The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey Everyone,

This is an Rp I've been wanting to do for a while, So I'm going to need some people to help me out on this one,

We need some heroes/prisoners, some veteran power users (ages 15 and up) and some villains. You can be both if you want to but I need you to post two character descriptions.

Here's mine,

Name : Kael’Sin
Species : Wolf
Power : Eco Kinetic

Appearance : Kael’Sin is a Black wolf, with white on his face, chest, and belly that wraps underneath his tail. He also has a black fur covering his right eye, and he has a white star shaped birthmark on his butt.

Bio : Kael’Sin and his parent have been on the run from the government for seven years. They signed the contract instating that Kael’Sin would be entered into the FR-RY program, but decided they didn’t want to give up there son. Kael’Sin has been developing his powers along the way.
Kael'Sin is a class five danger (highest danger rating)

FR-RY Soldiers I-d10

P.S : EcoKinetics is the mind's power over the persons surroundings...nature wind earth water air..etc

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:11 pm

The FR-RY Soldier experiments were designed to generate super powered furs. A mother who had conceived would be given monthly shots of a serum called Chrofurmia. As for the shots, weekly check ups with the parents would be made to make sure the child and mother were safe. To this date there are three generations of FR-RY soldiers, all with different powers.

A select amount of people signed up for the project, knowing that at age six the parent would have to give up the child to the government.

When Kael woke up he was in what looked to be a science lab but the room’s design looked more like a torture chamber. There were cabinets, cupboards and a few table lined with tools all around the room. In the centre was Kael naked on a steel table.

Kael heard someone enter the room.

“You’re finally awake,”

He tried to struggle free but the restraints were too strong. The scientist started to poke and prod at the young boy.

The Scientist was an older looking, smug, albino Rat; he had messy white hair, and a scar under his left eye. His glowing pink eyes only made the experience more horrific.

“My my my…you’ve been a very naughty boy” the scientist said, “you’ve been on the run for seven years,”
“What are you going to do to me?” Kael cried.
“You’ll see,” he laughed.

At this point the small Wolf was crying.

“What are you crying about,” the scientist asked curiously, “I haven’t even given you a reason to cry.”

The smug rat then went over to a small table, and picked up a needle marked with something the boy couldn’t read and walked back to him.

“First,” the scientist said approaching Kael with the needle, “I need to make you dependent before we can train you,”

“Nooooo!” I pleaded. “Please, I don’t like needles.”

“Don’t worry little one,” he said in an anticipant tone, “this wont hurt a bit…it will hurt a lot.”

“And next,” he continued, “We break you.”

The Scientist then stuck the needle into the smaller fur’s lower abdomen. The size of the needle made the boy’s entire body seize up. He started to inject him with the serum and a white-hot pain flared through the wolf’s small body.

An in-human scream rang out in the halls of the facility. It was like nothing that had echoed throughout the halls of the facilty. It was one that would disturb the residents forever.

Chapter one :
The Escape

*Kael'Sin wakes up in a cold dark room, he clutched his stomach. The pain had lessened but it was still there. As his vision cleared he looked around but it wasn’t much use. Kael'sin was still disoriented by the injection.*

"Where...Where am I?"

*As Kael'Sin sat up he felt a crinkle between his legs* . He moved his hand down and felt what was between his legs*

"A-A DIAPER!" he yelled in surprise, "and...and...It wet..."

""I guess this is what the scientist meant by dependent," he thought to himself""

"Mom and dad warned me this would happen..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:11 am

Well this seems like a good RP so I'll join.

Name: Alex Nightshire.
Species: Folf.
Appearance: He's black with a white muzzle and and paws as well as the end of his tail which is a little shorter then a Fox's tail but still rather fluffy. (Pic to come. Thanks for inspiring this character.)
Power: Telekinesis and telepathy. Maximum potential of these powers unknown.
Bio: Alex's father signed him on for this program. Once his mother found out about this she took him on the run from them. They managed to keep running for years until they where eventually caught. He was given the shot as well and has been in here for a little while.

FR-RY Soldiers AlexID

"Hey kid. Yep those are a method of controlling you. Also a bit of a deterrent for escaping. They figure you'll be to embarrassed to escape. And wet is just the tip of the ice berg." Alex said from his spot in the room. It was clear by the contrast of the white diaper against his fur he was in the same boat. "Name's Alex Nightshire."

(OH and sorry bout the danger level being above I didn't know till after I made the badge.)

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 am

(Must... JOIN! lol)

Name: Death (pronounced Deeth, but he refers to himself as death)
Species: Lion
Appearance: Like a normal lion, nothing much different about him. His mane has some blue highlites. The only thing strange are his eyes. They consist of three gray carcles, the rest is pink. (Look at my current avatar for a better visualization of his eyes... I've this Idea on my mind for a while, thanks for giving me a chance to use him)
Power: A veteran user, Not much is known about his power but he is considered as possibly the most powerful FR-RY ever created. It is also known that he has control over rain and uses various origami to attack. (if you've read the recent naruto manga then you will know who I based him off of Wink )
Bio: Death was signed up for the program and abandoned by his parents at a young age. He could easily overthrow the project, but hasn't so he can gain more power.

