of me and swished his tail enthusiastically. Either a warm gesture or feigned interest.

“Now, I know that I may not seem all that interesting now, but boy, when I was younger. I was a hero to all that we have today, me and my team. It was me, Zan the leader wolf, Pae that strapping black fox assistant, Kiru my good kaiju friend, and Lig the liger. Boy were we a team, we, together, could pull off anything we needed. And we did just that, we pulled off our fight for our rights to live as equals among this society you see before you. I have a few stories I can tell you but I’ll spare you with one. Is that a fair offer so you can get back to hanging with your friends?”

“Yes father,” he replied smiling, I knew it was a warm gesture, “I can live with that offer, actually let me call the rest of them over here, they’d be interested I’m sure.” I nodded to my son and smiled. Within five minutes, the few furs that were in the house he had invited over were sprawled cutely before me. They all had the same effect as him, it would wear out over the future generations for the most part. “Alright, those of you who are here to listen, good choice, our story begins in the mountains of Canada, where I was born.”

“I was roaming through the forest, kicked out because of my wolf heritage and stature from a local village, and stumbled across a black fox. He was padding along a small lake thinking up ideas or mumbling to himself, which it was I couldn’t tell. He kept going on and on about some idea about revolution or fair rights, as for which I couldn’t make out but I walked up to him regardless. He nearly slipped himself into the water had I not caught his slim frame from plunging and showing him I was one of the nicer wolves around. One could tell he was a bright one by the sparkle in his eyes, he was chanting these things off as a pre adult, imagine what he would have been like in the future!”

“After we both calmed down,” the cubs attention was focused, this was a good sign, “I greeted him fondly and he returned the salutation, after that is when I got wrapped up in this thing. He asked me what I was doing without a pack, I smartly returned asking where his den was. We were silent and tried to speak at the same time, ‘I-,’ I tried to speak.”
“‘The-’ He attempted. We stopped and I was chosen to answer first, so I explained my problem with the local town a few miles back which got him all riled up again and his sparkling eyes seemed to move and animate themselves as his brain whirled. When I finished he responded with his story, he was a kit of two regular foxes, but the outcome...was black, a color not so common to the normal world, along with this mutation came teasing, haters and the eventual trek, of his own choosing, to the world. He also mentioned that he had a camp of fellow upstarts just like himself a little ways away, hence his non existent need to carry his supplies with him. I myself had to carry my supplies around, no one had wanted to give me peace and quiet so I always had my bags ready to go and a change if needed.”

“We continued chatting on our way to their little stowaway as he had called it...this was no stowaway, lemme tell ya. The place it’s self was huge! It was like walking into a ballroom except it was a living space for them and a meeting hall, and everything else they would need all in one. All of this was in a tree!” I had explained to my cubs that were paying close attention to my every word, “He then shortly after invited me in to stay and help with the civil rights movement for fair treatment of our kind. Of course, I couldn’t refuse him, after all I did have my views on how unfair this current world was to us. Well that and I needed a place to stay and the company was a plus.”

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Here's what I've been on...   Here's what I've been on... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 am

“Now boys, have you ever seen a liger? Or maybe even a mini Godzilla?” He spanned the crowd of little ones . . . no hands, “Boy will you kids get a kick out of this, on top of my fox companion, inside I saw there were two more additions to his posse! There was a mini Godzilla, he was green and had purple spikes protruding down his spine and down his tail, a sight that was! And the other one, appeared to be a cross breed to me, and as it turns out it was a real live liger! Right there in front of me, and they too had shared our problems. As evident you little ones are offspring of them and you see my point.”

“And so, I was ‘adopted’ into their home, they set up my stuff near theirs and explained their situation, we all were to sleep on the king size bed. The amazing thing is, it’s really comfy when it’s only snuggling furs on it. So we sat down and discussed what I could contribute, they already had a mechanic, Lig. The thinker, Kiru. And the starter of this all, Pae. We went over many things, plenty of which they had needed, but we ran into one problem, we never actually stayed on what I would be helpful for. We kept going on about what we could do, the many things we would need to over come to get to our goals.”

“We simply couldn’t concentrate, so we decided that I would be the one to execute the public appearances, take on aggressors, and talk to the people. We knew we would need to do something and soon, but that was yet to come. For the first few days, I got acquainted with my new roomies and spent some quality time talking, snuggling and simply chatting about other things. After getting accustomed to my new house we sat down and started to chat about our next move . . . that’s when things got interesting,”I said to my audience with a grin.

“There was a huuuuuuuge shaking going on outside, but we had no idea what it could exactly be! So we rushed out, luckily the tree was big enough to be very stable and our house stayed intact as we went out to meet our foe!” I shouted at them, making a gesture, spooking them in their deep concentration. “We looked up and saw a huge mechanisim that was shredding the forest to our hide away, I looked at the others, they were about ready to wet themselves and then I came up with a plan, ‘Lig, y’know how to stop a big mechanical beast?’ ‘Ya, get to it’s core and shut it down’ ‘Good I’ll get us up there and you shut it down!’ I told him as I hoisted him onto a leg of the machine and we started our climb!” I said to the amazed group of kids, “And that’s all for story time, more to come later kids!” I replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's what I've been on...   Here's what I've been on... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:10 pm

Wow. I really like this Zan you did a fantastic job on it. Nicely done. I can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's what I've been on...   Here's what I've been on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's what I've been on...
Page 1 of 1