The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Empty
PostSubject: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:08 pm

This story has been going around in my head for a while and I decided to get it on paper. Also i wanted to contribute more to the community. Tell me what you think.

The Tale of the Two Mews
A long time ago, longer now than it seems, there lived 2 mews. These 2 were brothers and loved each other very much except for one thing. The younger mew was much envied by his brother for his fur was unique. His fur shone with all the colors of the rainbow, starting from white at the tip of his tail, shifting down along his body.
Oh what wonderful fur it was for in it were deep reds, dark yellow, sea foam blues and patches the color of midnight. The young mew brushed and combed himself, very happy and yet sad that his brother envied him so. The older mew knew he wanted nothing more than to have fur like that.
One day while out for a walk the 2 of them came across a wounded swellow, who they cared for and nursed back to health. In thanks he told them of a great treasure. The Crystal of the Mew, an ancient and powerful object that would grant anyone who touched it one wish. The swellow told them how to get there but warned them of a great guardian at the end of the journey.
Before they departed the swellow took the elder aside. “Be warned for I have seen into your heart and know that you envy that which you should love.” He said before winging off into the blue, leaving the puzzled elder as he shrugged and began the journey.
They faced many things, friends and others on the same journey. They always heard that the crystals guardian was impossible to defeat. No matter who they talked to on the journey the reply was the same; Do not seek the crystal for you will die.” They kept their resolve though, the elder seeking his wish and the younger in his own secret heart having a wish of his own.
Finally they reached the place. As they headed underground to the crystal, they always heard a low growl. When they reached the chamber they saw as the guardian a great slathering Houndoom. The younger brother, whose heart was always full of love, stopped the elder brother from killing it. As the beast advanced, he sang out, lulling the great and notably tired beast to sleep with his sweet soft voice as the brother looked on in amazement.
They approached it, a great shining white gem, perforated with holes that seemed to shine from an inner light. The elder mew approached and placed a paw upon the gem. He made his wish and he was engulfed in light as his own fur turned the same color as his brothers. He smiled happily and stepped back as the younger mew stepped up and whispered his wish. “I wish my brother loved me…” He said as he was engulfed in the same light, the tendrils engulfing the mews brother as it receded.
The elder rubbed his eyes, sure they were lying to him. He looked again and it had not changed. There lay his brother upon the floor, dressed like a baby, diapers and all and giggling as he sucked his thumb. The words of the swellow came back to him as he walked over to his baby brother. He had envied his brother and now he realized… he did love him. He loved him so much and his brother was mentally regressed because he thought he would love him more for it.
He sighed and picked up his brother, who immediately snuggled up to him as he sighed happily and whispered. “Looks Like I better get a nursery set up… brother..” He said as he teleported home. In a few weeks they had settled into a routine and he had realized that; “Me and My brother will live happily for the rest of their lives.” He thought as he changed his brother’s diaper.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Very very good! really cute ending!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:10 pm

Awwww, great story, Raikan! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:46 pm

Awwwww. This is pretty cute. I like it. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:57 pm

yeah, i know its a bit late to be posting for this story but i remember reading this one a while ago when i visited here when i came across this site on google, but i i just wanted to post on it anyway

i thought this story was really good and had a good amount of description in it for me to picture everything out in my mind. i found it a bit sad at the end, but it was really good and i really liked it
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews   Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story ive been toying with...The 2 Mews
Page 1 of 1