Death watched quietly from across the room "So... The've got another one have they..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:40 am

*Kael Looks up not really surprised to see others in the room with him*

"I-i'm Kael'Sin," he introduced himself to the folf, "are-are you like me...do you have powers?"

(I must point out that all the furs are wearing collars deactivate their powers...also I redid my character description)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:24 am

"Yep we're like you. I can move things with my mind and also read the thoughts of others." Alex told him as he levitated a pebble for a few seconds. "That's the best I can do with this thing on though." He said pointing to the collar. "I suppresses our powers. Not sure how but it does."

(OH and that's a really cool ID I like it.)
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:22 pm

name: X-12 (formally john
specie: crocodile
apearence: green/yellow/brown scales with a glazed scared left eye, naked except for a diaper (clean cage reasons) he is HUGE! 7foot and buldging body in mucle! currently chained and muzzled in a extending locked door room with a small window both eyes glowing in the dark room.
abilitys: emence strength and endurence and speed
bio: taken since a egg given the shots and trained to kill for his commander and to ad hummiliation ( and a cleaner cage) they mak
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:27 pm

e him wear a diaper but dont change it as often as they should ( so if you change him he will be very loyal to you)

there chained in his room X-12 stood hissing through his muzzle, a foul smell emits from his diaper that hadent been changed in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:44 pm

(count me in)

name: Neptune
specie: orca
apearence: a midnight blue anthro orca that was captured recently. He, like his cell mate X-12 is forced to wear diapers.
abilitys: can control weather related elements like ice, water, wind and lightning
bio: Neptune was abandoned and was quickly snatched up by the program.

*The orca is sitting next to his big friend, also restrained to prevent him from using his powers.*
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:37 pm

X-12 slams his tail on the wall, hissing as he messes his already full diaper.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Name: Rava
Species: Panther
Bio: Captured at the age of five after his parents ran away. He remembers very little of his past. Due to his disobeying the higher ups he is often beaten.
Powers: Slight telekinetic abilities, his main ability is the power to speed up the particles of objects causing them to explode.

Rava opened his eyes and grunted as he felt the pain running through his body. The door of the self-containment room opened and Rava walked out into the room with Kael-Sin and the others. He lay down as the door closed and sighed. He looked up and spoke to Kael-Sin, "Nice to meet you, but I'm very sorry you're here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:51 pm

"Why should you be sorry?" Death said overhearing Rava "They're giving us more than enough power to overthrough them..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:53 pm

"They're not giving us power. There holding us here and using us for there own ends. Our powers can develop just as easily elsewhere." Alex said sitting back. "So help me when I can. I'm going to escape and kill the bastards here."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:59 pm

"Oh realy?" He said stepping out of the shadows, his strange eyes clearly visible "I doubt I'd fit in the outside world..."
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:02 pm

X-12 slams into jhe door hissing and peering into the room where the others were, hearing (ligs charicter) words made him go into defence mode.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 pm

Death sighs "Looks like He's getting restless again..." He said, looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:17 pm

"Well your eyes are diffrent but I still don't see where you'd have much trouble. And even so. Who said you had to live with civilization. You could go make a cabin out in the woods easily. All I'm saying is I'd rather not be here and be used for someone's agendas." Alex said leaning back. "But then again doing that would be a bit difficult when your dependent on these." Alex said poking his obviously wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:23 pm

"True, true... But when you get to my level, they tend to be a bit more leniant on their commands..." He said while sitting in one of the cairs in the room "What's your name by the way?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 pm

"They still give commands, don't they? I want a choice as to whether or nor I do something." Rava sighs as the front of his diaper warms and it expands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:32 pm

"Well I do have a choice... You see, the didn't know what power my eyes would give me, now their too afraid to anger me..." He replied "I'm only staying here to gain more power..."
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:47 pm

x whams into the foot thick steel door
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:54 pm

Death walks to a keypad next to the door. After typing in a long code, it opens easily.

"What is it today?" He asked, he had done this nearly every day.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:57 pm

"My name's Alex Nightshire. Well you do make a good point." Alex said obviously thinking over what they had said. "Maybe I should do the same as you guys then. Use them back. Get strong. Then throw my power around." He said smiling liking that idea.
Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:11 pm

X charged forward being younked back by the chane on his back, he hisses a mumbled unknown language glaring at alex with his glowing green eyes, his emence mucles buldged under his restraints when a speaker came on " you know he stays in those by choice. he can tear you to pieces, but only by our command" the speaker clicks off while X-12's diaper leaked onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:14 pm

"I see." Alex said looking over. "I'm sorry for what I said about this place X. If it's given you a purpose and a home I guess It's got a bright side." Alex told him. "I bet your the best at your job here." He said complimenting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FR-RY Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: