The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)

Go down 
+6
Twilight_Prophet
Tonga
Lig
Raikan
Maxis
Incontinent Wolfhound
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:19 pm

Hello everybody, I got some fantastic news!
I'm finally writing Instant Karma again, and I would like a little help from my friends here at the Fur Den. Since I will have many characters in the series, I am asking to see if any of you would be interested in having your fursona in the story, either as minor or major roll, good guy or bad guy. If you are intested, give me a decently detailed discription, which shall include:

Name:
Physical Discription:
Basic Personality:
Brief Bio:
Special Abilities:
Desired character niche:
Toilet training level?:
etc...wahtever you find relevant.

for anything not mentioned, artistic liberties may be made, but your chracters will be basically the same: Reference pics and stories will be helpful. Anyways, thanks guys and I will get to writing this very soon!
-----------------------------------
Positons Taken:
Alex - Good
Max - Good
Lig - Good
Rai - Good
Akira - Good
Prav - A very cute fur ^^
Zee-Zee - A very cute fur ^^
Xenon - Neutral
Onyx - Initially evil
Furlock - BAD!! MUAHAHA!

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:25 pm

Name:Max
Species:raccoon
Physical Discription:grey raccoon, black hair ear tips, socks and gloves, two black bands on tail and medium lenth, straight, punk hair. blue eyes and black mask with two dagger like points under both eyes.
Basic Personality:nice and easy going around his friends but shy and secretive around strangers. Is hard to gain his trust due to his secret
Dislikes:Mean people, rollar coasters, clowns, roachs
Brief Bio:He's a teen coon with a big secret, he wears diapers. He needs to due to a birth defect. He plays guitar and generally loves to babysit. He is very secretive and shy around people he doesnt know, but when he oopens up he's a great guy
Special Abilities:good guitarist and slight telekineis
Desired character niche: good guy
Toilet training level?:diaper dependant
etc...wahtever you find relevant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Im doing this as a formality for aragorn
Name:Raikan 2
Species:Mewtwo
Physical Discription:a bright yellow from ear tips to belly from there he is a very deep earthy brown to the end of his tail, hidden by the thick diapers he wears
Basic Personality:very kind and caring.... very inderstanding but sometiumes has troubole controlling his temper and is very sensitive about his diapered condition
Likes:Anime, collecting, swordsmanship and jutsu, kids and males, baseball
Dislikes:Eviol, mean people, team rocket, bad fanfictions
Brief Bio:Raikan was injured as a young mewtwo when poaches came for his brother.. he is now diapered because of it but manages to be very kind
Special Abilities:being a physchic and a lighting type, rai is naturally proficent in lighting and physchic attacks as well as lighting based ninjustus and kenjutsu or sowrdmanship
Desired character niche:major player
Toilet training level?:diapers
Training;has, due to ability to dimension hop, he trained under jiraya, kakashi, hiko sejuro and other masters
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:45 pm

Alright here ya go.

Name:Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Physical Discription: Bout 4 foot 5, Tan furr with three dark brown stripes on hi slower legs and arms, One stripe on each cheek and several on his tail which ends in a tuff of brown furr like a lions. Has a short brown main.
Basic Personality: Lig is fairly out going and will try to help others even if he's afraid himself. He can be a little shy at time s though.
Likes:Pizza, coloring, sunny days, cuddling, being read too, his liger pluhsie Bushie.
Dislikes: Mean people, storm days, broccoli, and the dark.
Brief Bio: Lig lost his parents a while ago in a car crash, His big brother Warren takes care of him.
Special Abilities: Lig like his brother has a special light that can heal people.
Desired character niche: Kind hearted caring person.
Toilet training level?: Wears diapers 24/7
etc...whatever you find relevant. OH some info on Warren. Same physical distription as Lig only he has a full main. He doesn't use diapers and is shy in the least.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 am

Name: Alexander P. Etynge, goes by Alex
Species: Galapagos Shark
Physical Discription:
Spoiler:
Basic Personality: Eccentric, Artistic, Arrogant, slightly Demanding
Likes: Glass, art, science, nature, philosophy, intellectuals, sushi, ethenic food, horticulture, fireworks
Dislikes: Exestentialists, athiests, religious nuts, un-creativity, global warming, babysiting alone, fast food, hamburgers
Brief Bio:Alex was adopted when he was a baby by an extremely wealthy family, so he doesn't know who his parents are. His addoptive family pays little atention to him, but he's in no way abused. One thing hiis family overlooks is the fact that he's a musical genius, he is able to play any song (on his cello) by listening to it just once. He is considered strange by many because of his strong love of art and music, but he likes it that way.
Special Abilities: Uses a mouth on his right hand and a large mouth on his stomach to make exploding glass sculptures. The mouth (on his hand hand) itself can speak short & simple words, such as telling him the quality of explosives he's using based on the taste. Sadly though he has no control on what the hand says, so it will often say embarassing things (such as his thoughts of others, secrets, etc.)
Desired character niche: Good Guy, Artistic genius, the one guy who seems like an outcast from the others but is liked anyway. Major roleif possible
Toilet training level?: DL but is incontinent from wearing them all the time, he doesn't mind though, and is actually very open about it.
Extra: He enjoys playing pranks on people with his glass, but usualy they don't hurt anyone, although he tends to be a little too enthusiastic about his art. He is lazy, but will tell people how to do something the way he does it. He is a strong enviromentalist. His hair covers his right eye, but he's not emo. He's usualy easygoing and carefree, but sometimes he'll do strange, slightly humerous, things such as lining silverwear against the wall, painting random objects neon colors, etc...

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:20 am

Ok Aragorn you are welcome to my character.

Name: Xenon (The Redeemer)
Species: Twilight Fox
Physical Description:
Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Avatar10
6 foot 2 for height reference.
Basic Personality:Generally quiet but not shy. Always is pondering about the world and everything around him. Is highly self-reliant and always will do what is needed to be done...
Dislikes: His alleged sister.
Brief Bio: (Insert "An Order Restored" here)...after becoming the leader of the Order of Twilight Knights, Xenon set off by himself to look for potential new members.
Special Abilities: Too many to list here but one in particular that is special to Xenon is his Counter-Balance Technique, a stance Xenon uses when he fights in which entails him countering every attack launched at him with an equal if not more powerful counter-attack.
Desired Character Niche: Neither good or bad...
Toilet Training Level: Fully trained.
etc.:I feel you already know my character pretty well Aragorn but if you need some extra info go ahead and PM me.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:20 am

I would love a little cameo for Zee-Zee! You already know him, but just in case:

Name: Zee-Zee
Species: red squirrel
Physical Discription: small, cute and fluffy, with big round glasses
Basic Personality: Hyper, excitable, friendly and intelligent
Likes: Candy, being told he's clever, attention being paid to him in general
Dislikes: Potty accidents, not being the centre of attention, kiwi fruit
Brief Bio: Just a happy little toddler who likes to have fun. See my stories or RPs for more detail.
Special Abilities: Unusually clever for his age
Desired character niche: Wherever he fits into the story
Toilet training level?: Potty-training, trying his best at it but not completely there yet. Wears pull-ups.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:51 am

Name: Superman. I mean Prav.
Species: Cat
Physical Discription: Black kitty! With green eyes. What else is there to know?
Basic Personality: Shy....easily upset.
Dislikes: Pink, Summer, Rain, Water.
Brief Bio: 2 year old black kitty. makes fun of zee-zee all the time. He's his bestest friend. Also tends to be silly when he doesn't realise it, and
Special Abilities: Uh...is sleeping 20 hours a day a special ability?
Desired character niche: The Spawn of Satan. Wait....no...that's not right. I'm not sure.
Toilet training level?: It's over nine thousand!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:59 am

Prav wrote:
Toilet training level?: It's over nine thousand!!!!!

That means he goes potty in his diapie nine thousand times a day Razz
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:01 pm

use my char if you wish if you need any more info just pm me

Name: Akira Loken
Species: kittyfox neko
Physical Discription: (see avatar) or put simple a girly looking kitty fox neko (cat ears and big fluffy tail) usually wearing a pink top that only covers the top of his chest and jeans with pink panties hanging over the top a little... always wears a pink collar
Basic Personality: very shy and nervious
Dislikes: bullies, storms
Brief Bio: bought years ago by a family as a pet... when the family moved away they threw akira out on the streets where he lived for half a year before being taken in by a kind woman who quickly became his new mistress she sent him to school for the education he needed. although a bit of pacifist Akira is a powerful fighter when called up to defend his friends
Special Abilities: he has very fast relexes and is highly acrobatic
Desired character niche: good
Toilet training level?: fully trained

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Thankies everyone! yay! Very good mix of characters I would say, I can see a good variety of abilities and story arcs. I am very familier with most of your fursonas, and even though I am not familier to Alex and Akira, I will work my best to capute your fursonas well, and give them a good place in the series. Positions are still available, but I would be interested at this time for neutrals and bad guys. Good guys are still welcome, but I got alot of those! lol. Anyways, i got work to do, thanks a ton!
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:40 pm

Species: Black wolf
Physical Discription: A large blackwolf who is demonic at first but gets ready of it to become a good guy

(first form): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_(Tekken) [wolf next to woman]
second form:
http://rjbartrop.artspots.com/files/image/file/467/resized/blackwolf.jpg

Basic Personality: A loner at first but slowly starts to trust and like good guys
Dislikes: weaklings and slackers
Brief Bio: Is a strong warrrior promised great reward and riches but is betrayed and vows to destroy the Evil
Special Abilities: Very strong and taps into an ancient power to gain strength and agility
Desired character niche:evil to good
Toilet training level?: wears diapers...after so many battles and injuries parts of body gave out including his lower part
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Alright, casting is officially closed and I will start immediatly. Thank you everyone for your participation, and lets have a wild ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)   Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casting Call for Instant Karma! (Neutrals/badguys wanted)
Page 1 of 1